Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=111015
Page 1 of 3

Author:  janjemar [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 am ]
Post subject:  Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.

Author:  janjemar [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BARONG TAGALOG/BISAYA OR BAHAG!!!

conquer the world Manny!!!

Author:  FrOmdAHoOd!!! [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

bahag, ar u fukcin serious? y dont u go to a job interview wearing bahag and tell me what it feels like nd if u got the job or not...lol tryin' to get manny embarassed and syiet...

Author:  kuyabrother [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.


bad idea. besides, the weather in NY and Chicago doesn't call for barong. it's cold out there and having pacman wear barong would be very inappropriate.

Author:  Uchiha_Nivri [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

kuyabrother wrote:
janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.


bad idea. besides, the weather in NY and Chicago doesn't call for barong. it's cold out there and having pacman wear barong would be very inappropriate.


Even worse, a "bahag"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  nandi [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
kuyabrother wrote:
janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.


bad idea. besides, the weather in NY and Chicago doesn't call for barong. it's cold out there and having pacman wear barong would be very inappropriate.


Even worse, a "bahag"... :lol: :lol: :lol:




Only those who have something to show wear bahag; and it takes lots of training and mind conditioning to wear one ... have you seen Kidlat Tahimik lately? :) :) :)

Author:  Retz [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

ridiculous. :boxing:

Author:  Chinoy [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

He can wear a bahag in fight night then, He can even move faster and its refreshing.

Author:  Chinoy [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

O yeah, Pacman should make sure DLH's trunks isnt too high, before the fight He should tell the referee when He's givin instructions to their rooms backstage, Oscar always wears his trunks high when he fights like against Vargas, Floyd was pretty aware of this on their fight also, before the bell rung, Floyd told the ref that his trunks was too high. Body shots are that important in the first few rounds.

Author:  zaten [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Attachment:
manny.jpg





this should be mannys entourage.....

Author:  zaten [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Chinoy wrote:
O yeah, Pacman should make sure DLH's trunks isnt too high, before the fight He should tell the referee when He's givin instructions to their rooms backstage, Oscar always wears his trunks high when he fights like against Vargas, Floyd was pretty aware of this on their fight also, before the bell rung, Floyd told the ref that his trunks was too high. Body shots are that important in the first few rounds.




grammar teacher.... rung is the past participle of ring.... oh you mean..... RANG!
ang bobo mo naman,..... magaling magturo mali mali naman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Chinoy [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Ok, Hell tamed the bullets LOL

EDIT:
nagalit ka talaga at you searched my posts. LOL. cge I'm lovin' it. magalit kpa hahahahaha! LOL

Author:  zaten [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Chinoy wrote:
Ok, Hell tamed the bullets LOL

EDIT:
nagalit ka talaga at you searched my posts. LOL. cge I'm lovin' it. magalit kpa hahahahaha! LOL




im not mad....
natatawa nga ako kasi ang galing mo magturo mali mali naman.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Retz [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

zaten wrote:
Chinoy wrote:
Ok, Hell tamed the bullets LOL

EDIT:
nagalit ka talaga at you searched my posts. LOL. cge I'm lovin' it. magalit kpa hahahahaha! LOL




im not mad....
natatawa nga ako kasi ang galing mo magturo mali mali naman.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:



pano na kung wala si zaten. :biglaugh:

Author:  CaRhO [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

I just don't like the way Pacman dressed up. He got all the money in this world.

While surfing the net, please visit this site, hommies. It's won't be a waste of time. http://www.freewebs.com/viewadsandearn

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/