Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:21 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 pm 
Welterweight

heres another one, A+r+n+e+l+P+i+n+e+d+a+J+o+u+r+n+e+y =18 = 6+6+6 omg :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:54 pm 
Middleweight

original sigbin wrote:
the rumors are true :shock:

the devil is broke now because of the financial crisis and so he is selling manny for a much lower price.

the devil lost money on manny Image

...if the rumor was true that the devil was broke, then it's clear that he cannot afford to buy Manny.
therefore, this issue was already settled...on the other hand, "THE DEVIL MAY HAVE SOLD HIMSELF TO MANNY"!!!
what a turn of event!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:14 pm 
Welterweight

C'mon cut the c***p about those superstitious nonsense. If Dela Hoya only brings his cute face and left hook on Dec. 06, it will be short night for him.

Manny is fast and he's the SPEED DEMON you know...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:32 pm 
Lightweight

Vinkel wrote:
ziplock_blues wrote:
If you talk "devil" and numerology, you'll find that the number 666 and 13 are special. Now consider these:

Pacman and dela Hoya will be fighting Dec. 6th, which is 12/06, 12+6=18, 18=6+6+6

The number 13 is also special for Pacman. He actually is retiring next year a fight or two shy of his 13th fight after his last loss because he apparently only loses after winning by KO 13 times; his second and third loss came after he won by KO 13 times. Pacman barely escaped with a win on his 13th fight in the US...and some people believe Marquez won that fight. They also used to believe that bad things happen to the Philippines 13 days after he wins.

Now why does numerology see Dela Hoya giving Pacman one-sided beatdown? Because Oscar Dela Hoya is number 13 personified. His name has 13 characters and his boxer ID, 8253 added together is 18 = 6+6+6, which is similar to the first boxer who dealt Pacman's first loss; Torrecampo's boxer ID is 6666. Coincidence? . Dela Hoya also carries the title "golden boy" which is the also a title given to Hermes which is the patron of the occult.

Pacman didn't sell himself to the devil, he is fighting him on Dec 6. 8)

nice one!
makes a lot of sense....

im checking it out now if these truly makes sensible

is dat u on avatar??

ur face does not make sense!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm 
Lightweight

MICHAEL BUFFER=13 LETTERS!!!NYE HEH HEH!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 pm 
Lightweight

18 could also be 5 + 5 + 8= 18 or maybe 6 + 5 + 7 = 18

s+u+c+k+m+y+f**k*ng+b*lls = 18 too. :D

goes to show that pacfans are getting really bored.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:29 pm 
Heavyweight

....Luci's sake, i am a cheater but someone dared and cheated me... there's no contract yet i receive,,.... :verymad:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

RonnelBoston wrote:
Freddie Roach says Manny can beat Dela Hoya because of the latter's inability to pull the trigger. He thinks Dela Hoya, at 35, is ready for the taking and that Manny might even knock him out. Pacfans think a win with Dela Hoya will further enhance his legacy as perhaps the best Mexicutioner of all time. Whether we agree that this will be a competitive fight or not, we can all assume that this is Manny's most dangerous fight by far. Imagine the damage a Dela Hoya's left hook can do to Manny, the same punch that dropped the strong-chinned, more than 160-lb Mayorga. People who are confident about this fight are assuming that Dela Hoya is not going to land a meaningful punch.

Contrary to Marquez's claims that Manny is avoiding him because he's scared of him, Manny is actually taking a far more physical risks than whatever he may be subjected to against him. Manny knows this. He knows he can have a potentially career-ending injury, serious enough for him not to be able to enjoy his money. If it's legacy he's after for, he can ease himself slowly by fighting a bout or two at the light welterweight level before going to welterweight, gaining belts along the way. Money is the main reason why he is doing this. He knows that the Golden Goose lays golden eggs in the ring for his opponent to pick up. Risks notwithstanding, he is willing to take his chances of getting injured severely for a chance to earn $20M. He, together with Freddie and Bob, got decoyed by Oscar because this is supposed to be the latter's last fight. Nobody wants to miss $20M so Bob and Freddie had to sell this as a competetive fight. We were all led believe that this is close to an even fight. They can both say this is good for Manny but the bottom line is that Manny, Bob and Freddie stand to make the most from this fight compared to any out there. Competitivenes is a distant second to money-making as the main reason why this fight is happenning soon. How much money does Manny need in his and his kids' lifetime? Did Manny sell himself to the Devil by agreeing to fight Oscar? Dela Hoya is a storng welterweight and is a natural super welterweight fighter. He's not Corey Spinks nor Carlos Quintana and his chin is not that of Zab Judah's. Manny is gambling his life for a chance to earn an enormous amount of money he or his kids may never spend in their lifetimes. Warren Buffet is going to donate majority of his money to charity because he can't bring them to his grave. Manny's wealth, even in pesos, will be more than enough to sustain him so why is he taking this gamble from the Devil himself?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am 
Welterweight

San Miguel Beer --> Endorsed by Manny..

SAN MIGUEL BEER = 13 Letters! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 am 
Welterweight

Murad Muhammad = Also 13 Letters! what the ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:33 am 
Welterweight

12/06 would not be 12/06 in pinas time hehehe.
that will be 12/07 , 12 + 7 = 19 = 13 + 6 = 1 + 6 + 6 + 6,
even so, 13 and 666 goes together as 1 :lol:

.., What hath God wrought.
Numbers 23: 23 (KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:43 am 
Welterweight

"Para Sayo Ang Laban Na To!" -> Manny's Hit Song

English Translation:

Para Sayo Ang Laban Na To! = This Fight Is For You!

This Fight Is For You! = 18 characters.. :shock:

Last edited by paul_182 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:05 pm 
Middleweight

yup he s right hahah dont you guys feel stupid now emmanuel pacquiao haha jaja anyway yea this what i have to say Doesnt matter how strong you are pacquiao has speed 3 times faster then de la hoya and he has power for a guy his size and plus hes been known to be knocking his opponents down pacquiao will be throwing combos like crazy giving him more points then de la hoya and pacquiao has a better body then de la hoya de la hoyas body is abused by the bigger fighters plus its been awhile since he fought pacquiao still in his prime dont compare other fighters like the recent 1 with hopkins and pavilik because pacquiao and de la hoya also are 2 different fights compared to the other 2.it will be a close fight but i gurantee you de la hoya is going to be using his jab thinking yea i got to reach i got the reach and of course pacquiao knows that hes going to be dodging de la hoyas jab and going inside and out throwing awhole bunch of punches to his body then throw a couple of shots to his head de la hoya is not a brawler like pacquiao and not as hungry as pacquiao is either.and me personally i still think pacquiao is a better fighter and i know god will be on his side along with the filipino people/im not saying pacquiao cant knock him out i just know pacquiao will be ahead on points.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm 
Welterweight

R+e+s+t+i+t+u+t+o+F+e+r+n+a+n+d+e+z =18 = 6+6+6, better known as "Buboy," Manny's lifelong friend and Filipino trainer, is considered as the best-kept secret..
ohhhhhhhhh my gggggggggg...........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacquaio is so bad when he arrived in hell, satan run away coz Pac thought it was a goat and he plans to make him into kilawen! hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next