Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:50 am 
Middleweight

i dont know how can ppl still doubt this guy ok maybe he shouldn't give us some of the info he knows but i think he proved time and time again that he's not lying just recently when he said Morales and Marquez might fight next year it looks like thats gonna happen unless Hatton or Pacquiao fights Marquez he's probably gonna fight Morales

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:49 am 
Middleweight

upon reading this,..are you goin to bet for dela hoya? :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:03 am 
Heavyweight

jhoelchua85 wrote:

I have always put my money on Manny... no regrets win or lose. :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
jhoelchua85 wrote:

You must have won big bucks in the previous fights of Manny. Balato naman diyan. :lol:

I have always put my money on Manny... no regrets win or lose. :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:09 am 
Bantamweight

Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:
brad good day mate! i think all boxers will really feels the power of his new sparring partners considering that he is not used to it. my question is how did rashad was able to guage the power and speed of manny now that they are just sparring for only 4 rounds 8) is he hurting his body after the sparring or is he feeling like fainting after those power punch hit his chin? feeling it is just normal i guess we need to know the gravity of every punch that hit rashad :lol:

TANGA K TALAGA!!!!!!!!OGAG!!!!!WALA KANG ALAM SA BOXING WAG K MAGMARUNONG!!!!!G A G O!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am 
Heavyweight

PACALI wrote:
Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:
brad good day mate! i think all boxers will really feels the power of his new sparring partners considering that he is not used to it. my question is how did rashad was able to guage the power and speed of manny now that they are just sparring for only 4 rounds 8) is he hurting his body after the sparring or is he feeling like fainting after those power punch hit his chin? feeling it is just normal i guess we need to know the gravity of every punch that hit rashad :lol:

TANGA K TALAGA!!!!!!!!OGAG!!!!!WALA KANG ALAM SA BOXING WAG K MAGMARUNONG!!!!!G A G O!!!!!

ops, candidate.. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 am 
Heavyweight

PACALI wrote:
Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:

go slow with your cursing mate....!!!! your above post alone violates lots of forum rules already.....!!!!

tsaka, ano bang problema mo ha.....???? bisayan_shaolin was asking a legitimate question....bigla kang papasok at nagmumura......!!!! nasobrahan ka ba sa kasisinghot ng rugby....???? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 am 
Heavyweight

Ramrod wrote:
PACALI wrote:
Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:

go slow with your cursing mate....!!!! your above post alone violates lots of forum rules already.....!!!!

tsaka, ano bang problema mo ha.....???? bisayan_shaolin was asking a legitimate question....bigla kang papasok at nagmumura......!!!! nasobrahan ka ba sa kasisinghot ng rugby....???? :shock:

Medyo sobra na nga yung comment ni PACALI... cool lang bro.

@bisayan_shaolin... I think Rashad's description of Manny's punches is based on boxer's terms. "Feeling" means it hurts...
As in sexual terms... "feeling" means "masarap"... hehehe... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:49 am 
Heavyweight

PACALI wrote:
Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:

Pang ilan at kaninong handle ka ba :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:40 pm 
Bantamweight

rhad wrote:
PACALI wrote:
Bisayan_Shaolin wrote:

Pang ilan at kaninong handle ka ba :)

ISA KA PA!!!OBOB!!! :batman:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

WHEN PACKY WAS TRAINING FOR HIS THIRD FIGHT WITH MORALES AND WEIGHING AROUND 150 LBS, HIS SPARRING PARTNER COMPLAINED THAT HE HITS LIKE A MIDDLEWEIGHT. THAT WAS ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

prettyboy.floyd_30 wrote:
My friend Brad has the chance to talk with one of Manny's Sparring partner, Rashad Holloway the last day. Rashad, claims that Manny is really very strong, fast and very durable. He revealed that the first instruction told by Roach to him is to control his punches in order not to hurt Manny to avoid any injury in preparation for the dream fight. Roach instructed him to just use his jab more often and his left hook. And roach always reminded him that Manny is starting as a flyweight.

Of course Rashad, followed the instruction by Roach in the first sparring day, but only for the first two minutes in the first round, but when Manny started to attack him, he forgot the first instruction. "You cant use your jab the whole round if your fighting with Manny Pacquiao, If i will not counter him with power punch he will kill" rashad on Manny. He continued that thats the reason why the 2 other sparring partners ended up packing because the follow the instruction and treat manny as a flyweight.

"Manny should be treated as welter now or even a middleweight, because his power is like a middleweight, there was a time in our second sparring session that i was able to connect a punch that can knock a real middleweight but still he is standing and still continue to his non stop attack. He's very durable, very friendly outside the ring but inside hes like beast" Rashad added

Rashad also states that as the training progress his speed and power improves. He is the fastest and strongest fighter i have able to face at this time. Hes getting stronger everyday, I dont think I can survive for six rounds with him in our next sparring session, i think i can only spar with him within 3 to 4 rounds if more than that i am no longer effective. They should hire 3 sparring partners in every sparring sessions or else i will ended up packing too.

A member of team pacquiao explains that the reason why manny becomes stronger everyday, its because he is in his normal weight, unlike his previous camp that his power diminish as the training progresses because he starve himself to make the weight, but this time is the contrary he can eat whatever he wants and he add more protien to his diet. And a big credit also to Alex Ariza, he is a big addition to team pacquiao.

source: Brad Cone

......ok, but just to remind that Oscar will not be a sparring partner during the fight night.
I'll just be hoping for it's best. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:50 pm 
Heavyweight

FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
prettyboy.floyd_30 wrote:
My friend Brad has the chance to talk with one of Manny's Sparring partner, Rashad Holloway the last day. Rashad, claims that Manny is really very strong, fast and very durable. He revealed that the first instruction told by Roach to him is to control his punches in order not to hurt Manny to avoid any injury in preparation for the dream fight. Roach instructed him to just use his jab more often and his left hook. And roach always reminded him that Manny is starting as a flyweight.

Of course Rashad, followed the instruction by Roach in the first sparring day, but only for the first two minutes in the first round, but when Manny started to attack him, he forgot the first instruction. "You cant use your jab the whole round if your fighting with Manny Pacquiao, If i will not counter him with power punch he will kill" rashad on Manny. He continued that thats the reason why the 2 other sparring partners ended up packing because the follow the instruction and treat manny as a flyweight.

"Manny should be treated as welter now or even a middleweight, because his power is like a middleweight, there was a time in our second sparring session that i was able to connect a punch that can knock a real middleweight but still he is standing and still continue to his non stop attack. He's very durable, very friendly outside the ring but inside hes like beast" Rashad added

Rashad also states that as the training progress his speed and power improves. He is the fastest and strongest fighter i have able to face at this time. Hes getting stronger everyday, I dont think I can survive for six rounds with him in our next sparring session, i think i can only spar with him within 3 to 4 rounds if more than that i am no longer effective. They should hire 3 sparring partners in every sparring sessions or else i will ended up packing too.

A member of team pacquiao explains that the reason why manny becomes stronger everyday, its because he is in his normal weight, unlike his previous camp that his power diminish as the training progresses because he starve himself to make the weight, but this time is the contrary he can eat whatever he wants and he add more protien to his diet. And a big credit also to Alex Ariza, he is a big addition to team pacquiao.

source: Brad Cone

......ok, but just to remind that Oscar will not be a sparring partner during the fight night.
I'll just be hoping for it's best. :D

I hope that on December 6, Oscar and Manny won't be partners in crime. They'll be all smiles on their way to the bank, though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:51 pm 
Heavyweight

So far it's looking like the year of the underdogs. Maybe Packy can pull it off as some suggests. The answers are coming soon. It's just a month away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:13 pm 
Featherweight

Unless you're being hit by a newborn baby... for obvious reason any sparing partners you faced with Manny will feel his punches just like Manny feeling their punches too...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next