Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

What did Manny failed to do all these years?
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=113222
Page 3 of 3

Author:  alilee [ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

What about boboy fernandez? he has been with him since childhood days. win or lose boboy has always been with him. Did manny mentioned his name everytime he wins? What else TS did you notice is wrong with manny?

Author:  Dalubhasa [ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

helven wrote:
....Eversince Manny Pacquiao burst into the American scene in his first fight with LEDWABA until the David Diaz triumph---after collecting 3 championship belts under Freddie Roach's wing--- there's still one thing he never did. It is supposed to be the most significant act that he must do,yet even most of us failed to notice... In all his glory and accomplishment---he thanked GOD, D PIPOL OF THE PILIPENS, COUNTRYMAN, PRESIDENT GLORIA ARROYO, FIRST GENTLEMAN, CHAVIT SINGSON, MAYOR ATIENZA, ETC...and ETC... Not one once did he ever thank FREDDIE ROACH in his post-fight interviews atop the ring!!! Even if the coach is well-compensated and shown gratitude in private, I guess Manny should thank him every time coz ROACH is with him come hell and high waters!


He calls Freddie Roach "Master" which is already a sign of being grateful. What else can you ask for?

Author:  ASONG KALYE [ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

helven wrote:
....Eversince Manny Pacquiao burst into the American scene in his first fight with LEDWABA until the David Diaz triumph---after collecting 3 championship belts under Freddie Roach's wing--- there's still one thing he never did. It is supposed to be the most significant act that he must do,yet even most of us failed to notice... In all his glory and accomplishment---he thanked GOD, D PIPOL OF THE PILIPENS, COUNTRYMAN, PRESIDENT GLORIA ARROYO, FIRST GENTLEMAN, CHAVIT SINGSON, MAYOR ATIENZA, ETC...and ETC... Not one once did he ever thank FREDDIE ROACH in his post-fight interviews atop the ring!!! Even if the coach is well-compensated and shown gratitude in private, I guess Manny should thank him every time coz ROACH is with him come hell and high waters!

He thanked his master, didn't you notice?

What he failed to do is beat Jmm, Valero, Soto, Guzman, Casamayor etc etc etc...

Author:  ASONG KALYE [ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

alilee wrote:
What about boboy fernandez? he has been with him since childhood days. win or lose boboy has always been with him. Did manny mentioned his name everytime he wins? What else TS did you notice is wrong with manny?

You're right.

Author:  Thunder_knuckles [ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

All these thankings should go the other way around. PACMAN is the one fighting. His dear life is always on the table every time he steps up in the ring to battle for the glory of everyone he is representing. All these millions would be worth nothing if he will suffer permanent injuries from fighting.

Author:  ASONG KALYE [ Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
All these thankings should go the other way around. PACMAN is the one fighting. His dear life is always on the table every time he steps up in the ring to battle for the glory of everyone he is representing. All these millions would be worth nothing if he will suffer permanent injuries from fighting.

I thank God for bringing us Manny. I thank Manny for giving us glory. I thank glory arroyo for , i don't know what.

Author:  koala [ Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

what a lousy nitpicker. so many things we could talk about and this is all you could come up with?

Author:  mysql [ Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

air_pacquiao wrote:
mysql wrote:
I'm disappointed that Helven committed a grammatical mistake in the thread title. :([/quote

idol ko si helven sa pagsusulat nya ng English, maganda sya mag compose, san ka nag aral helven and what course??


Yeah, are you are writer or something?

Author:  fil79 [ Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

I thought you were talking about accomplishments....I wish he was able to unify all the titles in superfeatherweight and the lightweight divisions and be the undisputed champ in both weight classes.

Author:  dwight [ Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Manny failed to stop Pacland from digging this thread and other threads as well.. :lol:

Author:  mysql [ Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Failed to KO Margarito. :shock:

Author:  mysql [ Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Failed to fight Mayweather.

Author:  Desert Fox [ Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Failed to give us Paclanders 1pair of Nike training shoes. :(

Author:  pipered [ Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

Desert Fox wrote:
Failed to give us Paclanders 1pair of Nike training shoes. :(



hanggang ngayon wala parin akong balato... :chainsaw: :peace: :lol:

Author:  Desert Fox [ Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What did Manny failed to do all these years?

pipered wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Failed to give us Paclanders 1pair of Nike training shoes. :(



hanggang ngayon wala parin akong balato... :chainsaw: :peace: :lol:


oo nga bro, dami nya diehard fans dito, di man nya lang tayo maalala...

gasino na yung konting balato...o sponsoran nya grand EB ng Paclanders.... :(

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/