Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Pacquiao must stay off the rope
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=113318
Page 2 of 6

Author:  DEXTEROUS [ Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:
el critico wrote:
I think it would be best for pacquiao to stay on one of the ringside seats :biglaugh:


And El Clitz sitting beside him watching ODLH fighting Valero. :lol: :lol: :lol:


No! El Clitz would loved to lick the ball of Manny, a dream come true? :biglaugh:

Author:  WILLIAM REGAL [ Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.





oscar should stay in the ring... :mrgreen:

Author:  tank [ Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.





oscar should stay in the ring... :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: joined sept., 2008......and you are already light heavyweight?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  Rusfil [ Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Here goes El Crits again. Watch out guys, after the fight on Dec 6, he will disappear again (as he usually does), and soak in his tears. :lol:

Author:  Rusfil [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Quote:
stay in the center of the ring......

stay on the ropes......

stay away from the ropes......

all the same outcome......pacquiao staying on his back.

oscar could knock him out in 1...... he'll carry him a few rounds to give you guys hope and khtfo in 8.


ANOTHER DREAMER :lol: On Dec 7, I won't be blame you if you can't wake up from your nightmare.

Author:  3K Battery Gym [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Rusfil wrote:
Quote:
stay in the center of the ring......

stay on the ropes......

stay away from the ropes......

all the same outcome......pacquiao staying on his back.

oscar could knock him out in 1...... he'll carry him a few rounds to give you guys hope and khtfo in 8.


ANOTHER DREAMER :lol: On Dec 7, I won't be blame you if you can't wake up from your nightmare.


dreamer?

nah..... i just know boxing.

pacquiao can't even beat marquez. oscar is bigger and more skilled.

manny is getting ktfo.

Author:  Devil_May_Cry [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Rusfil wrote:

ANOTHER DREAMER :lol: On Dec 7, I won't be blame you if you can't wake up from your nightmare.


dreamer?

nah..... i just know boxing.

pacquiao can't even beat marquez. oscar is bigger and more skilled.

manny is getting ktfo.



I think you don't know anything about boxing...

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

Oscar is bigger, yes, but big guys don't always win.

Oscar more skilled than Pacquiao, we will find that out in fight night.

Author:  Giovanni_88_Paolo [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

tank wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.





oscar should stay in the ring... :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: joined sept., 2008......and you are already light heavyweight?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:



That's a clear example of how speed works. This Dec. 6, we can already see how Pacman outbox ODLH.

Author:  Ramrod [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

manny must use the rope to tie oscar's hands....j/k... :lol:

Author:  rhad [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Retz wrote:
tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.



Yeah.... quite logical. 8)



yeah, logical than staying on the rope :biglaugh:

Author:  zaten [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:
Rusfil wrote:

ANOTHER DREAMER :lol: On Dec 7, I won't be blame you if you can't wake up from your nightmare.


dreamer?

nah..... i just know boxing.

pacquiao can't even beat marquez. oscar is bigger and more skilled.

manny is getting ktfo.



I think you don't know anything about boxing...

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

Oscar is bigger, yes, but big guys don't always win.

Oscar more skilled than Pacquiao, we will find that out in fight night.




yeah only big gays like you always win..... :lol:

Author:  Devil_May_Cry [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

zaten wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

dreamer?

nah..... i just know boxing.

pacquiao can't even beat marquez. oscar is bigger and more skilled.

manny is getting ktfo.



I think you don't know anything about boxing...

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

Oscar is bigger, yes, but big guys don't always win.

Oscar more skilled than Pacquiao, we will find that out in fight night.




yeah only big gays like you always win..... :lol:


Certified & proven stalker... :biglaugh:

Author:  Devil_May_Cry [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

rhad wrote:
Retz wrote:
tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.



Yeah.... quite logical. 8)



yeah, logical than staying on the rope :biglaugh:


:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Author:  zaten [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
zaten wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:


I think you don't know anything about boxing...

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

Oscar is bigger, yes, but big guys don't always win.

Oscar more skilled than Pacquiao, we will find that out in fight night.




yeah only big gays like you always win..... :lol:


Certified & proven stalker... :biglaugh:



certified and proven gay :lol:

Author:  Devil_May_Cry [ Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao must stay off the rope

zaten wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
zaten wrote:


yeah only big gays like you always win..... :lol:


Certified & proven stalker... :biglaugh:



certified and proven gay :lol:



Don't be shy... be honest...
Tell everyone that you have a big crush on me... :biglaugh:

ZATEN is cornering me on the ropes...
SHE is so persistent... :biglaugh:

Page 2 of 6 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/