Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:31 pm 
Welterweight

close quarter combat.

CQB 8)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:33 pm 
Heavyweight

malkovic wrote:
close quarter combat.

CQB 8)

We'll soon see how the Pacman executes it. Easier said than done, though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 pm 
Featherweight

Ring Warrior wrote:
The only way packy could win is to bulldoze oskee early on and hope to tire him out early. He can't afford to stand in front of oskee and trade leathers. NO! it won't do him no gud coz oskee has longer reach than him. It must be a close quarter combat.

can't stay on the inside too long. not a good idea for a little guy.

manny needs to go in real quick and back out before oscar can counter. still dangerous because if he gets popped coming in or backing out.

i think he should try the in an out method first and if oscar starts timing him then i say turn the fight into an ugly affair.

he's quicker so jump in pop oscar once or twice and clinch and wait for the ref to break it up so he can start on the outside again.

won't make for a great fight but that's a way he can outscore oscar.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ya EL CLitz, y the sudden change??? U drunk??? :toast: :vomit2: :throwup: :beer:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:19 am 
Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:

I think you don't know anything about boxing...

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

Oscar is bigger, yes, but big guys don't always win.

Oscar more skilled than Pacquiao, we will find that out in fight night.

lol. when did you even start watching boxing? 2003 when manny beat a past prime barrera? lmao

i didn't say pac lost. i said he couldn't beat marquez. he might have won the fight officially but we all know he didn't win that fight. one knockdown doesn't win a fight.

big guys always win. when the skills are equal or close to equal , a good big man will always beat a good little man.

we'll find out fight night? let me guess this gonna be the first delahoya fight you see newb? lmao

oscar's been fighting since '93 bro , manny didn't even know he could use his right hand 'til 2004. ha ha ha

you guys overhype your fighter too much. he's a good fighter but come on......

the guy got ktfo by medgoen singsurat , rustico torrecampo! lmao

he couldn't even beat a shot erik morales the 1st time around.

he should've been koed by nedal hussein but the hometown ref gave him extra time to recover and wouldn't let nedal finish him off.

we'll see the skills fight night. bitch go watch some boxing videos and learn the game.

I will forgive you this time for the name calling... :?

Thanks also for giving more info in your opinion over the 2nd fight between Pacquiao & Marquez. But Pacquiao won the fight according to the judges.

For Morales vs Pacquiao 1... there has been an accidental head butt in the early rounds by Morales to Pacquiao's eyebrow which caused heavy bleeding hampering his field of vision. If Pacquiao was an ordinary fighter, he would have gave up already, but he insisted on the ringside physician that he wanted to continue the fight. Despite that, Pacquiao continued to be a threat to Morales until the end of the fight although he lost by score cards. His gallant stand on this fight won him even more respect & admiration from boxing fans around the world, paving the way for their trilogy where in Pacquiao obliterated Morales twice.

Pacquiao vs Medgeon 3K Battery Singsurat - Pacquiao was about 16 or 17 yrs old during that time. He gained height and is outgrowing his 112lbs WBC Flyweight title he is trying to defend. He found it very difficult to make the weight. He was dehydrated when the fight commenced. If you watch the video of this fight, you will see Pacquiao just trying to stay alive in the fight until he got caught by 3K with a punch in the midsection.
After the fight, he jumped from 112lbs to 122 lbs, winning the WBC International Super Bantamweight title & defended it five times.

Pacquiao vs Rustico Torrecampo - He was very young & under weight for the fight. His team advised him to use a heavier gloves that Pacquiao is not used to in order to compensate for the disadvantage in weight, which proves to put him in more disadvantage during the fight.

Pacquiao vs Nedal Hussein - Hussein is a dirty fighter. What happened to the fight was more of a referee's misjudgments on the fight. Hussein should have been deducted some points earlier due to previous warnings because of his dirty tactics. Hussein's heavy bleeding on his eyebrow caused him to lose the fight.

Want to learn more about Manny Pacquiao?
Start by clicking on the link below, then search for his videos in youtube or other sites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

P.S. there are a lot of links in the URL above, feel free to check them.

One more thing, Over hyping is the case of Kimbo Slice not Manny's.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

Ed Sa wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:

Pacquiao won the last fight against Marquez, despite having difficulties in making the weight.

lol. when did you even start watching boxing? 2003 when manny beat a past prime barrera? lmao

i didn't say pac lost. i said he couldn't beat marquez. he might have won the fight officially but we all know he didn't win that fight. one knockdown doesn't win a fight.

big guys always win. when the skills are equal or close to equal , a good big man will always beat a good little man.

we'll find out fight night? let me guess this gonna be the first delahoya fight you see newb? lmao

oscar's been fighting since '93 bro , manny didn't even know he could use his right hand 'til 2004. ha ha ha

he should've been koed by nedal hussein but the hometown ref gave him extra time to recover and wouldn't let nedal finish him off.

we'll see the skills fight night. bitch go watch some boxing videos and learn the game.

I like the way you addressed him. :D

Yes, very immature like THE_HIPPIE. :finger:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:27 am 
Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

I like the way you addressed him. :D

it's okay. i got plenty of alts.

Bring on all your alts you will need it.

By the way, my father was a fighter when he was in his early 20's. I am a boxing fan since the day I was born.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:55 am 
Featherweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:

Thanks also for giving more info in your opinion over the 2nd fight between Pacquiao & Marquez. But Pacquiao won the fight according to the judges.

For Morales vs Pacquiao 1... there has been an accidental head butt in the early rounds by Morales to Pacquiao's eyebrow which caused heavy bleeding hampering his field of vision. If Pacquiao was an ordinary fighter, he would have gave up already, but he insisted on the ringside physician that he wanted to continue the fight. Despite that, Pacquiao continued to be a threat to Morales until the end of the fight although he lost by score cards. His gallant stand on this fight won him even more respect & admiration from boxing fans around the world, paving the way for their trilogy where in Pacquiao obliterated Morales twice.

Pacquiao vs Medgeon 3K Battery Singsurat - Pacquiao was about 16 or 17 yrs old during that time. He gained height and is outgrowing his 112lbs WBC Flyweight title he is trying to defend. He found it very difficult to make the weight. He was dehydrated when the fight commenced. If you watch the video of this fight, you will see Pacquiao just trying to stay alive in the fight until he got caught by 3K with a punch in the midsection.
After the fight, he jumped from 112lbs to 122 lbs, winning the WBC International Super Bantamweight title & defended it five times.

Pacquiao vs Rustico Torrecampo - He was very young & under weight for the fight. His team advised him to use a heavier gloves that Pacquiao is not used to in order to compensate for the disadvantage in weight, which proves to put him in more disadvantage during the fight.

Pacquiao vs Nedal Hussein - Hussein is a dirty fighter. What happened to the fight was more of a referee's misjudgments on the fight. Hussein should have been deducted some points earlier due to previous warnings because of his dirty tactics. Hussein's heavy bleeding on his eyebrow caused him to lose the fight.

Start by clicking on the link below, then search for his videos in youtube or other sites.

lol i don't need to learn about manny. i've been following him seen his 122 days and have seen videos of him in 112 days.

he wasn't 16-17 when he lost to medgoen. you might need to click those links you posted.

anyone can be overhyped. when you talk about manny beating a natural welterweight , you're overhyping him. pac is a featherweight. just because he beat a bum at 135 doesn't mean he's not a natural 122-126 lber.

you need to pay attention to your own fighter's resume , bud.

even at 130 he was fight 122-130 guys. marquez natural 126 guy. larios natural 122 guy. erik and marco fought the majority of their fights at 122. solis is no longer fighting at 130.

if you're gonna nuthug a guy at least try to know something about him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 am 
Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

lol i don't need to learn about manny. i've been following him seen his 122 days and have seen videos of him in 112 days.

he wasn't 16-17 when he lost to medgoen. you might need to click those links you posted.

anyone can be overhyped. when you talk about manny beating a natural welterweight , you're overhyping him. pac is a featherweight. just because he beat a bum at 135 doesn't mean he's not a natural 122-126 lber.

you need to pay attention to your own fighter's resume , bud.

even at 130 he was fight 122-130 guys. marquez natural 126 guy. larios natural 122 guy. erik and marco fought the majority of their fights at 122. solis is no longer fighting at 130.
if you're gonna nuthug a guy at least try to know something about him.

Glad I got your attention on Manny's age. Got you googling & checking the links to look for faults on my posts.

In all of those fights you mentioned, that I highlighted in big fonts, Manny is in constant struggle to make the weight limit. That's why he keeps on going up in weight. Which means those are not Manny's natural weight classes, but he still dominated them. That is why Manny is one of a kind.

You are name calling again. It definitely shows you are not a boxing fan. Calling some boxers BUM. Do it once more and you'll get what you ask for. You can bring all your alts out, you will definitely need them.

You think that Manny is over hyped. You are just jealous & I think you are underestimating him.

I SAY, JUST WAIT TILL FIGHT NIGHT. WE'LL SEE WHO WILL EAT THE DUSTS.

READ MY POSTS HERE & LEARN.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:37 am 
Middleweight

wow devil u really make this **** talkers look like the idiots they r :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:44 am 
Heavyweight

malalang wrote:
wow devil u really make this **** talkers look like the idiots they r :lol: :lol:

I really hate to do that bro... sometimes... but not this time... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am 
Middleweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
malalang wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: good job

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:49 am 
Featherweight

sorry to disappoint you bud but i didn't need to look it up.

don't try to cover up that you were BSing or just plain didn't know how old manny was. my name is 3k battery for a reason. i know how old manny was when medgoen whooped him.

as far as calling boxer's names david is a good guy but he is nothing special.

he might have had a belt but no way was he an elite fighter.

you guys can't get it in yout thick skulls that this is a mismatch.

manny has no business being in this fight. can't blame him. the money is good but the delusional pachaks that seem to think he'll win......get a clue.

manny barely could beat marquez and oscar is bigger , stronger and better than marquez.

at least it'll shut up all of you know nothings when pac gets koed.

i can't wait to hear the same guys talking about how pac will handle oscar , whine and complain about how it was unfair because oscar was so big. lmfao

i'm sure crybaby manny will use the size excuse. he already has used every damn excuse known to mankind when he losses...... i couldn't see , headbutt , my feet , my socks , i was young , i was weightdrained....... lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:52 am 
Featherweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
malalang wrote:

yeah you really put me in my place.

you didn't even know how old manny was he got ktfo by singsurat. lmao

next time look up boxrec before you post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 am 
Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
sorry to disappoint you bud but i didn't need to look it up.

don't try to cover up that you were BSing or just plain didn't know how old manny was. my name is 3k battery for a reason. i know how old manny was when medgoen whooped him.

as far as calling boxer's names david is a good guy but he is nothing special.

he might have had a belt but no way was he an elite fighter.

you guys can't get it in yout thick skulls that this is a mismatch.

manny has no business being in this fight. can't blame him. the money is good but the delusional pachaks that seem to think he'll win......get a clue.

manny barely could beat marquez and oscar is bigger , stronger and better than marquez.

at least it'll shut up all of you know nothings when pac gets koed.

i can't wait to hear the same guys talking about how pac will handle oscar , whine and complain about how it was unfair because oscar was so big. lmfao

i'm sure crybaby manny will use the size excuse. he already has used every damn excuse known to mankind when he losses...... i couldn't see , headbutt , my feet , my socks , i was young , i was weightdrained....... lmao

Your post describes you well... JEALOUS

But I don't blame you... you have every right to be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next