Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 am 
Heavyweight

tank wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.

oscar should stay in the ring... :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: joined sept., 2008......and you are already light heavyweight?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

do you have a problem with that LPG tank boy? :finger:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 am 
Middleweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:
sorry to disappoint you bud but i didn't need to look it up.

don't try to cover up that you were BSing or just plain didn't know how old manny was. my name is 3k battery for a reason. i know how old manny was when medgoen whooped him.

as far as calling boxer's names david is a good guy but he is nothing special.

he might have had a belt but no way was he an elite fighter.

you guys can't get it in yout thick skulls that this is a mismatch.

manny has no business being in this fight. can't blame him. the money is good but the delusional pachaks that seem to think he'll win......get a clue.

manny barely could beat marquez and oscar is bigger , stronger and better than marquez.

at least it'll shut up all of you know nothings when pac gets koed.

i can't wait to hear the same guys talking about how pac will handle oscar , whine and complain about how it was unfair because oscar was so big. lmfao

i'm sure crybaby manny will use the size excuse. he already has used every damn excuse known to mankind when he losses...... i couldn't see , headbutt , my feet , my socks , i was young , i was weightdrained....... lmao

Your post describes you well... JEALOUS

But I don't blame you... you have every right to be.

pity he has a very small mind ,makes me laugh :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 am 
Heavyweight

malalang wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

don't try to cover up that you were BSing or just plain didn't know how old manny was. my name is 3k battery for a reason. i know how old manny was when medgoen whooped him.

manny has no business being in this fight. can't blame him. the money is good but the delusional pachaks that seem to think he'll win......get a clue.

manny barely could beat marquez and oscar is bigger , stronger and better than marquez.

i can't wait to hear the same guys talking about how pac will handle oscar , whine and complain about how it was unfair because oscar was so big. lmfao

i'm sure crybaby manny will use the size excuse. he already has used every damn excuse known to mankind when he losses...... i couldn't see , headbutt , my feet , my socks , i was young , i was weightdrained....... lmao

Right on bro...

JEALOUSY makes one's mind narrow... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

So it seems that you know much Pacman particularly about his weight. You seem to forget that a person increases weight as he ages. When Pacman fought Diaz, he is no longer a natural 122-126 fighter, he can hardly take 130 lbs when he fought Marquez and Barrera at 130lbs, so I dont see any basis why ou are insisting that he is a natural 122-126 lbr.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:04 am 
Featherweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

jealous of what?

he never beat any of my favorite fighters.

i don't even like the guys he fought. i don't even like oscar.

you think i'm hating and jealous? i'm not even a pachater. the guy is good.

it just hurts when i speak the truth. you don't want to accept it and rather think i'm hating on him.

i'm disappointed in pacland. i've seen brits and yanks on fightgame and esb defend manny better than you and your boyfriend malalang can.

learn to defend manny better , bud. or at least let the guys that no boxing defend him. it ain't that hard he has had a great career. you seem to be recycling points made previously by guys a lot more knowlegable about boxing. you mention things i never even brought up. ha ha ha quit copying other guys previous remarks and comments. lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:04 am 
Featherweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

jealous of what?

it just hurts when i speak the truth. you don't want to accept it and rather think i'm hating on him.

i'm disappointed in pacland. i've seen brits and yanks on fightgame and esb defend manny better than you and your boyfriend malalang can.

learn to defend manny better , bud. or at least let the guys that no boxing defend him. it ain't that hard he has had a great career. you seem to be recycling points made previously by guys a lot more knowlegable about boxing. you mention things i never even brought up. ha ha ha quit copying other guys previous remarks and comments. lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:06 am 
Middleweight

Devil_May_Cry wrote:
malalang wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

Right on bro...

JEALOUSY makes one's mind narrow... :biglaugh:

is that so? :D man oh man, pity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:09 am 
Featherweight

Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:
So it seems that you know much Pacman particularly about his weight. You seem to forget that a person increases weight as he ages. When Pacman fought Diaz, he is no longer a natural 122-126 fighter, he can hardly take 130 lbs when he fought Marquez and Barrera at 130lbs, so I dont see any basis why ou are insisting that he is a natural 122-126 lbr.

god do you know what a natural weight means?

duran fought at 147-154 and up as he got older. does that make him a natural welterweight or middleweight?

no. he's a natural lightweight.

manny's frame is of a featherweight. it doesn't matter how much he weighs.

being a natural super bantam or feather is actually a COMPLIMENT to the guy since he won belts at 130 and 135. that means he was good enough to win at higher weight classes even though he's more natural at a lower weight.

comprende?

it wasn't a diss it was actually a compliment.

saying manny as a smaller guy will lose to a bigger guy is not HATING on manny it's stating facts.

you guys overhype that boy too much.......

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:10 am 
Cruiserweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:

jealous of what?

YOU SHUT UP BIG MOUTH M...F... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 am 
Middleweight

just leave this crazy guy alone, nothing he says has anything to do with pacquiao, we already know that if pacquiao acts and thinks like this ***** he will never even win one fight, you are right devil when you said this guy is jealous, in the way he talks and act he is someone who is of no importance in this world, just leave him alone he is a waste of time, we'll move on to pac and his awesomeness cus we already know because of his greatness he is where he is right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by malalang on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:14 am 
Featherweight

lmao

you guys can't even talk boxing to defend your points of views.

3k battery: manny is too small for oscar

pachak: hater

3k battery: oscar is a natural welter and manny is a natural feather. i doubt he could hurt oscar.

pachak: pac will win. you'll see. he'll hurt oscar.

3k battery: how can manny hurt oscar? oscar has fought guys like tito , vargas and hopkins.

pachak: you're just jealous.

lmao you guys are dumb. no wonder you guys are laughed at as newbs and know-nothings about the sport.

peace out pinoys. learn to defend your "national treasure" better. i'll come back another day and quiz you guys again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

duran fought at 147-154 and up as he got older. does that make him a natural welterweight or middleweight?

being a natural super bantam or feather is actually a COMPLIMENT to the guy since he won belts at 130 and 135. that means he was good enough to win at higher weight classes even though he's more natural at a lower weight.

comprende?

saying manny as a smaller guy will lose to a bigger guy is not HATING on manny it's stating facts.

You were saying that when Pacman fought Diaz, he was a natural 122-126. It is natural when a boxer doesnt find any difficulty in making up the weight. Do you think Pacman at the time when he fought Diaz could still make the weight in 122-126 lbs? Probably 4 years ago he is a natural 122-126 lbrs but no longer at present. When Pacman won at 130 and 135, you could no longer consider him as natural super bantam or feather.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 am 
Featherweight

conan wrote:
YOU SHUT UP BIG MOUTH M...F... :lol: :lol: :lol:

another genius with excellent debating skills.

i must log on when all the smart pacfans are sleeping and the elementary dropouts are online.

lmao

do they have a special discount for pachak retards at the internet cafe today?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:22 am 
Featherweight

Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:
3K Battery Gym wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

comprende?

You were saying that when Pacman fought Diaz, he was a natural 122-126. It is natural when a boxer doesnt find any difficulty in making up the weight. Do you think Pacman at the time when he fought Diaz could still make the weight in 122-126 lbs? Probably 4 years ago he is a natural 122-126 lbrs but no longer at present. When Pacman won at 130 and 135, you could no longer consider him as natural super bantam or feather.

okay. let me try to explain one last time.

a boxer's natural weight is the weight they're best at and matches their frame.

pac might weight 135 at the weigh in but he's not a natural 135 guy.

it's NOT a diss on him. it's actually a COMPLIMENT. it means he's so GOOD that even though he's a natural 126 guy that he can still win at 135.

just because pac can no longer make 126 doesn't mean it's NOT his natural weight. pac is at his best at 122-126. he's just that good that he can win at 130-135.

got it?

example. roy jones is a natural middleweight. just because he moved up to 175 and can no longer make 160 doesn't mean he's not a natural middleweight.

notice how every 135 fighter is bigger than pac? that's because they're natural 135 guys.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:22 am 
Middleweight

just leave this crazy guy alone, nothing he says has anything to do with pacquiao, we already know that if pacquiao acts and thinks like this ***** he will never even win one fight, you are right devil when you said this guy is jealous, in the way he talks and act he is someone who is of no importance in this world, just leave him alone he is a waste of time, we'll move on to pac and his awesomeness cus we already know because of his greatness he is where he is right now :peace:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next