Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:29 am 
Light Heavyweight

I dont agree with you bro cos if you let Pacman fight at 122-126, he will surely lose, why? Because he will be dehydrated and lose enough power. Pacman when he was 19 years old and won his first championship at superfly, he was a natural superfly but when he ages he ceases to be a natural fly. Remember he lost to a thailander when he fought at 112 because he could never make the weight and he was dehydrated then, at that time he was natural 122 lbr already.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:32 am 
Cruiserweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
okay. let me try to explain one last time.

a boxer's natural weight is the weight they're best at and matches their frame.

pac might weight 135 at the weigh in but he's not a natural 135 guy.

it's NOT a diss on him. it's actually a COMPLIMENT. it means he's so GOOD that even though he's a natural 126 guy that he can still win at 135.

just because pac can no longer make 126 doesn't mean it's NOT his natural weight. pac is at his best at 122-126. he's just that good that he can win at 130-135.

got it?

example. roy jones is a natural middleweight. just because he moved up to 175 and can no longer make 160 doesn't mean he's not a natural middleweight.

notice how every 135 fighter is bigger than pac? that's because they're natural 135 guys.

YOU AINT PACMAN NOR ANYBODY MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU ARE WEAK, YOU ARE COMPARING TO YOUR WEAK BODY AND MIND... YOU AINT NOTHING SPECIAL BUT GOT THE BIG MOUTH OF A TINY BRAIN... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:34 am 
Middleweight

Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:
I dont agree with you bro cos if you let Pacman fight at 122-126, he will surely lose, why? Because he will be dehydrated and lose enough power. Pacman when he was 19 years old and won his first championship at superfly, he was a natural superfly but when he ages he ceases to be a natural fly. Remember he lost to a thailander when he fought at 112 because he could never make the weight and he was dehydrated then, at that time he was natural 122 lbr already.

you waste your words on some people who have a very limited mind

his capacity to think is only limited to what he knows but what he knows it's very little and basic :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:39 am 
Cruiserweight

malalang wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

his capacity to think is only limited to what he knows but what he knows it's very little and basic :shock: :shock:

I LIKE THAT... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:45 am 
Featherweight

Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

look gio i like you. you're not a ***** like malalang.

of course he can't make 122-126 now. he put on too much muscle as he moved up.

the point i'm trying to make is his body is more suited and better for 122-126.

remember the barrera win? remember how he would blow out every single 122 guy?

he was so superior at 122-126. look at the diaz fight. he dominated diaz but it took him a long time to finally get david out of there.

if pac was fighting a 122-126 guy and he landed that much the guy would be asleep by 2nd round.

look at when he fought at 122-126. all the guys he beat up where his size.

now look at all the 135 guys. joel casamayor , juan diaz , nate campbell , amir khan , michael katsidis. they're all huge compared to manny.

manny would beat them but the fact is he's small compared to them. that's because manny's natural weight is 122-126. look at bernabe and boom boom. they're about the same size as manny. what weight are they fighting at?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:47 am 
Featherweight

malalang wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

if you're gonna tell jokes at least let it be funny......or at least make sense.

you translate that through babelfish?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:55 am 
Middleweight

thats his originality. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
malalang wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

if you're gonna tell jokes at least let it be funny......or at least make sense.

you translate that through babelfish?

Shut up & check this link. You might learn something... :biglaugh:

http://www.justin.tv/globalhdworld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:59 am 
Light Heavyweight

3K Battery Gym wrote:
Giovanni_88_Paolo wrote:

look gio i like you. you're not a ***** like malalang.

of course he can't make 122-126 now. he put on too much muscle as he moved up.

the point i'm trying to make is his body is more suited and better for 122-126.

remember the barrera win? remember how he would blow out every single 122 guy?

he was so superior at 122-126. look at the diaz fight. he dominated diaz but it took him a long time to finally get david out of there.

if pac was fighting a 122-126 guy and he landed that much the guy would be asleep by 2nd round.

look at when he fought at 122-126. all the guys he beat up where his size.

now look at all the 135 guys. joel casamayor , juan diaz , nate campbell , amir khan , michael katsidis. they're all huge compared to manny.

manny would beat them but the fact is he's small compared to them. that's because manny's natural weight is 122-126. look at bernabe and boom boom. they're about the same size as manny. what weight are they fighting at?

At present, I consider Pacman as a natural lightweight. He will no longer be effective as he was when he will fight at 122-126 lbs at present. Probably 3 to 4 years ago, i will agree with you that he is a natural featherweight. Enough for that, what matters most is that King Pacman will do the beating on Old Oscar this December 6. Pacman will show the world that he has the power of the strongest welter. Peace brother. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.

Pacman is always staying off the ropes!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

he should hide behind the referees back... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

zaten wrote:
he should hide behind the referees back... :lol:

Yes, Oscar should hide behind the referee's back together with zaten. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm 
Heavyweight

tikyo wrote:
He need to stay off the rope.

According to you Dela Hoya was not in his "prime", so why are you suggesting these things to Pacquiao. He will win anyway right?
:biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6