Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:28 am 
Featherweight

Don't worry guys, I've seen it already and Oscar will be knocked out in Round 8 :) I just have a gift and it was very clear, the early rounds will be competitive and then after round 5, it will be all Pacquiao and De La Hoya will be tired and will fall because of the accumulation of punches, yeah the body attack will be really effective. All the assumptions from Manny's corner are correct and will happen. I just hope I am not being a spoiler here or inunahan na kyo... I just wanna share :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:32 am 
Light Heavyweight

airSmith wrote:
Don't worry guys, I've seen it already and Oscar will be knocked out in Round 8 :) I just have a gift and it was very clear, the early rounds will be competitive and then after round 5, it will be all Pacquiao and De La Hoya will be tired and will fall because of the accumulation of punches, yeah the body attack will be really effective. All the assumptions from Manny's corner are correct and will happen. I just hope I am not being a spoiler here or inunahan na kyo... I just wanna share :)

We share the same observation but for me Oscar will be KOed in Round 9. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 am 
Heavyweight

Can you use your gift to pm me the winning combination sa super lotto? if i win i promise to treat you with one case of any liquor you desire :)

Tambays make the world go 'round :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

THANKS FOR THE INFO "NOSTRADAMOS"...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 am 
Welterweight

airSmith wrote:

when the fight was announced, i saw what you said. truly you have a gift. when the thread about the 18 boxing experts picking dela hoya emerged, i cracked down on the close-minded "rationals". :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 am 
Heavyweight

"ive seen it, i was blind!"

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:47 am 
Heavyweight

ZappakeR wrote:
Can you use your gift to pm me the winning combination sa super lotto? if i win i promise to treat you with one case of any liquor you desire :)

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

airSmith wrote:

I saw it in a different view bro. Pacquiao will win by TKO

1) Dela Hoya might turn his back due to volume of hard punches which he can't accomodate.
2) Dela Hoya's corner will throw their towels signalling to stop the fight just to save Dela Hoya's too much punishment.
3) When the bell rings in the ninth round Dela Hoya will not answer and he will just shake his head saying "no mas,no mas". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:12 am 
Heavyweight

I will remember your handle too... Just in case that your prediction comes true... :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:18 am 
Welterweight

You're truly one of a kind " Nostradamus of Paclanders"...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

Let me guess, you're the guy sitting in front of Quiapo church, are'nt you?
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:42 am 
Heavyweight

When you just want to dream then dream it to the fullest he he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:50 am 
Heavyweight

airSmith wrote:

you're lucky you've seen many things that the ordinary people can't, how many eyes you have bro?. sometimes you have to rest and sleep will minsan nagdedeleryo tayo. take restoril or ambien if you have insomnia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:16 am 
Welterweight

I understand your Situation Bro .. i became like you before ,
I understand your problem . you're having a intensive defression and lonelyness , you fell that no one loves you and you think your life is unsensible ,,. Bro that situation is dangerous Even me I got harder to get free from that world .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:47 pm 
Welterweight

Location: 4332 diliman st., MAHARLIKA VILLAGE, STA. CRUZ, SAN FERANDO VALLEY, PERU
airSmith wrote:

you're the worst anus kisser of all time..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next