Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:02 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:04 pm 
Heavyweight

hangal wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
How about the Mosley vs Mayorga fight? Nice ending isn't it? Do you think it is scripted?

not all good ending fight is scripted .

the fight of pacman and delahoya is different and rarely to happen ...
who will think that a small fighter who came from flyweight will fight at the welterweight div .
that's why some fans thinking the this fight is a fake

If the fight is scripted, it better be a good one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

3STARSandaSUN wrote:
some reasons WHY THIS FIGHT IS NOT FIX:

ODLH
1.) ODLH is not going to kill himself to go WAY down to 147lbs. (sacrificing his health)
2.) ODLH will NOT hire 2 expensive trainers on the same time (waste of money)
3.) ODLH will NOt train in BIG BEAR...he just stay in PR to train (missing his lovely wife and kids)
4.) they will NOT PAY HBO for it's 24/7. (it will just waste of money also)

PACMAN
1.) MANNY will not train in WILDCARD instead just he just try to stay in the PI as long as he wants (same w/ OSKEE)
2.) 4 months of HARD training is NOT realistic to be FIX fight for PACMAN
3.) he will NOT care about the contracted weight.
4.) FR will NOT put his name on the line.

A lot of people would do the things above if the price is right including pac and oldh. with all due respect i think you're conclusion is wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm 
Cruiserweight

Why? Because it's very possible...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm 
Cruiserweight

3STARSandaSUN wrote:
some reasons WHY THIS FIGHT IS NOT FIX:

ODLH
1.) ODLH is not going to kill himself to go WAY down to 147lbs. (sacrificing his health)
2.) ODLH will NOT hire 2 expensive trainers on the same time (waste of money)
3.) ODLH will NOt train in BIG BEAR...he just stay in PR to train (missing his lovely wife and kids)
4.) they will NOT PAY HBO for it's 24/7. (it will just waste of money also)

PACMAN
1.) MANNY will not train in WILDCARD instead just he just try to stay in the PI as long as he wants (same w/ OSKEE)
2.) 4 months of HARD training is NOT realistic to be FIX fight for PACMAN
3.) he will NOT care about the contracted weight.
4.) FR will NOT put his name on the line.

LOL.. the fight wouldn't sell if they didn't do those things coz it will be too obvious that it's scripted...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm 
Heavyweight

pacfan8 wrote:
first, the ever reliable BRAD CONE from pacland said it.

now i found this post in you tube:

geminibjmenez (9 hours ago) Show Hide

dec 6 fight? its just a show i have my friend working in wild card gym saying that nobody of manny or oscar will go down to the floor coz at the end it will be a draw..they just want to make money or raise fund for their respective promotion company..this two fighters are proffesionals and fights for money..The Big winners is the promoters and the fighter,HBO PPV..Theres no Title to win or loose, Thats why they decided to make it a show and end it to a BIG DRAW..You will see..

plus all the very weird behavior and comments from roach towards dela hoya, i just hope that the rumors aren't true.
They can't do it a draw coz it will be too obvious, Manny & Oscar knows that. People will be booing & that will not be good for boxing esp now that Ufc is gaining.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

to the ts, dont read too much showbiz magazine k. nasisira tuloy ung araw mo, pacman is an entertainer boxer..whatever comes in december 6, its all about war.. and im sure..tatayo ang tumbong mo sa bawat round na makikita mo.. at saka wag mo na kaming paniniwalain hayaan mo n lng na ikaw ang maniwala n scripted. kung hindi si delahoya kalaban ni pacman iyon ba ang hindi scripted at ngaun si delahoya kalaban scritped na? kw talaga oo wag kang magkakain ng bahaw ha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am 
Welterweight

When each left lands, they will forget the script.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 am 
Heavyweight

Veriajeth wrote:
When each left lands, they will forget the script.

Yeah, there was a script until you get hit.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

Kwikstage wrote:
to the ts, dont read too much showbiz magazine k. nasisira tuloy ung araw mo, pacman is an entertainer boxer..whatever comes in december 6, its all about war.. and im sure..tatayo ang tumbong mo sa bawat round na makikita mo.. at saka wag mo na kaming paniniwalain hayaan mo n lng na ikaw ang maniwala n scripted. kung hindi si delahoya kalaban ni pacman iyon ba ang hindi scripted at ngaun si delahoya kalaban scritped na? kw talaga oo wag kang magkakain ng bahaw ha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

u lack comprehension skills. read my post again before you expose yourself. if you know what i mean.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
pacfan8 wrote:
first, the ever reliable BRAD CONE from pacland said it.

now i found this post in you tube:

geminibjmenez (9 hours ago) Show Hide

dec 6 fight? its just a show i have my friend working in wild card gym saying that nobody of manny or oscar will go down to the floor coz at the end it will be a draw..they just want to make money or raise fund for their respective promotion company..this two fighters are proffesionals and fights for money..The Big winners is the promoters and the fighter,HBO PPV..Theres no Title to win or loose, Thats why they decided to make it a show and end it to a BIG DRAW..You will see..

plus all the very weird behavior and comments from roach towards dela hoya, i just hope that the rumors aren't true.
They can't do it a draw coz it will be too obvious, Manny & Oscar knows that. People will be booing & that will not be good for boxing esp now that Ufc is gaining.

makes sense :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am 
Middleweight

I think it is "fixed", win or loss Manny will bring home the bacon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 am 
Welterweight

pacfan8 wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
If it’s a scripted fight, then why aren’t they practicing it together so that they could come up the desired out come. Like the WWE wrestlers, they sould do what the wrestlers did just to perfect the scipt. Scrap the rumors and enjoy watching this most awaited fight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

malay mo may secret practice sila. malay mo lang.

crazy thinking ha ha ha you are all spoiling the occasion, or you all are the one creating a story ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

pacfan8 wrote:
Kwikstage wrote:

u lack comprehension skills. read my post again before you expose yourself. if you know what i mean.

why should I? so your kwento pala may meaning pa? so what does it mean bro...i thought it was already elaborated..sensya na bro..hindi ksi ako nagbbsa ng diksyunaryo...

we better unite na lang for manny to win..ok?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am 
Middleweight

conscience will haunt them if the rumor is true
i hope for the best of both fighters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

Kwikstage wrote:
pacfan8 wrote:
Kwikstage wrote:

why should I? so your kwento pala may meaning pa? so what does it mean bro...i thought it was already elaborated..sensya na bro..hindi ksi ako nagbbsa ng diksyunaryo...

we better unite na lang for manny to win..ok?

why should you? because you're reacting like a little girl and talking garbage without comprehending what was said. it's pathetic.

Yes, let's all unite in prayer that manny wins this fight, that's every filipino wants (except for the crabs)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next