Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:53 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:16 am 
Heavyweight

blastman1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm not married, don't have a wife, but I can bone Blackheart's girl or his wife, cuz I am a grappler and women know that grapplers are better in bed. Blackheart, if you have a girl, bring her to Vegas when we do our trade, so I can show her how us grapplers do it.

Wow....you and blackheart should tape your version of 24/7 before the fight. Can I bet on this fight instead. Kindly, post your heights, weights, reaches, ages....etc. so I can properly decide. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 pm 
Welterweight

that lucky barber knows a PIGEON WHEN HE SEE's one.he will be 200 richer dec6 baby......LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 pm 
Welterweight

blastman1 wrote:
Yo Blackheart, come to Vegas on Dec 6 so we can make the "trade". You live in Cali, right next to Las Vegas, Nevada. I live in Hawaii, miles and miles across the ocean from Las Vegas, Nevada. C'man man. First let's trade money, then let's trade punches. It will be like another shorter Filipino (me) against a taller Mexican (you), but this time no ring.

I WISHED THIS PENDEJO LIVED BY ME.I WOULD TAKE HIS PINOY *** TO THE BANK...N STRUCTURE.BABY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 am 
Middleweight

i just dropped by to the barbershop today and put my 200 dollars in a jar along with his 150. man im so excited i just watched the weigh in at the barbershop, and Manny looks good and fit while i think DelaHoya is a little too skinny. cant wait for tomorrow and collect my money and free haircut for a year. and to all the people who thinks he will mess up my hair, he won't im cool wit him, i knew him i was a little kid.

Pacquiao: "You're still my idol,"
De La Hoya: "No, you're my idol."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:23 am 
Bantamweight

blastman1 wrote:
Yo Blackheart, come to Vegas on Dec 6 so we can make the "trade". You live in Cali, right next to Las Vegas, Nevada. I live in Hawaii, miles and miles across the ocean from Las Vegas, Nevada. C'man man. First let's trade money, then let's trade punches. It will be like another shorter Filipino (me) against a taller Mexican (you), but this time no ring.

lol easy boys :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

GANJAH wrote:
I WENT TO MY BARBERSHOP TODAY TO GET A HAIRCUT. WHEN I WAS GETTING THE HAIRCUT THE OWNER WHO WAS CUTTING HAIR NEXT TO ME, WHO LOVES BOXING AND I GUESS A BIG FAN OF PBF COZ HE HAS PICS OF HIM IN THE MIRROR WHEN HE FOUGHT HATTON AND ODLH WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PAC/HOYA FIGHT AND SAID THAT PAC WILL GET HIS AZZ WHOOPED. WHEN I HEARD THAT I COULDNT KEEP QUIET AND SAID PAC WILL KO HOYA AND HE TOLD ME TO PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS. SO HE BET ME $150 AND I TOLD HIM IF PAC LOSES I'LL GIVE YOU $200 AND IF PAC WINS I GET $150 AND A FREE HAIRCUT FOR A YEAR.

EXCELLENT BRO. YOU JUST SHOW HIM THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE YOURE BALL'S IS.. DIRECTLY ON HIS MOUTH. DONT WORRY, THATS A SURE MONEY..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 am 
Middleweight

stabernsky wrote:
GANJAH wrote:
I WENT TO MY BARBERSHOP TODAY TO GET A HAIRCUT. WHEN I WAS GETTING THE HAIRCUT THE OWNER WHO WAS CUTTING HAIR NEXT TO ME, WHO LOVES BOXING AND I GUESS A BIG FAN OF PBF COZ HE HAS PICS OF HIM IN THE MIRROR WHEN HE FOUGHT HATTON AND ODLH WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PAC/HOYA FIGHT AND SAID THAT PAC WILL GET HIS AZZ WHOOPED. WHEN I HEARD THAT I COULDNT KEEP QUIET AND SAID PAC WILL KO HOYA AND HE TOLD ME TO PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS. SO HE BET ME $150 AND I TOLD HIM IF PAC LOSES I'LL GIVE YOU $200 AND IF PAC WINS I GET $150 AND A FREE HAIRCUT FOR A YEAR.

EXCELLENT BRO. YOU JUST SHOW HIM THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE YOURE BALL'S IS.. DIRECTLY ON HIS MOUTH. DONT WORRY, THATS A SURE MONEY..

i was socond guessing myself when i made the bet and got even worried when Roach was talking about how he got Manny to fight a bigger guy ad things like that on the last episodes of their 24/7. but when i watched the weigh in and saw Pac he look like he was ingreat shape while Oscar looks dehydrated. so i hope to collect that money tomorrow and get a new fresh hair cut forr free.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 am 
Heavyweight

GANJAH wrote:
stabernsky wrote:
GANJAH wrote:

i was socond guessing myself when i made the bet and got even worried when Roach was talking about how he got Manny to fight a bigger guy ad things like that on the last episodes of their 24/7. but when i watched the weigh in and saw Pac he look like he was ingreat shape while Oscar looks dehydrated. so i hope to collect that money tomorrow and get a new fresh hair cut forr free.

do you now have a new haircut each week? sinusulit mo ba? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

Digger lol

Tambays make the world go 'round :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 am 
Heavyweight

just trying to get an update from ganjah :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

i'm afraid ganjah's neck was accidentaly cut when he's having his first "free" haircut :?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:13 am 
Middleweight

where is the ts now just curious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 am 
Middleweight

make sure he uses safety razors when he trims your sideburns over the course of the year...LOL...if not wear a neck brace...LOL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am 
Heavyweight

prolly the barber curl his hair and colored it pink :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am 
Middleweight

im back and lookin fresh every weeek bitch3s, well every two weeks. well he kept his word and i got the money and i go to the barbershop every week or two. he cut my hair a couple times but i got my own barber and still fo free