Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm 
Cruiserweight

... and also these kind of people can hardly believe that manny can be better and surpass them in everyway..., these people are self centered and they believe nothing except for their own. we can compare these people among the jackals of the dessert, the makapili in japanese time... it is wiser to ignore and not to react in their thread...just forget that these people do exist.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:27 pm 
Lightweight

I bet she doesn't have a good life thats why... Anyway she doesnt know anything about Manny's beginnings thats why... Just smile na lang...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Most Filipinos are CRABS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 am 
Heavyweight

oragonakomanoy wrote:
lith kung ako yaon duman kinastahan ko ngurapak kaidto..he he he

anyway the fact that MP totally annihilated GB is enough to put salt on this assholes's wounds....

I saw him rush to his car and drove like a drag racer. He's a mad man. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 am 
Heavyweight

Wanting Manny to lose and ridicule his English. Feels sad that most of us Pinoys insult our own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:01 am 
Heavyweight

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:04 am

Ilibing na kasi.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

fil79 wrote:
I was eating at one of our local filipno restaurants here in Calgary and the owner was a good friend of my mother. While serving us she brought up about Manny's upcoming fight with Oscar de la hoya and she was rooting for Manny to lose the fight to teach him a lesson kuno. I asked "bakit po?" and then she said because he's fighting for money and it's all just greed. Then I told them "but he has alot of charitable institutions back home who help our fellow filipinos who are downtrodden" and then she said "oh also cause he's a womanizer and I don't agree with that!" that's funny coming from someone who is a lesbian in her 40's. I told her "well Dolphy, Fernando Poe Jr and Joseph Estrada, willie revillame and countless more others in showbiz were womanizers does that mean you don't watch their movies or programs anymore? hell even bill clinton and JFK were womanizers but that didn't affect their ability to run a country." I was just thinking "wow crab mentality is really everywhere even with people that I though was above thinking like that! " I thought that she should be happy that a filipino from meager beginnings can get that far just by sheer determination and will. I also told her that he can not be blamed for wanting to make lots of money for that is the very same reason that we all went to Canada or the US for that matter for economic wealth so who are we to blame someone who wants to make money from the profession that he loves to do? the whole thing just made me sad because I saw crab mentality at its best...they want Manny to lose not because Oscar was a better boxer but because to them Manny has become greedy and a womanizer.

those people don't want other Pinoys to succeed. their motto in life: "dapat pare-pareho tayo nasa baba/putik".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

Inggit lang yan.

dami parin ganyan kahit dito sa Pacland.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 am 
Heavyweight

Jealousy ----> Crab mentality

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 am 
Heavyweight

To supposedly give justice to the bad decisions against JMM.

Perhaps a loss would make Pac fiercer so he can get back to his KO ways which hasn't registered in the last few fights.

Some may want him to lose in order to pave the way for his retirement, there are those who are seriously worried that their hero could get seriously hurt in future fights.

So Floydiots could proclaim Mayweather as the superior fighter.

-Jimi Hendrix

Love*Peace*MUSIC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 am 
Welterweight

pinayluva wrote:
they know hes a FAKE ..... :o

right... i love a manny as a fighter... but i hate him because of being fake and pretender...

do you think manny is a humble guys in real life? do think he is really a religious guy?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am 
Cruiserweight

Pacman will want another fight if he loses, to end his boxing career on a positive note.

in order words, it's an odd attempt by boxing fans at prolonging his boxing career.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am 
Heavyweight

ambalod wrote:
pinayluva wrote:
they know hes a FAKE ..... :o

right... i love a manny as a fighter... but i hate him because of being fake and pretender...

do you think manny is a humble guys in real life? do think he is really a religious guy?

I do. :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 am 
Welterweight

most people who want manny to lose dont know anything about boxing. boxing is very difficult sport and athletes at this sport mostly have short carreer. theres also a dominating race so why hate manny he opens a lot of doors to fil athletes. these people apparently watch boxin because of manny and still hate manny. i dont argue with these because they are innocent in boxing. moreso innocent haters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 pm 
Heavyweight

I want Manny to keep winning... not only Manny, but all Filipino boxers as well. I'm sort of proud and happy every time our boxers win against foreign fighters. I can still recall the dismay of my Boss who's a British national when Hatton lost to Pacquiao via a devastating K.O. Since then he no longer treat Filipinos as "bloody" inferior to them.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14