Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 am 
Middleweight

When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:
When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am one of those that believe that size WILL matter in this fight. So, do not generalize your statement of "I don't want to hear any excuses" for all paclanders. Aim your statement to those who boldly exclaim manny will knock out Oscar. I do hope he will, but that is a long shot in my opinion.

Manny could win this fight via decision, IF he could take Oscar's punches and retain his signature speed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:11 am 
Cruiserweight

Only reason why Oscar will win is because he's simply too big! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:53 am 
Heavyweight

No excuses ... and if Pacman wins, no excuses too from ODLH or you ... take it like a man ...

I miss the good old UFC 1 - 8, no size difference, no time limit, bare knuckles, Royce Gracie ... until Senator John McCain stepped in to stop/control the bloodbath.

On another note, what will we do with an avatar and sig ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:52 am 
Middleweight

Bronxwarrior157 wrote:
blackheart wrote:

I am one of those that believe that size WILL matter in this fight. So, do not generalize your statement of "I don't want to hear any excuses" for all paclanders. Aim your statement to those who boldly exclaim manny will knock out Oscar. I do hope he will, but that is a long shot in my opinion.

Manny could win this fight via decision, IF he could take Oscar's punches and retain his signature speed.

I didnt say all paclanders, I said the majority. read my post again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 am 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
No excuses ... and if Pacman wins, no excuses too from ODLH or you ... take it like a man ...

I miss the good old UFC 1 - 8, no size difference, no time limit, bare knuckles, Royce Gracie ... until Senator John McCain stepped in to stop/control the bloodbath.

If I loose, you choose my avatar and sig for a month. and vice versa.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 am 
Cruiserweight

blackheart wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:

If I loose, you choose my avatar and sig for a month. and vice versa.

Do not get Loose man, probably he might not catch you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:41 am 
Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:

Pachugs has been praying. I guess their excuse would be God did not listen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:47 am 
Lightweight

Size will not matter when Pacquio blows his head off. A blow to the head is a blow to the head. There is no big guy or small guy. If you get hit in the head with a solid, well- timed punch, you will go down irregardless of whatever weight you're in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 am 
Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:

As long as you will not bet your balls, no problem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 am 
Heavyweight

moneyfacyo wrote:
blackheart wrote:

As long as you will not bet your balls, no problem

...say that to DM-MEX... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 am 
Lightweight

blackheart wrote:

Your avatar and sig are worthless- specially now that most countries are in recession. Bet me your house and your life savings and I'll take it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 am 
Middleweight

I see alot of talker and no takers :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 am 
Light Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:
Bronxwarrior157 wrote:
blackheart wrote:

I didnt say all paclanders, I said the majority. read my post again

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that and I have indeed read your post...HOWEVER, you are missing the point meng! Your title is very generalized, aimed at ALL WHO WOULD OFFER EXCUSES ABOUT THE SIZE DIFFERENCE. You should have said "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES FROM THOSE WHO SAID SIZE WILL NOT MATTER"...something of a disclaimer. See the part from your post that I bolded so you'll get an idea of what I am talking about...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:21 am 
Lightweight

blackheart wrote:
I see alot of talker and no takers :lol: :lol:

That's because your avatar and sig are worthless. Paano ka mabebenta niyan? Lugi pako. Bet me your house and your life savings and I'll take it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next