Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 am 
Heavyweight

kapre wrote:

I thought bullies seldom pray. :biglaugh:

most bullies are deeply religious. 8)

Oh God! Please let Manny win by a spectacular KO and I will bully no one no more!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

What size difference? 4 inches in height and possibly a few pounds? Big freaking deal!

Manny also has larger fists than DLH, why isn't that being discussed.

This fight will be competitive, not a blowout by either side.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 am 
Cruiserweight

CarlitosWay wrote:
kapre wrote:

I thought bullies seldom pray. :biglaugh:

most bullies are deeply religious. 8)

Oh God! Please let Manny win by a spectacular KO and I will bully no one no more!

Amen. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:02 am 
Heavyweight

Kano PacMan Fan wrote:
What size difference? 4 inches in height and possibly a few pounds? Big freaking deal!

size and a "few pounds" is a big deal in this sport. why do you think in the lower weight classes the difference in weight between divisions are only 3 to 4 lbs?
105, 108, 112, 115, 118, 122, 126, 130........

stick to what you know.... which is obviously not boxing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:29 pm 
Heavyweight

i think you cannot hear any excuses about size difference because pacman wins the fight .. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:15 pm 
Middleweight

CarlitosWay wrote:
Kano PacMan Fan wrote:

size and a "few pounds" is a big deal in this sport. why do you think in the lower weight classes the difference in weight between divisions are only 3 to 4 lbs?
105, 108, 112, 115, 118, 122, 126, 130........

stick to what you know.... which is obviously not boxing.

But didn't Manny say he feels alot more comfortable at 147? I doubt it's just him advertising the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

SoCaLPnoy wrote:
Zone7one wrote:
hope someone could feed us live here, we don't want to be left out... :D

you serious?.. lol i really could careless about their fight

i thought you are? now you try to mis-read my joke,.. are you nuts???

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:15 pm 
Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:
When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?
SIZE MATTERS! THELL THAT TO YOUR GF!!

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:22 pm 
Lightweight

And the ballots are in. Most people voted ODLH to win either by tko or by UD... The weight difference wont be that much. Think about it, they're both going to weigh in at 147 (pacman maybe 3 pounds less). At fight time pacquiao wont go above 150. ODLH at the most will get 5-10 pounds over 147. anything more than that would really affect his performance. so we'll probably see 6-8 pounds difference at fight night.. ODLH has the advantage there but not an overwhelming one. As for the other arguments, we've heard it all before.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
blackheart wrote:
When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?

:biglaugh: he envy your size witty dog!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

blackheart wrote:

Some small boys badly beaten big boys at school, they usually got away with excuses that they were small.. You can't deny that privilege to small people. Whether Oscar would win or loss still a subject of contempt,.. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 am 
Middleweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
blackheart wrote:

Ofcourse size matters, that what my post is about numb nuts. Most of the people here think Manny is going to win, and I say he wont ,because of his size.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 am 
Middleweight

Does anyone know what time the weigh-ins are?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:45 pm 
Middleweight

pacnuthugger wrote:
blackheart wrote:

I will take your bet but I will give it a different twist. If ODLH wins, I will change my avatar and signature to whatever you choose. You can even email me an avatar and a signature that you want me to use. If Manny wins, I will also get to choose your avatar and signature. I will email them to you. Here are my proposed rules:

1. It can be the gayest avatar you can find but it should not be racist or sexist nor should it insult or be disrespectful to anybody. Katuwaan lang talaga.
2. The loser will have to use that avatar for 1 month or 100 posts whichever comes *last*. So for example the loser has already posted 100 posts within 3 weeks, he still has to keep that avatar for another week. If he has already used the avatar for a month but he hasn't reach 100 posts, he still has to keep that avatar until he reaches his 100th posts. Post number 1 will start right after he used his new avatar and signature. The winner will have to agree when to count post #1.
3. The loser will have to post 75% of his 100 posts to the main Pacland Forums (Manny Pacquiao General Discussion, Pacquiao dela Hoya, or Manny Pacquiao vs. "Whoever his latest opponent" is (e.g. Hatton)

Ano? Game?

blackheart wrote:
Its on pacnuthugger, I agree to your rules. :D

I own blackheart's avatar and signature! hehehe that is if he's man enough to honor our agreement

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 pm 
Middleweight

now that's what i'm talking about... hahahahaha nice one pacnuthugger

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next