Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm 
Heavyweight

Nice! Where's the TS now? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm 
Bantamweight

TS kills himself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 pm 
Welterweight

hahahaha :lol: TS???? where are you???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 pm 
Flyweight

i think had manny lost..those people who made the bets will be the first one to be here to collect..i guess will see them again in time for the next fight with a different handle..oh well

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

CarlitosWay wrote:
Kano PacMan Fan wrote:
What size difference? 4 inches in height and possibly a few pounds? Big freaking deal!

Manny also has larger fists than DLH, why isn't that being discussed?

size and a "few pounds" is a big deal in this sport. why do you think in the lower weight classes the difference in weight between divisions are only 3 to 4 lbs?
105, 108, 112, 115, 118, 122, 126, 130........

stick to what you know.... which is obviously not boxing.

Yes, it obviously made a difference last night. Manny was slow and overpowered.

stick to what you know.... which is obviously not boxing. :beeh:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:03 am 
Middleweight

blackheart wrote:
When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?

So where are you?

http ://pacfans_corner.com

I now tend to believe that Pacquiao really inherited Dela Hoya as torch bearer of boxing and also his...

greediness.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 am 
Middleweight

blackheart wrote:
malalang wrote:
pu$$Y! i bet you an avatar that will stamp you pu$$y of the year- if you refuse, you're a pu$$y, if you're not a pu$$y, you would accept, after all " oscar will just walk through manny's punches"...it's ok though, i know you will refuse since youre a pu$$y :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you laughing at the notion that Oscar can walk through Manny's punches, Did you watch Cotto V Margarito? Oh wait Manny hits harder than Cotto... :lol: as for the bet, you are on!

hahahaha i got your avatar dude where are you?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

TS = EPIC FAIL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

TS in a coma, wont come until next fight. Happens all the time here in pacland. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 am 
Cruiserweight

KIEZERKENT wrote:
pacnuthugger wrote:
blackheart wrote:
When Oscar walks through Manny's punches, and proceeds to knock him out, I dont want to hear any excuses about size. I have said it all along. The majority of Boxers, Trainers, and Boxing Analysts have said the size diffrence will be the key. But not here! Not in pacland Most of you belive that Manny will overcome the size diffrence, and some even think that Manny will k.o Oscar. I already have a bet with blastman1 for $$, So now I want to bet my avatar and my sig. for a month. any takers?

I will take your bet but I will give it a different twist. If ODLH wins, I will change my avatar and signature to whatever you choose. You can even email me an avatar and a signature that you want me to use. If Manny wins, I will also get to choose your avatar and signature. I will email them to you. Here are my proposed rules:

1. It can be the gayest avatar you can find but it should not be racist or sexist nor should it insult or be disrespectful to anybody. Katuwaan lang talaga.
2. The loser will have to use that avatar for 1 month or 100 posts whichever comes *last*. So for example the loser has already posted 100 posts within 3 weeks, he still has to keep that avatar for another week. If he has already used the avatar for a month but he hasn't reach 100 posts, he still has to keep that avatar until he reaches his 100th posts. Post number 1 will start right after he used his new avatar and signature. The winner will have to agree when to count post #1.
3. The loser will have to post 75% of his 100 posts to the main Pacland Forums (Manny Pacquiao General Discussion, Pacquiao dela Hoya, or Manny Pacquiao vs. "Whoever his latest opponent" is (e.g. Hatton)

Ano? Game?
thats good idea bro ....lets wait for blackheart desicion :lol:

Blackheart your new avatar is ready and waiting for you?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 am 
Middleweight

i just wanna say this guy has been one of the thickest douche in pacland and he spoke with insults and absolute certaintly but i knew this day would come where he'd run his bum off and hide, what pity :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am 
Cruiserweight

blackheart wrote:

Yeah me too I don't want to hear excuses about the height disparity, but I'm sure you want to know some excuses of the big mismatch... :D

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

malalang wrote:
blackheart wrote:
malalang wrote:
pu$$Y! i bet you an avatar that will stamp you pu$$y of the year- if you refuse, you're a pu$$y, if you're not a pu$$y, you would accept, after all " oscar will just walk through manny's punches"...it's ok though, i know you will refuse since youre a pu$$y :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you laughing at the notion that Oscar can walk through Manny's punches, Did you watch Cotto V Margarito? Oh wait Manny hits harder than Cotto... :lol: as for the bet, you are on!

hahahaha i got your avatar dude where are you?

He is hiding bro.. He will probably have black christmas this year hahaha. He Lost money too (if he really bet) some of the people here are all talk.

Anyway cheers to the believers!
:toast:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Erap wrote:
blackheart wrote:

Pachugs has been praying. I guess their excuse would be God did not listen.

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 pm 
Middleweight

blackheart wrote:

I'm beginning to think you're right. Oscar walked through Manny's punches ..because he had a hard time dodging them. lol! don't forget to pay blastman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next