Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:53 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:36 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 62
Location: manila
why..??? its because Jessica Soho already tackled MANNY'S achievements and the sad plight of phillipine boxing at ang naiba lang eh yun mga ininterbyung boxing experts daw..teka bakit wala si al mendoza... :lol: ..... :lol: ..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:44 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:15 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: http://combatarms.nexon.net/
fleetwood wrote:
why..??? its because Jessica Soho already tackled MANNY'S achievements and the sad plight of phillipine boxing at ang naiba lang eh yun mga ininterbyung boxing experts daw..teka bakit wala si al mendoza... :lol: ..... :lol: ..... :lol:


Because, Al Mendoza = El Clits :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

_________________
http://combatarms.nexon.net/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 1721
pinoy_sh00ter wrote:
fleetwood wrote:
why..??? its because Jessica Soho already tackled MANNY'S achievements and the sad plight of phillipine boxing at ang naiba lang eh yun mga ininterbyung boxing experts daw..teka bakit wala si al mendoza... :lol: ..... :lol: ..... :lol:


Because, Al Mendoza = El Clits :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:


:biglaugh:

any link?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 23969
Some one post the vid on youtube please. :D

_________________
"When the Power Of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:44 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Posts: 1119
why are you ABS-CBN hater, ABS-CBN is more realiable source than any station in terms of pacmans activities.

you just maybe blind folded all the when it's ABS-CBN that prepare the materials. i do not want to convince you but you will miss a thing or two if decided to keep you blind folded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 10520
j07r3 wrote:
why are you ABS-CBN hater, ABS-CBN is more realiable source than any station in terms of pacmans activities.

you just maybe blind folded all the when it's ABS-CBN that prepare the materials. i do not want to convince you but you will miss a thing or two if decided to keep you blind folded.


For me PACLAND is more reliable than ABS-CBN. "Nuff said." :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Posts: 1552
fleetwood wrote:
why..??? its because Jessica Soho already tackled MANNY'S achievements and the sad plight of phillipine boxing at ang naiba lang eh yun mga ininterbyung boxing experts daw..teka bakit wala si al mendoza... :lol: ..... :lol: ..... :lol:

Make your own and I'll tell you how it is :D

_________________
http://speedtest.net/result/1390527856.png


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 455
Location: PACLAND
It's not bad....unless you can do better?

_________________
I’m just a fighter. I’m just a fighter who fights in a ring - Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:28 pm
Posts: 35014
Location: Cebu, Phils., Paclander ID No. 0044
been waiting for that last tuesday night as per announcement. all i saw was the korean telenovelas until midnight.......really sucks.... :banghead:

_________________
Don't Fear the Enemy that Attacks You, But the Fake Friend that Hugs You..!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group