Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

on the night of shocked, he can't say bad thing against pacquiao. he must be on the way to recovery now, the pain just starting to go away but still hurts though.
oscar may want rematch to end up like morales on morales part3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 am 
Lightweight

doodle wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He feels lucky that Manny doesn't hit hard????!!!! Look at his face and the beatdown that he received from Manny for 8 rounds, it would have been better if he was knocked-out with one punch. It would have been less painful for him physically and his wife emotionally! He could have been seriously hurt with the amount of punches he took.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And by the end of the fight OLDH was rushed to the hospital & lying on his bed!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 am 
Middleweight

ODLH can make all the reasons (or excuses) he wants, but the truth is he was hurt by those punches. Body language don't lie. During the fight in the middle of the 7th round, Manny nailed DLH on the left rib cage with a hard right hook to the body, DLH immediately recoiled backyards into a corner only to recieve more blows. He couldn't respond because his rib cage was hurting. DLH's body language said it all...he was hurting.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:06 am 
Heavyweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:
That would spell trouble on May 2 against Hatton. Manny's punching power is exaggerated its more on speed than power punches. Well thats the opposite what can Mosley do to Pacquiao even. Its only Pachuggers who sees thing different way like Pacquiao cannot be beaten.
FAILED AGAIN

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="hitman_poco_mal"]"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily he doesn’t hit hard. Obviously, if he would’ve hit hard, he would have knocked me out with no problem.” -Oscar Dlh
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/357/de_la_ho ... ck_me_out/

____
Instead of saying those lines, he should have say these. coz this is what happened inside the ring.

"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily "I quit in my stool as the 9th round opened. I can't bare more punishment of my beautiful face for 3 more rounds,.” -Oscar Dlh

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 am 
Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Indeed... If Pac hits like a natural welterweight, Oskie would have kissed the canvas in less than 5 rounds...

Oskie obviously had no problems taking Pac's punches... The problem was, he was like a hawk fighting a sparrow... 8)

:shock:

some sparrow...

stupeedo!

lol :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 am 
Cruiserweight

mikezobel wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Indeed... If Pac hits like a natural welterweight, Oskie would have kissed the canvas in less than 5 rounds...

Oskie obviously had no problems taking Pac's punches... The problem was, he was like a hawk fighting a sparrow... 8)

some sparrow...

stupeedo!

w0w and all of pacmans opponent are taller and bigger than him, incredibly pacs disicted them one-by-one!! lols

odlh - 5'11
margarito - 5'11
clottey - 5'8
cotto - 5'8
mosley- 5'9

packy - 5'6 lols
their is a saying in tagalog; walang malaking nakakapuwing!! lols

pacman - his like derrick rose in basketball the way he plays

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm 
Cruiserweight

mikezobel wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

some sparrow...

stupeedo!

oscar should ask a rematch with pacquiao for saying like that

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8