Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm 
Featherweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
king_nothing wrote:
did david diaz also said that he can handle manny's punches but just can't deal with his speed?
that's two in a row!
maybe manny really is not a hard hitter but those accumulated punches that he unleashes are the ones that hurting all his opponents!

even a 13 year old boy's punch will hurt you if you let him hit you in the face so many times... :)

yeah?
maybe i'm weak at least i reason out you hugger! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.pacfans-corner.com/ (tambayan ng walang magawa)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm 
Featherweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
king_nothing wrote:
did david diaz also said that he can handle manny's punches but just can't deal with his speed?
that's two in a row!
maybe manny really is not a hard hitter but those accumulated punches that he unleashes are the ones that hurting all his opponents!

even a 13 year old boy's punch will hurt you if you let him hit you in the face so many times... :)

watch this video at 8:30 then comment again
http://pacfans.rselim.com/index.php?topic=66.0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

clz122 wrote:
pacman's hardest hits were planned to be unload starting from round 9.luckily for dela joya, he quits after round 8.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ed Sa wrote:
Oskee . . . the simple truth is: For any reason known only to him, my idol didn't want to knock you out. "Nuff said." :lol:

i observed too. when manny knows the trend of the fight.
but i believe, should oskee continued, round 9 would be the crucifixion. :biglaugh:

Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
I understand and got your point but I'm hoping too that JMM camp will give their reason (excuses)why 1 judge made a mistake in scoring thereby denying Pacman the W in the first fight. It may not be a KO or TKO for Pacman but at least it's still a W. Twice W against a good and great loser was supposed to be the record now. :)

JMM said he was robbed.. I wouldn't classify that as an excuse... I call that "whining"...

The "cheap socks" issue was more of an excuse... And a lame one at that... :D

Why wasn't Pac man enough to say that his opponent was just very well conditioned and adjusted to him very well? Can't handle his pride?

Most people here are just too quick to bash fighters for making "excuses" while their very own GOD did the same thing (even worse, IMHO).

Fockeeeng funny is'nt it? He "whine" when it was really Pacman were the one being robbed. Can he explain the "reason" or "excuses" of that judge's mistake? He can't? Huh! Guess his crime was/is worse than that "sock" excuse. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you with the "sock excuse". We are of the same page regarding that "excuse":)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

king_nothing wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
king_nothing wrote:
that's two in a row!

yeah?
maybe i'm weak at least i reason out you hugger! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugger? How the hell did I become a hugger? Are you drunk or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you explain what a hugger is and what I said that made me a hugger?

You should try it yourself if you don't believe it. Find a physically fit, regular 13 yr old kid and let him hit you in the face around 30 times. You' definitely won't wobble (unless you're a 13 yr old boy yourself.. :) ) but I'll bet your face will be all swollen when he's done... THAT'S CALLED ACCUMULATION...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 pm 
Featherweight

you are right it really hurts and know what he put's me to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am 
Heavyweight

hitman_poco_mal wrote:
"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily he doesn’t hit hard. Obviously, if he would’ve hit hard, he would have knocked me out with no problem.” -Oscar Dlh
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/357/de_la_ho ... ck_me_out/

____

He doesnt hit hard? thats old news. :biglaugh:

Pacquiao hit him hard as a welterweight, If Pacquiao did not hit him hard as a welterweight, what about mosley,trinidad,Quartey,Mayorga who are the natural welter but got no power to TKO Oscar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 am 
Cruiserweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
hitman_poco_mal wrote:
"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily he doesn’t hit hard. Obviously, if he would’ve hit hard, he would have knocked me out with no problem.” -Oscar Dlh

____

Pacquiao hit him hard as a welterweight, If Pacquiao did not hit him hard as a welterweight, what about mosley,trinidad,Quartey,Mayorga who are the natural welter but got no power to TKO Oscar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ODLH would be dead by now if Tito hit him as many times as Manny did... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

If Manny Pacquiao doesn't hit hard it would have been a different fight. Oscar might have had more chance. Let's face it. Manny hits fast and HARD. And that's the bottom line.

It's funny how everybody is on DEFENSE mode everytime they fight the PacMan. You all know what that left hand is all about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
hitman_poco_mal wrote:

____

ODLH would be dead by now if Tito hit him as many times as Manny did... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shane Mosley fought Oscar twice and couldn't even score a knockdown let alone make Oscar look bad the way Manny did.

Let's face it. Manny wasn't 126 pounds when he came in the ring. The PacMan was 147 pounds. I don't care what anyone say. If you are 147 pounds you will be hitting like a 147 pounder. Period.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:38 am 
Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
hitman_poco_mal wrote:

I dont think so, trinidad won by decision against Oscar and that means he hit Dela hoya more punches than Pacquiao. If you are going to count on how many punches did Pacquiao connected to Oscar and compare it with the punches of Tito that hit Oscar from round 1 to 12 then you would probably know how hard those punches of Pacquiao are.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:40 am 
Cruiserweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

I dont think so, trinidad won by decision against Oscar and that means he hit Dela hoya more punches than Pacquiao. If you are going to count on how many punches did Pacquiao connected to Oscar and compare it with the punches of Tito that hit Oscar from round 1 to 12 then you would probably know how hard those punches of Pacquiao are.

Morales won by decision against Pac. Pac KOed MAB... Does that mean EM hit Manny more than Manny hit MAB in the first fight? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 am 
Heavyweight

I think so, Manny hit harder than EM and the results he TKO MAB. EM hit manny more than Manny hit MAB coz the fight with MAB did not reach to 12 rounds whereas the fight with EM was ended in 12 rounds. If Tito can hit as hard as Manny then he could have flattened ODLH to the canvass. :) :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am 
Featherweight

Pacman's beatdown on ODLH was like Ali's beatdown on that guy who kept calling him Cassius Clay...refusing to throw the ultimate knockout punch.

"what's my nim Uskar?...huh? what's my nim?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next