Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 am
Posts: 2758
Location: Pride Rock
http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/21/oscar-de-la-hoya-rehab-california-substance-abuse-issues/ <<----------------------------

_________________
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61540
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
blocked dito :(

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22316
Location: Paradise
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
The reason he could not gain weight against Pac ?
There ya go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:04 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 am
Posts: 2758
Location: Pride Rock
diehard fan wrote:
blocked dito :(


bro DHF, pati ba yung picture/image na galing sa TMZ hindi rin pinapakita sa computer mo ngayon? (the one i posted below)


Image



Oscar De La Hoya -- In Rehab
23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff


Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya has entered rehab ... TMZ has learned.


Image


We're told De La Hoya is seeking treatment for a substance abuse problem and checked into a California-area facility within the last few weeks.

Story developing ...



READ MORE: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/21/oscar-de- ... se-issues/

_________________
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 8602
Location: Ejumacating Pacland
Second boxer, with a cocaine addiction, whose last fight was against Manny.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:20 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:45 am
Posts: 705
panday wrote:
Second boxer, with a cocaine addiction, whose last fight was against Manny.


I dont want to speculate about manny's punches but if its not piss, its cocaine that they get hooked into after absorbing his left and rights... :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:25 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2819
Location: The Beautiful British Columbia
WHO'S NEXT???



and the list will go on and on...
:lol:

_________________

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:35 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 am
Posts: 272
Location: Washington DC, USA
Added to the list of proven drug users that accuse Manny of using drugs:

Floyd Mayweather, Sr
Roger Mayweather
Ricky Hatton
Shane Mosley
Oscar de la Hoya


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:06 pm
Posts: 61540
Location: jeddah,ksa... pb 0467 ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
Hakuna Matata wrote:
diehard fan wrote:
blocked dito :(


bro DHF, pati ba yung picture/image na galing sa TMZ hindi rin pinapakita sa computer mo ngayon? (the one i posted below)


Image



Oscar De La Hoya -- In Rehab
23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff


Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya has entered rehab ... TMZ has learned.


Image


We're told De La Hoya is seeking treatment for a substance abuse problem and checked into a California-area facility within the last few weeks.

Story developing ...



READ MORE: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/21/oscar-de- ... se-issues/

wala rin brad thanks :(

_________________
"Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your saviour, your God. That is why you are called a Christian. If you remove 'Christ', there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.'" Manny Pacquiao

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 5348
Nice list ! :lol: :lol:

Max Headroom wrote:
Added to the list of proven drug users that accuse Manny of using drugs:

Floyd Mayweather, Sr
Roger Mayweather
Ricky Hatton
Shane Mosley
Oscar de la Hoya


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 5348
mr.mato wrote:
panday wrote:
Second boxer, with a cocaine addiction, whose last fight was against Manny.


I dont want to speculate about manny's punches but if its not piss, its cocaine that they get hooked into after absorbing his left and rights... :lol: :lol:


Oscar must still be having nightmares for having picked tiny Pacman and then getting beaten up, only cocaine can help :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:04 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:09 am
Posts: 4584
Not surprised at all. Oscar always been a bit of a phony. The multiple rape accusations against him, the crossdressing scandal, and now this. Everyone has a skeletons in their closet, but Oscar always put out a fake image of himself to the public to gain popularity, theres a lot of pressure on him to live up to it. Also he probably was a "casual" drug user throughout his boxing career, but now a full-time non-boxer he has more time to use.

_________________
PACTARDS WILL NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:15 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm
Posts: 337
After Nov. 12, 2011 Marquez will join the list of rehab. Probably get caught snorting something smelly while drinking his own pee pee

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul.
A puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny.
And lo. The body is not eternal.
For it must feed on the flesh of others.
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.

Life is but a dream


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:21 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6016
Location: near you
that explains his inconsistent answers on Pac-related questions. ;)

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29208
why is cocaine the drug of choice of the rich and famous? :lol:

bat di na lang sila mag chongki? mas cool pa :biglaugh:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group