Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:50 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:57 pm 
Heavyweight

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "PACQUIAO COULD BE A BETTER FIGHTER WITH A DIFFERENT TRAINER!"

"One thing about it, man, they can believe Pacquiao is as great as they want to, but he has to fight the fight on May 2nd. I said it before and I ain't going to stop saying it. Hatton is going to kick his ***. They gonna see. People talk all this and that about Freddie Roach, but Pacquiao could be a better fighter if he had a different trainer," stated world-renowned trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on Manny Pacquiao and the upcoming clash with Ricky Hatton. As usual, you definitely don't want to miss what else he had to say about Pacquiao, De La Hoya and much more.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content4330.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm 
Light Heavyweight

nobody believes in him anymore.. :D

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Seems like all the talk fits the website. A lot of talk. Fight HYPE. Hyperbole....exaggerate....Blah this Blah that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

...calling Roach as sick? definitely this poor old man has no class at all!

" Manny Pacquiao has beaten more Latinos than the police! "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm 
Welterweight

this is the reason why and i would really LOVE to reiterate it again and again that so many fighters come and fall hard because there are people like mayweather SR.

i dont care what motivation mayweather Sr may have had but my point here is that other people never have the culture and values that we have. good people like sir manny needs good people too like sir freddie. the best example i can bring is hatton and mayweather SR. and they will both fall hardest because respect and morals are not in their heart and mind.

Mabuhay ang PINOY!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

he can't prove his claim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 am 
Lightweight

MAYWEATHER SR: People talk all this and that about Freddie Roach, but Pacquiao could be a better fighter if he had a different trainer...like me? :D

read between the lines.

mayweather sr. wants pacman for himself. he got peanuts compared to what roach usually gets from pacquiao. damn! he'd even train anyone against his own son, pbf, for a big payday. now we all know where pbf got his mad passion for money...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 am 
Heavyweight

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 am 
Bantamweight

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

O cmon...looks to me like this man wants to train the PACMAN and have all the accolades Sir Freddie is receiving right now. There's only one word for it...ENVIOUS!!!! What a piece of crap this guy is...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am 
Heavyweight

After what he said about the fight between Oscar-Manny, I don't believe in him anymore. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 pm 
Middleweight

fh_editor wrote:
FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "PACQUIAO COULD BE A BETTER FIGHTER WITH A DIFFERENT TRAINER!"

"One thing about it, man, they can believe Pacquiao is as great as they want to, but he has to fight the fight on May 2nd. I said it before and I ain't going to stop saying it. Hatton is going to kick his ***. They gonna see. People talk all this and that about Freddie Roach, but Pacquiao could be a better fighter if he had a different trainer," stated world-renowned trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on Manny Pacquiao and the upcoming clash with Ricky Hatton. As usual, you definitely don't want to miss what else he had to say about Pacquiao, De La Hoya and much more.

read more

who the hell is Floyd Mayweather to say anything about anyone? No brains in there. Freddies record speaks for itself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

most important is the roach-pacquiao chemistry.
that is very effective. :biglaugh:

Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 pm 
Heavyweight

mayweather sr. is so envy to coach freddie since freddie call manny "SON" and manny treats freddie as a father to him. whereas, sr. often referred his son "LI'L FLOYD" and jr. call him "BITCH".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 pm 
Featherweight

I really like Floyd Sr for his blabbering antics than his competence in training. What I haven't seen between him and Hatton is the type of familial respect and reverence Pacquiao and Roach have for each other. And going for almost a decade for that matter.

And what? How long has Floyd Sr trained Hatton?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fh_editor wrote:

read more

do you believe what this guy says?
well for the sake of argument.. he says the only reason roach is in the HOF is because he is sick... and yet he admits seeing his doctor because of his liver problem and now colon disorder. he should be in the worst predicament than roach to be a HOF qualifier. he said that odlh failure against pacman was because of poor training. odlh must have won had he been his trainor. accordingly, odlh disrespected by offering him inferior fee. he is whining. too much dope really affects comprehension. he certainly is not an exception.