Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

so where is this blogger now?? :mrgreen:

Ukyo wrote:
i know this is ancient history but i just want to share this ... i cant help it eh... i almost crap my pants reading the blog. :mrgreen: :chainsaw:
Quote:

Why Ricky Hatton can KO and destroy Manny Pacquiao

October 6, 1978. That was the day when the one who may finally save boxing from Manny Pacquiao was born.

And since I happen to celebrate my birthday on the 6th of October as well, I have this feeling that this Manny Pacquiao – Ricky Hatton fight this Saturday will end up with me and Hatton celebrating as if it’s our birthday already.

I know, I know, I’ve already mistook a lot of boxers in the past as THE one who will finally save us from Manny ”The Pacman” Pacquiao and his stupid mustache. Morales, Marquez, Diaz and De La Hoya all failed.

However, while all of those guys fought Pacquiao at that time of their respective careers when retirement was on the horizon, Ricky ”The Hitman” Hatton is still far from calling it quits. He’s still in his prime and unlike the dehydrated Oscar De La Hoya we saw Manny Pacquiao obliterated, Hatton is a whole different animal.

Ricky Hatton is a young, relentless fighter just like this third world retard from General Santos. They fight the same way too, the only difference with their fighting styles is the fact that while Hatton can switch his technical skills on, Pacquiao doesn’t have anything to offer but to fight like a deranged cannibal.

Another difference would have to be their size. Obviously, Ricky Hatton is the bigger fighter. Sure, Pacquiao already defeated ”bigger” fighters before. However, the bigger fighters Pacquiao defeated were THAT CLOSE from retiring. Hatton ain’t going anywhere in the near future. In fact, for the first time in quite a while, Pacquiao will be fighting a guy YOUNGER than him.

Yep, Hatton IS younger than the third world *****.

Pacquiao is probably STILL intoxicated over his win over a boxing icon like Oscar De La Hoya. And when De La Hoya announced his inevitable retirement, Pacquiao and his entourage took it upon themselves to take credit for it, saying that they were the ones who made De La Hoya realize that it’s time to call it quits.

WHAT THE **** WERE THOSE SICK RETARDED FUCKS TALKING ABOUT? They didn’t make De La Hoya retire. He was ALREADY retired when the sick ******* waived some cash on the poor guy just for him to give it another go. Pacquiao was just at the right place, at the right time, and he did a wonderful job taking advantage of an old fool.

Of course, they knew too that beating a dehydrated De La Hoya will do wonders for their guy’s career. They even had the audacity to claim that Pacquiao will be the one to carry the sport after the Golden Boy.

Jeezus.

This Saturday, all this retarded bullshit will end.

Hopefully.

Finally.

Can Ricky Hatton beat Manny Pacquiao and finally save boxing from money-hungry morons like him?

SPORTSBETTING.COM has the odds.

Ricky Hatton +200

Manny Pacquiao -260

link:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ah! there is this blogger again.. still alive.. :mrgreen:

http://www.oddjack.com/2010/pacquiao-tr ... -11-10.php

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm 
Heavyweight

tal_polano wrote: