Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: IS THIS A BAD OMEN??
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:05 pm 
Welterweight

boljack wrote:
Britons will be silenced in Vegas. The Grandmother of Queen Elizabeth will be watching live.
SCARY!!!
:lol:

or just have a little respect for Lola Queen :)

Queen Dionesia is more SCARY :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
Nanay Dionisia was reported she will be at the ringside in pacquiao fight against hatton. a clear deviation from her usual routine of praying with her "associates" during the fight, and watch only the re-plays of the fight.

Martin Nievera will be singing the national anthem on may 2. this is the first time a male performer will sing on manny's fight.

I am not a superstitious person, but i just wonder what if manny loses (knock on wood), will this be one of the alibis to explain the result of the fight?

The only constant is this world in change. It's ok.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 pm 
Heavyweight

joevel wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
Nanay Dionisia was reported she will be at the ringside in pacquiao fight against hatton. a clear deviation from her usual routine of praying with her "associates" during the fight, and watch only the re-plays of the fight.

Martin Nievera will be singing the national anthem on may 2. this is the first time a male performer will sing on manny's fight.

I am not a superstitious person, but i just wonder what if manny loses (knock on wood), will this be one of the alibis to explain the result of the fight?

Eh lalabas nyan [color=#FFFF00]surestitious ka nga[/color]

i'm not susperstitious, medyo hindi lang magaling sa isfeling en grammeers.. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
joevel wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:

Eh lalabas nyan [color=#FFFF00]surestitious ka nga[/color]

i'm not susperstitious, medyo hindi lang magaling sa isfeling en grammeers.. :biglaugh:

hehehe... i agree TS.. :mrgreen: Surestitious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm 
Lightweight

Charles.Manson wrote:
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
Charles.Manson wrote:
baka ma disqualified si pacman baka kc umakyat sa ring si mama dionesia... :lol: :lol: :lol:

WWE style... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pre may napanood kc ko sa amazing vidoes umakyat ung nanay nung nagugulping boxer at pinalo ng tsinelas ung kalaban ng anak nya kaya disqualified cya! :lol:

mali bro. sapatos ang pinalo nya, tapos yong nangugulping boxer pa ang na disqualified kasi ayaw na nyang lumaban ng pinaglalaban uli sila ng ref.
its funny..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm 
Lightweight

Romy Nabas, just keep praying for Manny. Believe that your prayer is a million stronger to negate any negative energy. Then share that positive energy to Pacman come fight night, talk to him mentally. I will be waiting for your thread after the fight.

Post subject: Re: Is this a bad omen??
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm 
Featherweight

Romy Nabas wrote:

Luck is not on Manny's side. Hatton will rise :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

Romy Nabas wrote:

i don't believe things with no facts...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 pm 
Cruiserweight

cl1ck3r wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:

Luck is not on Manny's side. Hatton will rise :biglaugh:

...and fall come night fight may 2... his downfall :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm 
Welterweight

there's always room for a FIRST TIME! 8)

Support Our Boxers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Queen Dionicia will not be able to pray the rosary anymore while Manny fight.Tsk! Unless she do it inside MGM Grand.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:54 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:

Mommy Dionesia knows that, as the mother of the P4P king, the TV cameras will be trained on her for at least a few seconds. Why not grab to once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be seen by millions all over the world on PPV? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

IF you watched 24/7 Queen Dionisia have some moments there. :spin:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 pm 
Featherweight

ipahinga mo..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:58 am 
Welterweight

CONGRATULATIONS threadstarter! you have awakened me from my long and deep hibernation..

i usually dont post and let threads pass, but this thread is so silly i might as well post a reply...

hmmm a lot of first time ehhh...

a) Dionisia will watch the fight live for the first time!

b) Martin Nieverra will sing the Phil. National Antheme, the first time a male singer would do so in a PACMAN fight..

if this is an omen what could it be possibly be telling us??

1) Pacquaio would lose?? = nah it wont be the first time, pacquaio already has 3 loses.

2) Pacquaio would get knocked out= nah it wont be the first time as well, pacquaio got knocked out twice already...

3) What about Hatton getting his *** kicked, knocked out for the first time in 140Lbs weight division. = now this would indeed be a first time.

thus, if letter a and b abovementioned are omens, those are good omens for the pacman, and very bad ones for the hitman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next