Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:14 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:44 pm
Posts: 1406
JCBeacon wrote:
Ricky Hatton will become the The First Fighter Ever To Be Beaten Up Black & Blue by Two Reigning Pound for Pound Champions.

That's quite an accomplishment, TS, huh? :celebrate:


Even if he wins, hatton won be P4P king.

Self-proclaimed?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:44 pm
Posts: 1406
cl1ck3r wrote:
This is an advance greetings to the new P4P Boxer of the World.
"Congratulation Ricky, you're the best!!!" :biglaugh:

C'mon Hatton believers show your support to our man!


Yes!!!!

Palpak 4 Palpak King!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
Fighting Fists wrote:
JCBeacon wrote:
Ricky Hatton will become the The First Fighter Ever To Be Beaten Up Black & Blue by Two Reigning Pound for Pound Champions.

That's quite an accomplishment, TS, huh? :celebrate:


Even if he wins, hatton won be P4P king.

Self-proclaimed?



i agree buddy.. even (IF) RH won.. regardless how he won (pagbigayan ang mga hatton's fans) or (IF) he ever won..hehehe.. beating MP alone, would not be a clear statement to be crown as the new pound per pound king.. whom he beat anyway on his last 3 bouts? and how did he perform then?.. BS..hehehehe... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 716
Location: Pussy Island
he's not gonna be on top of the p4p list if he beats Manny. . .what an *****!


he's not even on the top 10 list. .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:25 am
Posts: 2111
Location: Fontana/Pomona, California
brick-top wrote:
WowieH wrote:
Congrats Hatton for lasting a few rounds with MANNY! :celebrate:

Now go collect your money and get your faced fixed up!

Please retire, and give your boxing equipment to Roger Mayweather so he can burn them.
He says if you can't beat Pacquiao, you can't beat anybody...right?


So you think roger mayweather talks sense now, let me ask you this, if a pacquiao mayweather jr fight was made if roger said floyd will ko manny he will be talking sh1t right? Typical 2 faced fans


Dude you sir are an *****.
Did you watch 24/7? If not, then stop talking dude..You don't know sh!t.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 10:42 pm
Posts: 652
Location: Castro Valley, CA
May be PAC can re-configure the Hitman's ugly face to a pretty face this time around. He did Oscar the other way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 am
Posts: 483
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
WowieH wrote:
brick-top wrote:
WowieH wrote:
Congrats Hatton for lasting a few rounds with MANNY! :celebrate:

Now go collect your money and get your faced fixed up!

Please retire, and give your boxing equipment to Roger Mayweather so he can burn them.
He says if you can't beat Pacquiao, you can't beat anybody...right?


So you think roger mayweather talks sense now, let me ask you this, if a pacquiao mayweather jr fight was made if roger said floyd will ko manny he will be talking sh1t right? Typical 2 faced fans


Dude you sir are an *****.
Did you watch 24/7? If not, then stop talking dude..You don't know sh!t.


Yes of course i watch 24/7 you tool


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:46 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 am
Posts: 483
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Pusa wrote:
he's not gonna be on top of the p4p list if he beats Manny. . .what an *****!


he's not even on the top 10 list. .


he's number 8 on the ring magazine p4p list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 1797
Location: at work
Blaster08 wrote:
Congratulations Ricky hatton!

by winning the hearts of million british fans. although you are beaten.... :shock:


:biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 716
Location: Pussy Island
brick-top wrote:
Pusa wrote:
he's not gonna be on top of the p4p list if he beats Manny. . .what an *****!


he's not even on the top 10 list. .


he's number 8 on the ring magazine p4p list.


I mean,. . on my list. .:beeh: he's on number 11 :lol: :lol: :lol: . . . ..Jk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:25 am
Posts: 2111
Location: Fontana/Pomona, California
brick-top wrote:
WowieH wrote:
brick-top wrote:
So you think roger mayweather talks sense now, let me ask you this, if a pacquiao mayweather jr fight was made if roger said floyd will ko manny he will be talking sh1t right? Typical 2 faced fans


Dude you sir are an *****.
Did you watch 24/7? If not, then stop talking dude..You don't know sh!t.


Yes of course i watch 24/7 you tool


Then you should know what I'm talking about.
Are you retarded?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:44 am
Posts: 1836
Location: Pico & 110 Fwy , L A
cl1ck3r wrote:
This is an advance greetings to the new P4P Boxer of the World.
"Congratulation Ricky, you're the best!!!" :biglaugh:

C'mon Hatton believers show your support to our man!



Yup, congrats for landing on the canvas early!... LOL
.
Image

_________________
.
Only the dead see the end of war.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29446
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Roach, give hatton 3 rounds , but pacman stop him in the 6th

Congradulation Hatton for survivng in 3 rounds


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am
Posts: 158
cl1ck3r wrote:
This is an advance greetings to the new P4P Boxer of the World.
"Congratulation Ricky, you're the best!!!" :biglaugh:

C'mon Hatton believers show your support to our man!


you are very lost ....you're in the wrong website dude
why dont you post in Hattons website...

BTW, congrats for being more tamed now ...afraid to be ban again?? counterpuncher1? :beeh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:31 pm
Posts: 432
cl1ck3r wrote:
This is an advance greetings to the new P4P Boxer of the World.
"Congratulation Ricky, you're the best!!!" :biglaugh:

C'mon Hatton believers show your support to our man!


So, are you willing to cut your balls if Hatton kiss the canvass on May 02?
:lol:

_________________
Don't have the guts to land a punch?...I-blog mo nalang yan!
http://bonjingboxer.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group