Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 784
el filipino verdugo wrote:
CONGRATS TO YOU HITMAN
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
BEFORE PACMAN IS DA MAN
NOW IT'S U HITMAN

I KNOW YOU WILL BE THE MAN
YOU MADE PACMAN SUMAN
PACMAN MUCH PREFER LUKBAN
PROPS TALAGA FOR U HITMAN

IN HEAVEN NO BEER HITMAN
DATS WHY YOU WON MY MAN
FILL THOSE BELLY AGAIN MAN
COZ YOURE DA P4P CHAMP HITMAN


:biglaugh:


pwede na... pwede na pang-elementary.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 4916
cl1ck3r wrote:
This is an advance greetings to the new P4P Boxer of the World.
"Congratulation Ricky, you're the best!!!" :biglaugh:

C'mon Hatton believers show your support to our man!


I think this thread is a bad omen for Hatton. Lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
Good riddance, Ricky. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 am
Posts: 37
Congrats to you for your day dreaming, congrats also to Hatton for baing brave to fight the Pacman. But sorry bro, Hatton will be no match for Pacman like OLDH. your Hitman's face will hit the canvas on may 2. Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao will destroy Ricky Hatton come fight night, I a sure you.

Mabuhay ka PACMAN!
The greatest boxer of 21st century.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 32735
Location: <eastern>
congrats fatton !!! losser!! :lol:

_________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." --John F. Kennedy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 92
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:44 pm
Posts: 5505
Location: Land Of SmileY ^_^
pinoyKKK wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



hello KKK 8) :lol:

_________________
If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex? - fightafighter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:03 pm
Posts: 8753
Location: Mt. Everest
Congrat's Ricky for absorbing the most power punches coming from Packy. Averaging 100 punches absorbed per round for the losing cause, ricky "hitman" hatton.

Congrat's also for living up to your monicker "Hitman" :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Kung tuwing sa laban ko lang nagkakaisa tayong mga Pilipino, kahit araw-araw lalaban ako" - Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 am
Posts: 483
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
ed balcos wrote:
Congrat's Ricky for absorbing the most power punches coming from Packy. Averaging 100 punches absorbed per round for the losing cause, ricky "hitman" hatton.

Congrat's also for living up to your monicker "Hitman" :lol: :lol: :lol:


Do you actually know what a hitman is?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 1249
brick-top wrote:

Do you actually know what a hitman is?


he is a con man you should sue him after the fight for misleading nuthuggers like you to believe he is the savior of their economic troubles.. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 am
Posts: 483
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Zone7one wrote:
brick-top wrote:

Do you actually know what a hitman is?


he is a con man you should sue him after the fight for misleading nuthuggers like you to believe he is the savior of their economic troubles.. :biglaugh:


:lol: how has he mislead us to believe he is the savour of our economic troubles. You pactards do make me laugh :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 1249
brick-top wrote:
Zone7one wrote:
brick-top wrote:

Do you actually know what a hitman is?


he is a con man you should sue him after the fight for misleading nuthuggers like you to believe he is the savior of their economic troubles.. :biglaugh:


:lol: how has he mislead us to believe he is the savour of our economic troubles. You pactards do make me laugh :lol:


did you put all your savings on hatton's a$$hole? if not! you agree with me that he is stupid... :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:50 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 am
Posts: 483
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Zone7one wrote:

did you put all your savings on hatton's a$$hole? if not! you agree with me that he is stupid... :biglaugh:


Its a figure of speech you retard/pactard


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
brick-top wrote:
Zone7one wrote:
brick-top wrote:

Do you actually know what a hitman is?


he is a con man you should sue him after the fight for misleading nuthuggers like you to believe he is the savior of their economic troubles.. :biglaugh:


:lol: how has he mislead us to believe he is the savour of our economic troubles. You pactards do make me laugh :lol:



how much did u lose during the pbf fight? :lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
brick-top wrote:
ed balcos wrote:
Congrat's Ricky for absorbing the most power punches coming from Packy. Averaging 100 punches absorbed per round for the losing cause, ricky "hitman" hatton.

Congrat's also for living up to your monicker "Hitman" :lol: :lol: :lol:


Do you actually know what a hitman is?



ricky will live up to his nickname hitman...


he will get hit a million times in this fight :D :D :D just kidding mate!

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group