Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 1797
Location: at work
one_ruf_g wrote:
When the Hatton fight materialized I thought this would be the fight where aged wouldn't be an excused, guess not haha


dont take fatton nuthuggers lightly :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:52 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:36 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Mexico
KaLat wrote:
one_ruf_g wrote:
When the Hatton fight materialized I thought this would be the fight where aged wouldn't be an excused, guess not haha


dont take fatton nuthuggers lightly :biglaugh:



they are not light, they are heavy..hehe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:03 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am
Posts: 2299
Location: in bed, undressed....
Hatton was not great when he fought the PacMan.....CHAMBA???
Hatton was just beautiful....but suicidal, suicidal, suicidal.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
“Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.” - Muhammad Ali -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:06 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:52 pm
Posts: 1980
Location: Andromeda Galaxy
same old excuses :lol:

_________________
LMAO, MPAO,SPAO,SIOPAO ...

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Posts: 3054
Location: BEHIND U
Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.

_________________
A ranking libyan official - " Those that i fight i don't hate
Those that i guard i don't love"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:15 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: http://combatarms.nexon.net/
KaLat wrote:
2 posts and youre banned? dont hurt their feelings so much ok? :biglaugh:


I did not do well, I was expecting only 1 post. :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

_________________
http://combatarms.nexon.net/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am
Posts: 2299
Location: in bed, undressed....
Ring Warrior wrote:
Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.


I am still confused with this simple math!!!! When PacMan fought Barrera, Barrera was 30, they called him old, and then they called EriK Morales old, Hatton all of sudden is old...

Everybody who gets defeated by the PacMan suddenly becomes old....

HOw come nobody is calling PacMan Old? He is 30!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

_________________
“Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.” - Muhammad Ali -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:35 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Posts: 3054
Location: BEHIND U
lhyksus wrote:
Ring Warrior wrote:
Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.


I am still confused with this simple math!!!! When PacMan fought Barrera, Barrera was 30, they called him old, and then they called EriK Morales old, Hatton all of sudden is old...

Everybody who gets defeated by the PacMan suddenly becomes old....

HOw come nobody is calling PacMan Old? He is 30!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



Obviously the one who's calling ricky hatton old are his rivals,detractors,enemies and what have u. I tell u man, barrera, erik morales were in their prime when they fought pacman, it's just that manny was too gud for this folks that they luk bad on tv, they luk "PASSED THEIR PRIME" where in fact their not. So don't get confused if later this year or early next year when pacman dispose of pbf somebody would lay an excuse that pbf passed his prime at that time.

_________________
A ranking libyan official - " Those that i fight i don't hate
Those that i guard i don't love"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am
Posts: 2299
Location: in bed, undressed....
Ring Warrior wrote:
lhyksus wrote:
Ring Warrior wrote:
Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.


I am still confused with this simple math!!!! When PacMan fought Barrera, Barrera was 30, they called him old, and then they called EriK Morales old, Hatton all of sudden is old...

Everybody who gets defeated by the PacMan suddenly becomes old....

HOw come nobody is calling PacMan Old? He is 30!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



Obviously the one who's calling ricky hatton old are his rivals,detractors,enemies and what have u. I tell u man, barrera, erik morales were in their prime when they fought pacman, it's just that manny was too gud for this folks that they luk bad on tv, they luk "PASSED THEIR PRIME" where in fact their not. So don't get confused if later this year or early next year when pacman dispose of pbf somebody would lay an excuse that pbf passed his prime at that time.


With this PBF-JMM thingee.....how come nobody is calling JMM old...he's 37 going 38

It's gonna be massacre, I tell....JMM has all the disadvantages....even the purse...

HEROIC or FOOLHARDY....only time will tell.

_________________
“Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.” - Muhammad Ali -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am
Posts: 2299
Location: in bed, undressed....
breaker, breaker......
Attachment:
pacland.jpg


:? :? :?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
“Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.” - Muhammad Ali -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 1797
Location: at work
bottomline here is that fatton huggers are making excuses for their god :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:36 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 am
Posts: 1604
Hatton, if ever he is past his prime or not, never had a chance to show that rustiness. He was kayoed in the 2nd round. A Hatton who is past his prime would show it midway into the fight. But not early as the 2nd round. Pacquiao was just too much for him not counting whether Hatton is in his prime or not.
With regards to PBF vs JMM, this is actually a make up fight for PBF. The guy is scared of Pacquiao. He didn't want to take on somebody as dangerous as Pacquiao for his first come back fight. He does not want to go like a Titanic that capsized during its maiden voyage. Pacquiao will destroy him early. PBF always pick his opponents carefully. This is the reason why he remains undefeated. Pacquiao does not pick his opponents by virtue of skills but by how much money they could bring into the table. This is why a Pacquiao vs Valero fight is unlikely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 1797
Location: at work
pinoy_sh00ter wrote:
KaLat wrote:
2 posts and youre banned? dont hurt their feelings so much ok? :biglaugh:


I did not do well, I was expecting only 1 post. :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:


i guess im no bettter than you cause last time i joined the fatton forums i had 3 posts and im done :biglaugh:


Last edited by KaLat on Fri May 29, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:55 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:16 am
Posts: 1133
Location: Town by the Sea
KaLat wrote:
that is according to fatton nuthuggers lurking in his forum :biglaugh:

http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com/forum/ ... =13186.180



Hatton is now a grand daddy. His vision was not clear because of old age. That was from the first knockdown up to the end of the fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 9507
Blaster08 wrote:
Next time.. they should describe their fighter as "he past his prime" first. in hundreds of forum posts and debate.. and after they got KTFO! they must tell to everyone that their fighter was on top prime. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


right on bro. something like "the past-his-prime ricky hatton will fight the past-his-prime dela hoya in a past-his-prime welterweight bout to decide who really is more pat-his-prime. the winner of this bout is slated to face the past-his-prime mayweather who is fighting the past-his-prime marquez". manny pacquiao has decided not to participation in the sort of round robin matches because he believes that until he announces his retirement, he is still in his prime". bwahahahahaha

_________________
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cjp598mh


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group