Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

one_ruf_g wrote:
When the Hatton fight materialized I thought this would be the fight where aged wouldn't be an excused, guess not haha

dont take fatton nuthuggers lightly :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:52 pm 
Middleweight

KaLat wrote:
one_ruf_g wrote:
When the Hatton fight materialized I thought this would be the fight where aged wouldn't be an excused, guess not haha

dont take fatton nuthuggers lightly :biglaugh:

they are not light, they are heavy..hehe

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:03 pm 
Cruiserweight

Hatton was not great when he fought the PacMan.....CHAMBA???
Hatton was just beautiful....but suicidal, suicidal, suicidal.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

same old excuses :lol:

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KaLat wrote:
2 posts and youre banned? dont hurt their feelings so much ok? :biglaugh:

I did not do well, I was expecting only 1 post. :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

Ring Warrior wrote:
Generally speaking in boxing the right or ripe age of boxer to be called "IN HIS PRIME" is between 29-30. Now, how old was ricky hatton when he fought packy. It's a simple math hereon.

I am still confused with this simple math!!!! When PacMan fought Barrera, Barrera was 30, they called him old, and then they called EriK Morales old, Hatton all of sudden is old...

Everybody who gets defeated by the PacMan suddenly becomes old....

HOw come nobody is calling PacMan Old? He is 30!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

lhyksus wrote:
Ring Warrior wrote:

I am still confused with this simple math!!!! When PacMan fought Barrera, Barrera was 30, they called him old, and then they called EriK Morales old, Hatton all of sudden is old...

Obviously the one who's calling ricky hatton old are his rivals,detractors,enemies and what have u. I tell u man, barrera, erik morales were in their prime when they fought pacman, it's just that manny was too gud for this folks that they luk bad on tv, they luk "PASSED THEIR PRIME" where in fact their not. So don't get confused if later this year or early next year when pacman dispose of pbf somebody would lay an excuse that pbf passed his prime at that time.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

Ring Warrior wrote:
lhyksus wrote:
Ring Warrior wrote:

Obviously the one who's calling ricky hatton old are his rivals,detractors,enemies and what have u. I tell u man, barrera, erik morales were in their prime when they fought pacman, it's just that manny was too gud for this folks that they luk bad on tv, they luk "PASSED THEIR PRIME" where in fact their not. So don't get confused if later this year or early next year when pacman dispose of pbf somebody would lay an excuse that pbf passed his prime at that time.

With this PBF-JMM thingee.....how come nobody is calling JMM old...he's 37 going 38

It's gonna be massacre, I tell....JMM has all the disadvantages....even the purse...

HEROIC or FOOLHARDY....only time will tell.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

breaker, breaker......
Attachment:
pacland.jpg

:? :? :?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

bottomline here is that fatton huggers are making excuses for their god :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

Hatton, if ever he is past his prime or not, never had a chance to show that rustiness. He was kayoed in the 2nd round. A Hatton who is past his prime would show it midway into the fight. But not early as the 2nd round. Pacquiao was just too much for him not counting whether Hatton is in his prime or not.
With regards to PBF vs JMM, this is actually a make up fight for PBF. The guy is scared of Pacquiao. He didn't want to take on somebody as dangerous as Pacquiao for his first come back fight. He does not want to go like a Titanic that capsized during its maiden voyage. Pacquiao will destroy him early. PBF always pick his opponents carefully. This is the reason why he remains undefeated. Pacquiao does not pick his opponents by virtue of skills but by how much money they could bring into the table. This is why a Pacquiao vs Valero fight is unlikely.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

pinoy_sh00ter wrote:
KaLat wrote:
2 posts and youre banned? dont hurt their feelings so much ok? :biglaugh:

I did not do well, I was expecting only 1 post. :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

i guess im no bettter than you cause last time i joined the fatton forums i had 3 posts and im done :biglaugh:

Last edited by KaLat on Fri May 29, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

KaLat wrote:
that is according to fatton nuthuggers lurking in his forum :biglaugh:

http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com/forum/ ... =13186.180

Hatton is now a grand daddy. His vision was not clear because of old age. That was from the first knockdown up to the end of the fight.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 am 
Heavyweight

Blaster08 wrote:
Next time.. they should describe their fighter as "he past his prime" first. in hundreds of forum posts and debate.. and after they got KTFO! they must tell to everyone that their fighter was on top prime. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

right on bro. something like "the past-his-prime ricky hatton will fight the past-his-prime dela hoya in a past-his-prime welterweight bout to decide who really is more pat-his-prime. the winner of this bout is slated to face the past-his-prime mayweather who is fighting the past-his-prime marquez". manny pacquiao has decided not to participation in the sort of round robin matches because he believes that until he announces his retirement, he is still in his prime". bwahahahahaha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next