Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:45 am 
Cruiserweight

^^

anong ingat , kasama ka ano ikaw ang lider, ikaw na propose na mag ingay eh... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

metapel wrote:
^^

anong ingat , kasama ka ano ikaw ang lider, ikaw na propose na mag ingay eh... :biglaugh:

nakalimutan ko kasi e, si Pacquiao nga lang pala pinaglalaban dito ng ganun lol. kaya sige ingat lol :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 am 
Cruiserweight

dsource1981 wrote:
metapel wrote:
^^

nakalimutan ko kasi e, si Pacquiao nga lang pala pinaglalaban dito ng ganun lol. kaya sige ingat lol :lol:

lol aydol ko din si nonits ano sige kelan tayo mag ra rally idol, unahin natin muna si ka gerry medyo oldies na eh baka makalimutan, sunod na lang natin si nonits, si pakyaw yaan mo na yan olats naman kay marqueza... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 am 
Heavyweight

he might not belong in the HOF, but he's entitled to his opinion

to me, the real story is Johnson's credentials...guys like Naseem Hamed deserve it more than him

but now he's just getting attention because Pacfans will be outraged at his comments on Pac

what a shame and distraction from the REAL discussion and debate

What he said was not original, so many critics have already said the same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

metapel wrote:
dsource1981 wrote:
metapel wrote:
^^

lol aydol ko din si nonits ano sige kelan tayo mag ra rally idol, unahin natin muna si ka gerry medyo oldies na eh baka makalimutan, sunod na lang natin si nonits, si pakyaw yaan mo na yan olats naman kay marqueza... :biglaugh:

sabi ko nga,,, sana ikayaman mo ang pagka komedyante :biglaugh: galing mo eh! lol ma-proud sa yo mga tropa mo nyan! lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:

to me, the real story is Johnson's credentials...guys like Naseem Hamed deserve it more than him

but now he's just getting attention because Pacfans will be outraged at his comments on Pac

What he said was not original, so many critics have already said the same thing.

i still dont get how he made it in front of sooooooooooooooo many others. and if he made it, Gerry P. should make it too at some point. just my honest opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 am 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
sabi ko nga,,, sana ikayaman mo ang pagka komedyante :biglaugh: galing mo eh! lol ma-proud sa yo mga tropa mo nyan! lol

aba kampi tayo ah bakit parang asar ka, my suggestion aydol, break up with examiner, aba sa galing mo kayang kaya mo mag build ng sarili mong website, kunin mo webmaster si subersive...again, allies tayo aydol...for me olats talaga si pakyaw eh... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 am 
Cruiserweight

TheSubversive wrote:

oo nga asar na naman mga pactards nyan hahahaha na lol pa.. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:02 am 
Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
Maybe "too sharp" is planning a comeback... kaya nag-iingay

U know what's sad? This guy is a Hall of Fame inductee, yet u got guys like Gerry Penalosa who's the same age and got a better resume, but will probably not even get consideration.. Well, we can try to change that by making some noise for Gerry now can we?

Too Sharp's last fight was a loss to guess who? Jhonny Gonzalez.

He's american that's why...

OK resume (a line above mediocre) + American = Hall of Fame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 am 
Middleweight

Gerry just retired last year. Ill join your rally on 2015 :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 am 
Welterweight

metapel wrote:
dsource1981 wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
Maybe "too sharp" is planning a comeback... kaya nag-iingay

U know what's sad? This guy is a Hall of Fame inductee, yet u got guys like Gerry Penalosa who's the same age and got a better resume, but will probably not even get consideration.. Well, we can try to change that by making some noise for Gerry now can we?

Too Sharp's last fight was a loss to guess who? Jhonny Gonzalez.

ok ...you're really a genius my idol, sige idol umpisahan mo na mag ingay i ready ko na din yung batya at palo palo ko...dun tayo sa edsa unahan natin yung rally para kay gloria... :biglaugh:

mag rally na rin tyo para makulong si Gloria sa munti hindi sa ospital

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:07 am 
Cruiserweight

ah

ok :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 am 
Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
mark too sharp fought no one of note. :biglaugh:

LOL he beat Montiel :)

lol

Allow me to quote what I wrote:

"Truth is, boxing is a business, and fighters deserve to cash in on their lifetime of hard work. Another truth, is the fact that there are Hall of Famers that never got to do so the way fighters like Pacquiao, Dela Hoya and Mayweather did. Surely, they have a right to feel somewhat envious.

Johnson said Pacquiao's career is no comparison to his.

Johnson's resume includes the distinction of being the first African-American flyweight champion, and held the IBF flyweight and super flyweight belts.

He retired in February of 2006 after being knocked out in the 8th round by Jhonny Gonzalez at age 36.

He was right! I'm just not quite sure if he meant what he said in the obvious way."

well yes mark too sharp's career pales in comparison to pac.

here's my response on the other thread. :D

================================================================================
well he is entitled to his own opinion.

mark johnson's words:
"There is no comparison. Let me tell you something: like I have said before, nobody called me out, I called them out. So, I didn't fight no dead men. I didn't have to pull the wool over anybody's eyes," said Johnson.
"I didn't have to pull the wool over the eyes of people who don't know boxing by fighting guys like Shane Mosley, Oscar De La Hoya and even all of those guys like Antonio Margarito. Them guys were already dead. Everybody I fought was alive."

whether a lot of top names avoided him as he claims will always be debatable..
just because he proclaims top fighters of his time ducked him does not make him any better.
eveyone he fought was alive? who? Ratanachai Singwancha ? LOL

mark too sharp never had a defining fight like manny has a barrera on his resume.
if he had won over his more significant fights versus rafa and johnny gonzalez, his comments would be taken more seriously.

pac's accomplishments at flyweight,super bantamweight, featherweight and super featherweight alone tops whatever mark has done his entire career.

quality wins over:
sasakul
ledwaba
barrera
morales
marquez

remove david diaz, oscar, hatton, delahoya, cotto, clottey, margarito and mosley on pac's resume

- yes mark there is no comparison because you don't even come close to a vic darchinyan or a fernando montiel.

the IBHOF standards must be so low nowadays or they were just kind enough to induct you.

you may have entered the HOF first but you and manny are not in the same class. not even close.
when manny enters the boxing hall of fame,
he'd be a hundred thousand notches above mark too sharp johnson.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 am 
Heavyweight

RIP :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 am 
Lightweight

Present! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next