Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 3:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:48 pm 
Middleweight

Location: Chicago, IL; Iloilo City; Los Banos; Makati City; Mandaluyong City
Hey guys,

The bloggers PinoyStupid and Shari who once drew the ire of some pac fans are back....after getting flooded with hate comments/emails, as well as sound advice from different posters....Here are their addresses:

http://www.pinoystupid.com/
http://www.misteryosa.com/

HOLD ON though....raise your EQ (emotional quotient/intelligence) a bit and heed this>>

The more you visit their sites the more they think they make sense and may become more egotistical. They will continue to write disrespectful and hate blog items to get more visitors to their sites...that's the way they may/can earn more money....

So it's up to you if you want to flood their articles again with comments and help propagate the garbage they are publishing....The choice is yours. 8) HAPPY 2007!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:56 pm 
Middleweight

Ooops, sorry I have inadvertently posted this in the wrong forum....

For moderators, please feel free to transfer this item to its rightful place. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:21 pm 
Heavyweight

mistah7 wrote:

For moderators, please feel free to transfer this item to its rightful place. Thank you.

I like your being down to earth brother.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:46 pm 
Middleweight

Czap wrote:
mistah7 wrote:

I like your being down to earth brother.... :wink:

Thanks....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:54 pm 
Heavyweight

mistah7 wrote:
Hey guys,

The bloggers PinoyStupid and Shari who once drew the ire of some pac fans are back....after getting flooded with hate comments/emails, as well as sound advice from different posters....Here are their addresses:

HOLD ON though....raise your EQ (emotional quotient/intelligence) a bit and heed this>>

The more you visit their sites the more they think they make sense and may become more egotistical. They will continue to write disrespectful and hate blog items to get more visitors to their sites...that's the way they may/can earn more money....

So it's up to you if you want to flood their articles again with comments and help propagate the garbage they are publishing....The choice is yours. 8) HAPPY 2007!

provided the link then discourage people to visit it?? that's stupid :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 pm 
Middleweight

el critico wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
Hey guys,

That's not stupidity dude. It's giving information and letting other people make their choice.

It's just like you being allowed by God to discover both good and evil things but it's up to you what to do next.

Hopefully you can understand the analogy for this >> It's not the absence of temptation that one can be glorified for not living in sin. It is instead in choosing to avoid sin despite the many temptations.

By the way, I didn't really mean to discourage people to visit those sites. What I wanted to say really was NOT to flood the site with comments and click on the sponsor links in order not to "empower" those bloggers more. Intiendes? :roll:

Last edited by mistah7 on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:21 pm 
Heavyweight

mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
Hey guys,

That's not stupidity dude. It's giving information and letting other people make their choice.

It's just like you being allowed by God to discover both good and evil things but it's up to you what to do next. :roll:

just like eve, anyone would eat an apple if offered.
you know who the serpent is in this case :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:25 pm 
Middleweight

el critico wrote:

You're wrong again....God told Adam and Eve about the tree and warned them about it but it was the serpent who deceived them to eat of the fruit....

I simply told Pac fans about the site being back up but "warned" them of NOT empowering those bloggers....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:31 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
Hey guys,

It's just like you being allowed by God to discover both good and evil things but it's up to you what to do next. :roll:

I didn't expect that E.C. is reading the bible :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:31 pm 
Welterweight

:pistol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:37 pm 
Heavyweight

mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
Hey guys,

It's just like you being allowed by God to discover both good and evil things but it's up to you what to do next.

Hopefully you can understand the analogy for this >> It's not the absence of temptation that one can be glorified for not living in sin. It is instead in choosing to avoid sin despite the many temptations.

By the way, I didn't really mean to discourage people to visit those sites. What I wanted to say really was NOT to flood the site with comments and click on the sponsor links in order not to "empower" those bloggers more. Intiendes? :roll:

Bro, where do you wish the Mods to transfer this thread? In the Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics, Occult forum??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:43 pm 
Middleweight

Ed Sa wrote:
Bro, where do you wish the Mods to transfer this thread? In the Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics, Occult forum??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha...nice one....It's up to them bro...I leave it up to the judgment of our mods where they think this item can be classified.

I just used the analogy by the way hoping to draw El Critico to speak more of what he knows about the Bible. I was right in thinking he has his own (shallow) interpretation of the Story of Creation himself. :lol:

If you are a mod, then by all means....I leave it up to you.... 8)

Last edited by mistah7 on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:

You're wrong again....God told Adam and Eve about the tree and warned them about it but it was the serpent who deceived them to eat of the fruit....

I simply told Pac fans about the site being back up but "warned" them of NOT empowering those bloggers....

So if you're the one who gave the warning, who's the serpent? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:46 pm 
Middleweight

REM wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:

Good question. Certainly though God who Himself gave the warning cannot be the serpent at the same time. What do you think? :wink:

I'm waiting for El Critico to morph into one....just like Voldemort? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:52 pm 
Featherweight

REM wrote:
mistah7 wrote:
el critico wrote:

Is the serpent gay? verde ba? :mrgreen: