Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6814 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 455  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:26 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 3843
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:25 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: 1.3 N, 103 E
it's not over, until it's over.

remember the previous game...against the Kings.

keep hoping bro! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:53 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:33 am
Posts: 388
Location: ZV X!N3OHd
End of 2nd half Cleaveland 41 Suns 67!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15227
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 11300
Location: 13th Floor
mhaylove wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:50 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: 1.3 N, 103 E
SUKMAGAY wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


:D :D :D


:( :( :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:22 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:46 am
Posts: 2081
Location: Cali Loco Loco
ehlp bok wrote:
SUKMAGAY wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


:D :D :D


:( :( :(


WOW that really sucks now my LAKERS are like 5 games behind PHOENIX .....LAKERS have to beat ORLANDO tommorrow c/mon KOBE
WE CAN DO IT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:51 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 am
Posts: 1894
Show me the money wrote:
ehlp bok wrote:
SUKMAGAY wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


:D :D :D


:( :( :(


WOW that really sucks now my LAKERS are like 5 games behind PHOENIX .....LAKERS have to beat ORLANDO tommorrow c/mon KOBE
WE CAN DO IT



matatalo LA, binati mo kasi e. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:46 am
Posts: 2081
Location: Cali Loco Loco
komisyoner wrote:
Show me the money wrote:
ehlp bok wrote:
SUKMAGAY wrote:
mhaylove wrote:
sidewinder wrote:
To all Cavaliers fans, show up and support...were 22-12. Just hoping they call pull up against Suns today.


Talo, binati mo kasi e...


:D :D :D


:( :( :(


WOW that really sucks now my LAKERS are like 5 games behind PHOENIX .....LAKERS have to beat ORLANDO tommorrow c/mon KOBE
WE CAN DO IT



matatalo LA, binati mo kasi e. :lol:


DOOD were playing at HOME .......we are strong at home unlike on the ROAD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:58 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:44 pm
Posts: 117
even if cavs finish the season as no. 1 seed in the east, they are more likely lose again in the 2nd round.. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:45 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: 1.3 N, 103 E
6 mins to go......

90-74, cavs......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:59 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: 1.3 N, 103 E
Yes!!!

Got another one on the road today.

104 Cavs, 92 LAC...Final


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:43 pm
Posts: 4507
Location: In The Crazy Streets of Manila
lets go cavs... i still think that the cavs need a good point guard... snow is a great defender but pretty much inconsistent with his offensive game... damon jones is a shooter but lacks defensive skills... the cavs should trade pavlovic, newble and some future draft picks for a guy like andre miller...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:28 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: 1.3 N, 103 E
seanee wrote:
lets go cavs... i still think that the cavs need a good point guard... snow is a great defender but pretty much inconsistent with his offensive game... damon jones is a shooter but lacks defensive skills... the cavs should trade pavlovic, newble and some future draft picks for a guy like andre miller...



i'm not really good in reading things like this, bro. but yes, i think they're still more of a one-dimensional team. it's all about lebron.

hughes and gooden also have not really been very consistent, but the important thing is they get to pick a win here and there.

and as they say, the ball is round.....anything can happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:02 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Posts: 3843
i guess i installed a bad luck with that greeting....were 1 out of 4, they didn't able to win against sonics and blazers.


now my question is...whats goin on...whats wrong with them?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6814 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 455  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group