Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:08 am 
Heavyweight

Let JMM finish his career without fighting Manny..let him retire in deep jealousy :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

Seamus wrote:
If Manny became serious about fighting again he would have an excellent chance at beating Marquez but as it stands now, Manny is ducking JMM. Manny hasn't fought a tough opponent since he won Figher of the Year in 2006. His two fights this year were not very inspiring for those of us know what the Pacman is truly capable of doing. Father Time only gives world class athletes a relatively short period when they are truly dominant and then some youngster comes along and takes over. Manny should stop wasting his talents and his time.

JMM is so overrated. He could have lost the fight with MAB had Jay Nady scores the knockdown. If he will fight PACMAN again, he's going to nosedive in the canvas. He's not impressive against Rocky Juarez too. It's JMM who's ducking PACMAN eversince their last fight. He's saying he's willing to fight PACMAN but he's asking too much. He's asking for the moon and the stars as well the planets too. In short, he's asking for the galaxy because his reason is: he is the champion. Nobody denies it but can he draw a large crowd? If he's really interested fighting PACMAN, he should be man enough to accept the deal because PACMAN is really the legit contender being the number 1 rank contender.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 pm 
Middleweight

very chickeny post... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:21 pm 
Bantamweight

plain and simple.... Pacquiao can will take down marquez. no need to play it safe. Pacquiao has already evolved as being a greater, mateurer, stronger fighter than their first bout... gotta have faith in the guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 pm 
Heavyweight

bol-anon nga cebuano wrote:
lawa_lang.. wrote:
DEVIL_MAY_CARE wrote:
Marquez is very dangerous gamble for manny... its better for manny to fight a loser again...
he can collect again millions of peso and not risk his popularity..

True, maybe marquez be dangerous to pacman, yet false to pacman better fight a loser again, as it better yet said pacman be fighting other elite/more exciting fighters again

pacman loves to gamble, so why worry about the risk when he himself knows what's the best for him. this time, marquez is no longer capable of duplicating the feat he did the first time they fought. marquez is getting older and slower. he can still box and counterpunch well but i don't see him winning against pacman. if he was able to get up 3 times and salvage a draw the last time, this time it will be different.

Manny will win this time not because Marquez is older or getting slower. He is not. He is still a serious threat. Manny will win this time because he has developed into a more complete fighter.

IF A FIGHT IS NOT A GAMBLE, BETTER NOT FIGHT AT ALL.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:33 pm 
Middleweight

another vice versa thread. ksp.

Why not tell your gayfriend juanita to go back to indonesia or thailand to gamble for 30 bucks.

let's do like this!!!!

Chris John is very dangerous gamble for Marquez

what do you think dud?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 pm 
Welterweight

Marquez is a very dangerous gamble for manny ---->> IN YOUR DREAMS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Domksie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:18 pm 
Welterweight

fighting JMM is the most stupid decision of MP if ever. There is nothing to prove winning this fight , that fight was dicided long ago by the 3 knockdown. let JMM retire with his stupid belt so he can bring it to his grave when he dies. only gay and old pacman fans will root for this fight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

kumander_alibasbas wrote:
fighting JMM is the most stupid decision of MP if ever. There is nothing to prove winning this fight , that fight was dicided long ago by the 3 knockdown. let JMM retire with his stupid belt so he can bring it to his grave when he dies. only gay and old pacman fans will root for this fight.

whoever posted this thread is a protege of JMM. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:47 am 
Middleweight

bol-anon nga cebuano wrote:
Seamus wrote:
If Manny became serious about fighting again he would have an excellent chance at beating Marquez but as it stands now, Manny is ducking JMM. Manny hasn't fought a tough opponent since he won Figher of the Year in 2006. His two fights this year were not very inspiring for those of us know what the Pacman is truly capable of doing. Father Time only gives world class athletes a relatively short period when they are truly dominant and then some youngster comes along and takes over. Manny should stop wasting his talents and his time.

JMM is so overrated. He could have lost the fight with MAB had Jay Nady scores the knockdown. If he will fight PACMAN again, he's going to nosedive in the canvas. He's not impressive against Rocky Juarez too. It's JMM who's ducking PACMAN eversince their last fight. He's saying he's willing to fight PACMAN but he's asking too much. He's asking for the moon and the stars as well the planets too. In short, he's asking for the galaxy because his reason is: he is the champion. Nobody denies it but can he draw a large crowd? If he's really interested fighting PACMAN, he should be man enough to accept the deal because PACMAN is really the legit contender being the number 1 rank contender.

All good points but remember that the Champ (JMM) usually has the upper hand in monetary negotiations. I hope the fight happens.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:31 am 
Welterweight

Pacman is ready and will fight anybody. Nice topic huh! :snoring:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:44 am 
Lightweight

my goodness, not again!

i heard this long before manny fought morales, barrera, and now jmm.

and when manny wins, you will change your handle again and will say manny will lose to guzman, diaz, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 am 
Middleweight

bobbetrmc wrote:
my goodness, not again!

i heard this long before manny fought morales, barrera, and now jmm.

and when manny wins, you will change your handle again and will say manny will lose to guzman, diaz, etc.

wrong... i like my handle bro... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 am 
Lightweight

DEVIL_MAY_CARE wrote:
Marquez is very dangerous gamble for manny... its better for manny to fight a loser again...
he can collect again millions of peso and not risk his popularity..

Nope sister, it's the other way around. Manny is the one who is very dangerous for Manuel. It's better for manuel to fight a loser again like Juarez. Say, jorge solis or oscar larios. But i want him to fight manny to collect less than one million and risk his popularity and belt. Bow!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:36 am 
Lightweight

JM is dangerous? I don't agree.
JM is boring? I agree.
PAC won't fight JM? I agree.
JM rematch CJ ? agree

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next