Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1461  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 am
Posts: 4429
Location: los angeles
UE! wrote:
go celtics! i've been a hardcore celtics fan since the black plague.. celtics 4 life !


i've been one since the dark ages... beat ya :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15320
now this is what u called home...no place like home :biglaugh:

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Posts: 2761
Location: "the little Alaska of the Philippines!"
pound4pound1 wrote:
newbie_rookie wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
funny how threads like there were non-existent a year ago


evolution, i guess :)

they have great players but when will this last, we still don't know
go green and white :)






evolution? LMFAO!!!

not quite...its called bandwaggoning

as a Laker fan, there is no team i hate more than the f'n celtics...not even the Pissed-ons or the Sperms...

i've enjoyed the last 20+ years in watching the celts SUCK and when this merry group of playoff chokers lose, i will be happy



hey...watch celtic kick your Lakers(Brayant) @ss on nov. 23...
seeee yahhh....!!! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15320
elopac wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
evolution? LMFAO!!!

not quite...its called bandwaggoning

as a Laker fan, there is no team i hate more than the f'n celtics...not even the Pissed-ons or the Sperms...

i've enjoyed the last 20+ years in watching the celts SUCK and when this merry group of playoff chokers lose, i will be happy



hey...watch celtic kick your Lakers(Brayant) @ss on nov. 23...
seeee yahhh....!!! 8)


:biglaugh: green > gold

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 13167
Location: LAKERSNATION!
I love celtics deep deep down in my heart

LOL I eat, i breathe, I sleep Celtics :biglaugh:


naalala ko tuloy si socal


The real god is in Boston

Garnett-Allen-Pierce = Trinity :biglaugh:

_________________


Kobe = GOAT
Lakers = The Real Team of the Decade....EVERY DECADE!




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:37 pm
Posts: 8167
Location: im in LA trick!
elopac wrote:
hey...watch celtic kick your Lakers(Brayant) @ss on nov. 23...
seeee yahhh....!!! 8)


ooooohhh watch outttt hardcore fannn watchhh outttt!

_________________
Los Angeles Lakers -1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am
Posts: 15320
manilaice7 wrote:
I love celtics deep deep down in my heart

LOL I eat, i breathe, I sleep Celtics :biglaugh:


naalala ko tuloy si socal


The real god is in Boston

Garnett-Allen-Pierce = Trinity :biglaugh:


hey how about the supreme god kobe...i love him deep deep deep....

_________________
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not and if there is no God, we both lose when we die. However, if there is a God, you still lose and I gain everything." - Blaise Pascal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:20 pm
Posts: 13142
manilaice7 wrote:
I love celtics deep deep down in my heart

LOL I eat, i breathe, I sleep Celtics :biglaugh:


naalala ko tuloy si socal


The real god is in Boston

Garnett-Allen-Pierce = Trinity :biglaugh:



How did your Celtics do today MI7 :biglaugh:

_________________
Thick or thin, a true friend will stay by your side


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm
Posts: 8141
Location: bantay bata 163...
i dont know why i love celtics now! :biglaugh:

_________________
the wise never marry... and when they marry they become otherwise!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:04 am
Posts: 5311
The big 3 wall..
click
Image

------
For sport wall request pm me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:37 pm
Posts: 8167
Location: im in LA trick!
flipbjefrox wrote:
UE! wrote:
go celtics! i've been a hardcore celtics fan since the black plague.. celtics 4 life !


i've been one since the dark ages... beat ya :lol:


i've been a celtic fan for so long me and jesus used to watch celtic games together .. oooo burnnn

_________________
Los Angeles Lakers -1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Posts: 2761
Location: "the little Alaska of the Philippines!"
-- Last night's Boston-Orlando matchup, with the two top teams in the East meeting for the first time and the added drama of the Celtics' 8-0 record coming in, lived up to the hype.
The Celtics came back from 20 down, the Magic kept their cool and hit some big shots, and in the end, it came down to a three hoisted by Paul Pierce in the final seconds. The shot was off, the mighty Celtics suffered their first defeat and they won't be going 82-0.

Of course, Pierce probably should have taken the ball to the hoop, because there was a clear lane if he could get by his man. And Kevin Garnett should have gone right up with it when he rebounded Ray Allen's airball with 20 seconds to go, instead of kicking it out to Eddie House.

But that's nitpicking. And when it comes down to it, the Celtics lost by two points to a very good team on the road, and they've still got the best record (and the best defense) in the league.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 13167
Location: LAKERSNATION!
elopac wrote:
-- Last night's Boston-Orlando matchup, with the two top teams in the East meeting for the first time and the added drama of the Celtics' 8-0 record coming in, lived up to the hype.
The Celtics came back from 20 down, the Magic kept their cool and hit some big shots, and in the end, it came down to a three hoisted by Paul Pierce in the final seconds. The shot was off, the mighty Celtics suffered their first defeat and they won't be going 82-0.

Of course, Pierce probably should have taken the ball to the hoop, because there was a clear lane if he could get by his man. And Kevin Garnett should have gone right up with it when he rebounded Ray Allen's airball with 20 seconds to go, instead of kicking it out to Eddie House.

But that's nitpicking. And when it comes down to it, the Celtics lost by two points to a very good team on the road, and they've still got the best record (and the best defense) in the league.




I don't know why i laugh at this :lol:

_________________


Kobe = GOAT
Lakers = The Real Team of the Decade....EVERY DECADE!




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:33 pm
Posts: 9785
manilaice7 wrote:
elopac wrote:
-- Last night's Boston-Orlando matchup, with the two top teams in the East meeting for the first time and the added drama of the Celtics' 8-0 record coming in, lived up to the hype.
The Celtics came back from 20 down, the Magic kept their cool and hit some big shots, and in the end, it came down to a three hoisted by Paul Pierce in the final seconds. The shot was off, the mighty Celtics suffered their first defeat and they won't be going 82-0.

Of course, Pierce probably should have taken the ball to the hoop, because there was a clear lane if he could get by his man. And Kevin Garnett should have gone right up with it when he rebounded Ray Allen's airball with 20 seconds to go, instead of kicking it out to Eddie House.

But that's nitpicking. And when it comes down to it, the Celtics lost by two points to a very good team on the road, and they've still got the best record (and the best defense) in the league.




I don't know why i laugh at this :lol:


me too. :lol:

_________________
Manny Pacquaio has conquered his SEVENTH! weight division.

Cotto - "Manny is one of the best boxer's we've had of all time."

I BLEED PURPLE N GOLD!
I hate the color GREEN!

Los Angeles Lakers are 08-09 NBA Champions!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: :::Boston_Celtics:::
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:49 pm
Posts: 4884
Location: phils
No Greg Kite...No Celtics for me :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1461  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JABEZJ and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group