Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 am 
Cruiserweight

el critico wrote:
they're not patsies
they're bums :biglaugh:

WHO IS NOT A BUM EL CLITORIS?

WHO?

NAME YOUR NAMES.

COME ON.

NAME YOUR NAMES.

ARE THERE REALLY BOXERS FROM MEXICO WHO ARE NOT BUMS.

YES, I REMEMBER, JMM IS NOT BUM. HE IS BARBI GIRL.

CRY BABY LIKE YOU EL CLITS.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:31 am 
Cruiserweight

rizalincarnate wrote:
estongis wrote:
INVASION: PHILIPPINES VERSUS THE WORLD
FEEDING THE WOLVES

It wasn’t the usual hype that often characterizes an asian-latino antagonism in this sport; the usual hype that guarantees a massive sell-out. This one was worse than that. Drawing in to the core of the campaign a false sense of national pride and esteem, the promoters has successfully spelled the commercial success of the fight. A predetermined success that will keep boxing fans and bystanders mesmerized for weeks.

The selling line: Invasion: Philippines Versus the World, a spin-off of the Filipino-Mexican war in boxing which is actually a war for commerce inspired by the huge hit of Manny Pacquiao’s triumphant campaign in retiring Mexican greats. Again the people were at frenzy in (re)defining their phenomenal selves as their countrymen in gloves have clean swept the fight, thwarted the invasion, and kept the “supposed dominance” of Filipinos in divisions south of lightweight a clean mythical record.

There is this false sense of national pride and esteem created by the powerful manipulative media. Charmed by the victorious campaign...

read full article:
http://ibonggala.blogs.friendster.com/i ... l#comments

Now they're talking. I say, these writers are just sensationalizing their articles.
Why did they not make noise before the fight? I'm sure they have another article ready had the Filipino boxers lost. Perhaps the title would go this way had Banal lost : "Banal not yet ready for the big time".
What else is new? Writers are writers, and they will do everything, write everything to get the highest amount of attention for their articles. This article is one of them.

did you read the whole article? what youre doing was argumentum ad hominis (attack against the person) which is actually an invalid form of discourse. please comment on the article, and not attack the messanger.

rules in pacland debate
1. estong is always right
2. if estong is wrong, refer to rule number 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:34 am 
Cruiserweight

estongis wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
estongis wrote:
FEEDING THE WOLVES

It wasn’t the usual hype that often characterizes an asian-latino antagonism in this sport; the usual hype that guarantees a massive sell-out. This one was worse than that. Drawing in to the core of the campaign a false sense of national pride and esteem, the promoters has successfully spelled the commercial success of the fight. A predetermined success that will keep boxing fans and bystanders mesmerized for weeks.

The selling line: Invasion: Philippines Versus the World, a spin-off of the Filipino-Mexican war in boxing which is actually a war for commerce inspired by the huge hit of Manny Pacquiao’s triumphant campaign in retiring Mexican greats. Again the people were at frenzy in (re)defining their phenomenal selves as their countrymen in gloves have clean swept the fight, thwarted the invasion, and kept the “supposed dominance” of Filipinos in divisions south of lightweight a clean mythical record.

There is this false sense of national pride and esteem created by the powerful manipulative media. Charmed by the victorious campaign...

read full article:

Now they're talking. I say, these writers are just sensationalizing their articles.
Why did they not make noise before the fight? I'm sure they have another article ready had the Filipino boxers lost. Perhaps the title would go this way had Banal lost : "Banal not yet ready for the big time".
What else is new? Writers are writers, and they will do everything, write everything to get the highest amount of attention for their articles. This article is one of them.

did you read the whole article? what youre doing was argumentum ad hominis (attack against the person) which is actually an invalid form of discourse. please comment on the article, and not attack the messanger.

THE POSTER IS THE BIGGEST BUM NEXT TO NO ONE THATS FOR SURE!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am 
Cruiserweight

MEXBOXING wrote:
I'm actually surprised that bum Genaro Camargo was able to hurt Boomx2.. My cousin beat him, badly.. I think its clear that Boomx2 doesn't have a chin at all..

maybe. anybody who can punch has a chance against boom. but your cousin? was that the guy named yanes? youre saying that he beats boom badly? :lol:

rules in pacland debate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:46 am 
Cruiserweight

7RapidPUNCHES wrote:

did you read the whole article? what youre doing was argumentum ad hominis (attack against the person) which is actually an invalid form of discourse. please comment on the article, and not attack the messanger.[/quote]

THE POSTER IS THE BIGGEST BUM NEXT TO NO ONE THATS FOR SURE!
[/quote]

wow youre a goddamn intellectual! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its nonsense talking to you :snoring:

rules in pacland debate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:46 am 
Heavyweight

estongis wrote:
FEEDING THE WOLVES

read full article:

AT LEAST THE VISITORS DID HAVE GOOD RECORDS!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am 
Middleweight

spelled "invation" wrong bud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

MEXBOXING wrote:
philboxfan wrote:
MEXBOXING wrote:
I'm actually surprised that bum Genaro Camargo was able to hurt Boomx2.. My cousin beat him, badly.. I think its clear that Boomx2 doesn't have a chin at all..

That's because Camargo have hands also. Does your cousin not hit by Camargo at all? Of course Boom2x has chin he will not be human if he hasn't one. And what round did your cousin KO'd Camargo is it in the first round?
Of course he hit my cousin, but he was never hurt. And no sh!t he has a chin, would you rather me go the long way and say "Boomx2 cant take a punch very well when hit"? So chins classify species as humans? Other animals have chins :biglaugh: My cousin KO'd him in 3 rounds, I'm not saying my cousin is an elite fighter, but he was never hurt by that bum. I'm sure anyone can be hurt at any given point but Boomx2 has been hurt in his last 4-5 fights. True or not?

who's your cousin anyway?is this a professional fight, it's like saying your cousin is better than boom2x.seems your cousin is also a bum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:09 am 
Middleweight

[quote="vinyard"][quote="MEXBOXING"][quote="philboxfan"][quote="MEXBOXING"]I'm actually surprised that bum Genaro Camargo was able to hurt Boomx2.. My cousin beat him, badly.. I think its clear that Boomx2 doesn't have a chin at all..
Of course he hit my cousin, but he was never hurt. And no sh!t he has a chin, would you rather me go the long way and say "Boomx2 cant take a punch very well when hit"? So chins classify species as humans? Other animals have chins :biglaugh: My cousin KO'd him in 3 rounds, I'm not saying my cousin is an elite fighter, but he was never hurt by that bum. I'm sure anyone can be hurt at any given point but Boomx2 has been hurt in his last 4-5 fights. True or not?

Why not ask your cousin to fight Boom2x and let's see who has a better chin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:17 am 
Middleweight

By me saying my cousin, Carlos "El Salado" Yanez beat Genaro Camargo badly, doesn't mean that I'm saying that he will beat boomx2 easily!!! Read my post dont assume. My cousin just got beat the other day, no one is invincible in this sport. All I said for a chump like Camargo to hurt Boomx2 surprises me because Camargo really sucks. Till I say, my cousin will beat Boomx2 then it will be said.

Vinyard and estongis,
It is NOT like I'm saying that my cousin is better than Boomx2, tell me where did you get confused on my previous posts? Never did I say that!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:21 am 
Middleweight

Philboxfan,

Well because I aint his Promoter. Duhhhhhhhhh!!! Why dont you tell Boomx2 to fight him? You ask a dumb question I ask one too. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
estongis wrote:
FEEDING THE WOLVES

read full article:

AT LEAST THE VISITORS DID HAVE GOOD RECORDS!

what good records are you talking about? :lol:

herreras undefeated record was built on beating D-E level fighters in his hometown uruguay. the best record of any opponent in his resume was 8-1-1.

camargos name was nowhere near the top ten of any given sanctioning bodies

sor vor was 72-10 going into the fight. hes been fighting C-D level fighters in thailand and japan.

rules in pacland debate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

MEXBOXING wrote:

Vinyard and estongis,
It is NOT like I'm saying that my cousin is better than Boomx2, tell me where did you get confused on my previous posts? Never did I say that!!

oh my bad. so, youre just saying that YANES BEATS BOOM ANYTIME, but youre not saying that yanes is better than boom. :lol: :D :lol: :D :o

whew! whatever happened to my IQ?

rules in pacland debate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

justinprovido wrote:
spelled "invation" wrong bud

so as with the B_U_L_L$HIT. and oh, its buddy, not bud. :D

rules in pacland debate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:52 pm 
Heavyweight

in giving names to anything, we are so SUPER.

like we have the EXPRESSWAYS, SKYWAYS as if you wont find any traffic problems on this highways (as if its so huge! LOL).
we have the MEGASTAR, STAR FOR ALL SEASON, DIAMOND STAR, all of their movies are of local only. i cant remember any of their movies with international citations.
and the names of our PBA star? SKYWALKER, etc. etc..
:biglaugh:

now this invasion. what invasion?