Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Posts: 2432
Scared to lose his belt to Concepcion.!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24823
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
el critico wrote:
beggars....
:biglaugh:

Who? You? :biglaugh:
Here's 50 cents, find somebody you can talk to. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Posts: 908
Location: Philippines
Steve Molitor scared Abe!

common...!

even D.P. De Leon also scared to Gerry Penalosa!

because he refused it to have another rematch...

what more if Abe vs. D. P. De Leon get done deal with that...

therefore D.P. De Leon will be getting more scared to face Abe...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

instead Israel Vasquez vs. Abe much better and good fight...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
steve molitor is just like chris john of indonesia. i guess he realized that bc is a real threat and can give him one hell of a fight.

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:17 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Posts: 908
Location: Philippines
dencioPT101 wrote:
steve molitor is just like chris john of indonesia. i guess he realized that bc is a real threat and can give him one hell of a fight.


i agree! it proves that Abe is not a bum anyway!

like I said

even WBO SB and WBC SB champs D.P. De Leon and Israel Vasquez

can demolished both by Abe

Abe is the next big thing...!!! for superbantamweight divsion...

but i want to see Israel Vasquez vs. Abe a-must-see action for both fighters...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:24 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Not surprised. First Juanma now Molitor. :lol: maybe we should start calling Barbie the "NEW AVOIDED ONE" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 am 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:27 pm
Posts: 6
Molitor has had a hectic schedule since he's become champion...if you look I believe the busiest in the sport! He announced he would be taking some time off after his last defense and he did, took his family to Disney World!

He's going to fight an easy fight in August...maybe even a non-title fight! Then he will step up in November...possibly a unification fight! The other Champion has verbally agreed to terms already!

For the record Molitor is too slick for Concepcion! The only 2 guys in the division that beat Molitor are Vazquez and Marquez and they're too busy beating the hell out of one another!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
True, True...Molitor just fought Beltran the whole 12 rounds last month and fighting again in June would put him in a disadvantage since Concepcion only needed 2 rounds to dispose of his assignment last Month.

Molitor is also eyeing a possible fight with Vasquez late this year so he plans to take an EASY sure WIN by August or September as not to derail any plans for that big money fight.

Bottomline....he still chickened out. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Posts: 290
Location: T-DoT
MEXBOXING wrote:
Afraid, I think not. Molitors last 2 opponents have been actual challengers. BC isn't even ranked under the IBF, maybe Steve has other plans, that does happen, prime example, Manny could have unified with Joan Guzman, but excercised his options and had other plans. But when Steve Does it, he's afraid.. LOL Only in Pacland.. Sure he couldv'e got more exposure fighting under Manny's card, but maybe he has bigger and better plans.


i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
richardj_ca wrote:
i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.


Molitor has a belt. Pacquaio is a top name...there's a big difference. Fighters are lining up to fight Pacquiao therefore Pac can afford to chose the best option financially and career-wise. Molitor just happens to have a belt. He doesn't have a fanbase outside Canada and he's begging name-champs to fight him in his hometurf using a measly belt as bargaining chip. Without a belt he is nobody. On the otherhand, big-name fighters would line-up for a Pac fight with or without a belt and Amir Khan isn't even in the top 10 options right now. Pac giving Khan a fight makes no sense. Molitor on the otherhand, fighting a filipino prospect under the Pac-Diaz fight in the states can be a jumping board for him if he wants to be noticed by the elites of superbantam as well as the boxing fans. Abe Concepcion is no pushover and a real contender and an impressive win over the guy can automatically mean big US fights for Molitor...or he could take an easy fight in September and hopes Vazquez would be bored enough to give him a fight for peanuts. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:38 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 8:15 pm
Posts: 1746
Location: Manila, Philippines
richardj_ca wrote:
MEXBOXING wrote:
Afraid, I think not. Molitors last 2 opponents have been actual challengers. BC isn't even ranked under the IBF, maybe Steve has other plans, that does happen, prime example, Manny could have unified with Joan Guzman, but excercised his options and had other plans. But when Steve Does it, he's afraid.. LOL Only in Pacland.. Sure he couldv'e got more exposure fighting under Manny's card, but maybe he has bigger and better plans.


i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.



They're Single digit i.q's.
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:53 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 308
donats wrote:
Good for Abe. He will get schooled to death by Steve if they ever get it on at this moment.


schooled?
he can't even school a weaker (in terms of power) japanese boxer, much more a stronger boxer in concepcion.
molitor will be killed i say. the way concepcion unloaded those finishing right punches to daniels, no mercy when going for the kill.

_________________
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:00 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 308
rjunz1 wrote:
They're Single digit i.q's.
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.


before you call any forumers here having single digit i.q.'s or dummies, you can tell that to that boy in your pic who is obviously below 25 years old too.
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
you are not for mr. fernandez, cos you and trinidad are fernandez's mirror image.

_________________
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:42 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 8:15 pm
Posts: 1746
Location: Manila, Philippines
kissofdeath wrote:
rjunz1 wrote:
They're Single digit i.q's.
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.


before you call any forumers here having single digit i.q.'s or dummies, you can tell that to that boy in your pic who is obviously below 25 years old too.
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
you are not for mr. fernandez, cos you and trinidad are fernandez's mirror image.


That's my son.
I'm just neutral here. I'm Filipino too, most of the time, i'm not into Pacland's banwagon if
I feel, it's not right to do so. You can't stop me saying what I feel.
Anyway, truth hurts.

If you think you're not one of them( DUMMIES), then you should not react. that message are for dummies only. Got it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:35 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:31 am
Posts: 135
Location: canada
richardj_ca wrote:
MEXBOXING wrote:
Afraid, I think not. Molitors last 2 opponents have been actual challengers. BC isn't even ranked under the IBF, maybe Steve has other plans, that does happen, prime example, Manny could have unified with Joan Guzman, but excercised his options and had other plans. But when Steve Does it, he's afraid.. LOL Only in Pacland.. Sure he couldv'e got more exposure fighting under Manny's card, but maybe he has bigger and better plans.


i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.
bro im from canada... every time na may laban si steve molitor lagi ko syang napapanood especially when he fought Fashang 3k battery. remember 3k battery? sya yung na knockout ni pacquaio sa yanig sa taguig, if i can still remember hanggng 5 rounds lang yata yung tinagal nung fight nayun. 3k battery knock him down steve molitor once and 3k battery dominated the whole fight! pero home crowd decision ang nangyari kaya sa huli panalo parin si steve molitor. Canadian called him as a "CANADIAN KID" hindi sya bagay tawagin na CANADIAN KID he deserve to call him as a "CANADIAN COWARD".... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group