Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 am 
Cruiserweight

Scared to lose his belt to Concepcion.!!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:41 am 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
beggars....
:biglaugh:

Who? You? :biglaugh:
Here's 50 cents, find somebody you can talk to. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:50 am 
Middleweight

Steve Molitor scared Abe!

common...!

even D.P. De Leon also scared to Gerry Penalosa!

because he refused it to have another rematch...

what more if Abe vs. D. P. De Leon get done deal with that...

therefore D.P. De Leon will be getting more scared to face Abe...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

instead Israel Vasquez vs. Abe much better and good fight...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 am 
Heavyweight

steve molitor is just like chris john of indonesia. i guess he realized that bc is a real threat and can give him one hell of a fight.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:17 am 
Middleweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
steve molitor is just like chris john of indonesia. i guess he realized that bc is a real threat and can give him one hell of a fight.

i agree! it proves that Abe is not a bum anyway!

like I said

even WBO SB and WBC SB champs D.P. De Leon and Israel Vasquez

can demolished both by Abe

Abe is the next big thing...!!! for superbantamweight divsion...

but i want to see Israel Vasquez vs. Abe a-must-see action for both fighters...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:24 am 
Middleweight

Not surprised. First Juanma now Molitor. :lol: maybe we should start calling Barbie the "NEW AVOIDED ONE" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 am 
Strawweight

Molitor has had a hectic schedule since he's become champion...if you look I believe the busiest in the sport! He announced he would be taking some time off after his last defense and he did, took his family to Disney World!

He's going to fight an easy fight in August...maybe even a non-title fight! Then he will step up in November...possibly a unification fight! The other Champion has verbally agreed to terms already!

For the record Molitor is too slick for Concepcion! The only 2 guys in the division that beat Molitor are Vazquez and Marquez and they're too busy beating the hell out of one another!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 am 
Middleweight

True, True...Molitor just fought Beltran the whole 12 rounds last month and fighting again in June would put him in a disadvantage since Concepcion only needed 2 rounds to dispose of his assignment last Month.

Molitor is also eyeing a possible fight with Vasquez late this year so he plans to take an EASY sure WIN by August or September as not to derail any plans for that big money fight.

Bottomline....he still chickened out. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 am 
Welterweight

MEXBOXING wrote:
Afraid, I think not. Molitors last 2 opponents have been actual challengers. BC isn't even ranked under the IBF, maybe Steve has other plans, that does happen, prime example, Manny could have unified with Joan Guzman, but excercised his options and had other plans. But when Steve Does it, he's afraid.. LOL Only in Pacland.. Sure he couldv'e got more exposure fighting under Manny's card, but maybe he has bigger and better plans.

i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 am 
Middleweight

richardj_ca wrote:
i'm going to have to agree with MEXBOXING here. Molitor being afraid is much farther than the truth. Sometime I think some people in Pacland are single minded and quickly out someone they know very little about. C'mon, how many of you guys know more than Molitors record? because all I hear is "eww look at his ko %".

bernabe is a great fighter but dont get your hopes up too high, we all know how most people here in Pacland dropped Boom Boom after his lost to a world champion. Will you guys drop Bernabe as well if he loses a next fight?

If Pacquiao wins and Amir Khan (young and lots of potential, just like Bernabe) challenges the New Lightweight champ Pacquiao, and Pacquiao turns it down and fights some next bum... is Pacquiao afraid of Amir Khan? or is he just resting and tuning up for a next big fight because he's the champ and he can do that. Oh wait, Molitor's a champ as well.

Molitor has a belt. Pacquaio is a top name...there's a big difference. Fighters are lining up to fight Pacquiao therefore Pac can afford to chose the best option financially and career-wise. Molitor just happens to have a belt. He doesn't have a fanbase outside Canada and he's begging name-champs to fight him in his hometurf using a measly belt as bargaining chip. Without a belt he is nobody. On the otherhand, big-name fighters would line-up for a Pac fight with or without a belt and Amir Khan isn't even in the top 10 options right now. Pac giving Khan a fight makes no sense. Molitor on the otherhand, fighting a filipino prospect under the Pac-Diaz fight in the states can be a jumping board for him if he wants to be noticed by the elites of superbantam as well as the boxing fans. Abe Concepcion is no pushover and a real contender and an impressive win over the guy can automatically mean big US fights for Molitor...or he could take an easy fight in September and hopes Vazquez would be bored enough to give him a fight for peanuts. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

richardj_ca wrote:
MEXBOXING wrote:
Afraid, I think not. Molitors last 2 opponents have been actual challengers. BC isn't even ranked under the IBF, maybe Steve has other plans, that does happen, prime example, Manny could have unified with Joan Guzman, but excercised his options and had other plans. But when Steve Does it, he's afraid.. LOL Only in Pacland.. Sure he couldv'e got more exposure fighting under Manny's card, but maybe he has bigger and better plans.

They're Single digit i.q's.
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:53 pm 
Welterweight

donats wrote:
Good for Abe. He will get schooled to death by Steve if they ever get it on at this moment.

schooled?
he can't even school a weaker (in terms of power) japanese boxer, much more a stronger boxer in concepcion.
molitor will be killed i say. the way concepcion unloaded those finishing right punches to daniels, no mercy when going for the kill.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:00 pm 
Welterweight

rjunz1 wrote:
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.

before you call any forumers here having single digit i.q.'s or dummies, you can tell that to that boy in your pic who is obviously below 25 years old too.
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
you are not for mr. fernandez, cos you and trinidad are fernandez's mirror image.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kissofdeath wrote:
rjunz1 wrote:

before you call any forumers here having single digit i.q.'s or dummies, you can tell that to that boy in your pic who is obviously below 25 years old too.
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
you are not for mr. fernandez, cos you and trinidad are fernandez's mirror image.

That's my son.
I'm just neutral here. I'm Filipino too, most of the time, i'm not into Pacland's banwagon if
I feel, it's not right to do so. You can't stop me saying what I feel.
Anyway, truth hurts.

If you think you're not one of them( DUMMIES), then you should not react. that message are for dummies only. Got it?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:35 pm 
Lightweight

richardj_ca wrote:
MEXBOXING wrote:

bro im from canada... every time na may laban si steve molitor lagi ko syang napapanood especially when he fought Fashang 3k battery. remember 3k battery? sya yung na knockout ni pacquaio sa yanig sa taguig, if i can still remember hanggng 5 rounds lang yata yung tinagal nung fight nayun. 3k battery knock him down steve molitor once and 3k battery dominated the whole fight! pero home crowd decision ang nangyari kaya sa huli panalo parin si steve molitor. Canadian called him as a "CANADIAN KID" hindi sya bagay tawagin na CANADIAN KID he deserve to call him as a "CANADIAN COWARD".... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next