Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Ateve Molitor --> Steve Monitor..Kasi monitor lang ng monitor ng kalaban :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 pm 
Middleweight

delpilar wrote:
i think molitor & his handlers don't want to risk it. molitor has not fought anybody with a big name yet. to lose his title without gaining much would be foolish.

Yeah, I agree maybe for them Bernabe Concepcion is not a BIG name yet, it's a risk to defend his title and lose it with him. Maybe another reason, the offer (money) is not enough for him.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:53 pm 
Heavyweight

japino0618 wrote:
BUNSO! wrote:
brady wrote:
nothing new.. steve Molitor is a Coward!! Canadian are very Good in Hockey but not in other sports especially Boxing. :lol:

Buddy! Are you sure about that? Have u heard of Arturo Gatti and Lennox Lewis?

Lennox Lewis carries the British flag if i'm not mistaken!

you are entirely correct bro.. and i have no idea whats on the mind of the person you've just quoted.. :jumpballs:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

scared..? 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:36 pm 
Welterweight

too risky and less reward for molitor that's why he turned down the fight.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:10 pm 
Bantamweight

To brady
There was no knockdown between Molitor & K Battery. Molitor got hit, bit off balance ,leaned on the ropes, did not hit the canvas and the referee did not count and signalled them to keep on fighting. Why do you have to lie here?? I had a good angle at ringside.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:35 pm 
Middleweight

Attachment:
molitor.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:02 pm 
Middleweight

wasted chance for Abe :boxing: ...too bad, btw what is his reason for dropping Abe? :shake: it should be a great opportunity for im to be known worldwide as part of the supporting for Lethal Combination.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:44 am 
Welterweight

rjunz1 wrote:
kissofdeath wrote:
rjunz1 wrote:
They're Single digit i.q's.
Needs boxing 101 lessons. Where most members here are teens or 25 years old below.
I'm not for Mr. Fernandez of Ring talk.But for some reasons he's right upon saying that Mr.Hermie Rivera should make a book entitled, Boxing for Filipino Dummies.

before you call any forumers here having single digit i.q.'s or dummies, you can tell that to that boy in your pic who is obviously below 25 years old too.
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
you are not for mr. fernandez, cos you and trinidad are fernandez's mirror image.

That's my son.
I'm just neutral here. I'm Filipino too, most of the time, i'm not into Pacland's banwagon if
I feel, it's not right to do so. You can't stop me saying what I feel.
Anyway, truth hurts.

If you think you're not one of them( DUMMIES), then you should not react. that message are for dummies only. Got it?

yeah you're neutral by saying members who are below 25 yrs old needs boxing 101 lessons,that they have single digit i.q.'s. yeah right. and you who is probably more than 25 yrs old doesn't need boxing 101 right? ^^
then again my statement stands :
Filipinos don't need boxing 101 lessons to get to know every little detail, what's important is that we all know the rules,details that are important. as if we watch boxing matches for learning, we watch it for the fun and excitement it brings.
and the fact of the matter is i did not respond because as you insinuated "one of them(DUMMIES)", but because you agreed to Pedring's statements who is obviously fueling racial hatred to create hits on his site. he only mentioned the Pinoys called him almost every names, racial hatred on mexicans blah blah but he failed to mention the mexicans do this to us too. and obviously he likened us to terrorists.
and to think a Pinoy agrees to someone who clearly degraded us and looked down on us?
since you've agreed to that hate-monger's statements, why don't you two DOM's broke-back while you're at it.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:07 am 
Heavyweight

brady wrote:
nothing new.. steve Molitor is a Coward!! Canadian are very Good in Hockey but not in other sports especially Boxing. :lol:

then let him enter the ring with a puck and a stick! hahaha :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:09 am 
Heavyweight

vhotsok wrote:
delpilar wrote:
i think molitor & his handlers don't want to risk it. molitor has not fought anybody with a big name yet. to lose his title without gaining much would be foolish.

Yeah, I agree maybe for them Bernabe Concepcion is not a BIG name yet, it's a risk to defend his title and lose it with him. Maybe another reason, the offer (money) is not enough for him.

for sure the money won't be a retirement fund for molitor, if he loses. worse, molitor can feel the loss somehow!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:51 am 
Heavyweight

Wow, I didn't realize Steve was such a chicken $hit. :shock:

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:54 am 
Heavyweight

BUNSO! wrote:
brady wrote:

Buddy! Are you sure about that? Have u heard of Arturo Gatti and Lennox Lewis?

Yeah but they don't really give credit to their country when they fight. Lennox is british and Gatti is always announced as from atlantic city new jersey when he's really from canada.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Bump! :)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:23 pm 
Cruiserweight

:? :? :? Maybe the money offer was not good? Maybe his trying to get more money?
Maybe his thinking that he could get a fight with Vasquez which means more money.
Or maybe he want's to preserve his title a little longer by fighting lesser opponent. But
for how long????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next