Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:09 pm 
Featherweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
Chups wrote:
Please simmer down on the insults. Thanks.

i agree it seems to me mr. kimboslice here hasn't read the forum rules yet. you can give your opinion and disagrees with everyone elses without insulting or getting personal. this is just a forum, bro.

i disagree and it is my opinion that you too are dumb...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:11 pm 
Featherweight

Chups wrote:

please simmer down on being a woman...please be a man... a few insults never hurt anyone...stop being so sensitive you big bbaby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kimbo$lice wrote:
Chups wrote:

please simmer down on being a woman...please be a man... a few insults never hurt anyone...stop being so sensitive you big bbaby

oh really? If what you wrote is true as what you have said, then you must be the dumbest and ***** you can be..why? for the reason that of the three person you said (Dela hoya, mayweather and hatton) two of those fighters were build up by Aurum..remember? They just bolted from aurum for money's sake..you're right, they have given much (Dela Hoyz and mayweather) but they could not get what have now, reach where they are now without aurum..now, when you write, don't insult somebody for you not to be insulted; it would make you the dumbest and ***** one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:26 pm 
Middleweight

Is it official on 01-Aug-2008? Upon hearing Gerry's interview in a radio sometime a week ago, I thought he said he will not take this fight, rather he'll try to get a fight with Marquez, if possible Vasquez as well as Juan Manuel Lopez. He said that there's no need to fight an unknown fighter it's should be only a siginificant fight since he's career coming to an end. If ever the fight push through (Penalosa-Rocha), I don't think that it would bring goods to Gerry's table.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:45 pm 
Middleweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
bugoyking wrote:
i thought Gerry's going for the big money fights? Hmm...
Why not unify the belts in the Bantamweight?
Or atleast go for either Marquez or Vasquez then retire.

what can he do? it seems golden boy is the one running the show.

true,,, that's why GBP never wanted penalosa to face their fighters.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:50 pm 
Featherweight

oh really? If what you wrote is true as what you have said, then you must be the dumbest and ***** you can be..why? for the reason that of the three person you said (Dela hoya, mayweather and hatton) two of those fighters were build up by Aurum..remember? They just bolted from aurum for money's sake..you're right, they have given much (Dela Hoyz and mayweather) but they could not get what have now, reach where they are now without aurum..now, when you write, don't insult somebody for you not to be insulted; it would make you the dumbest and ***** one.[/quote]

NO DUMB, DUMB...YHEY LEFT ARUM AFTER HE WAS STEALING MONRY...THAT'S WHY THEY ENDED UP IN LITIGATION....

AND IF THEY JUST LEFT FOR MONEY AS YOU SAID...WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ARUM THAT HE CAN'T DELIVER BIG MONEY FIGHTS...JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE COTTO LEAVES HIM...AFTER MARGARITO WHO'S ARUM GOT? NO ONE? COTTO WILL JUMP SHIP AND GO TO GBP TO GET A FIGHT W OSCAR, MAYWEATHER, OR HATTON...

PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FAMILY DON'T EVER POST AGAIN...YOU ONLY HURT YOUR MOTHER WHEN YOU SO HOW STUPID YOU ARE....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm 
Heavyweight

kimbo$lice wrote:
Chups wrote:

what no respect even for the mods? good luck mr. wise guy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 pm 
Welterweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
kimbo$lice wrote:
Chups wrote:

what no respect even for the mods? good luck mr. wise guy!

what a attitude you have..."kimbo$lice" not even respecting the mods? good luck to you...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Gerrys time being a boxer is already numbered. hope he can have a fight with one of the top dogs @ SB or a rematch with Ponce will be a good fight for him before he hangs his gloves for good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Your kind of words reflects your personality mr kimbo.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

NO DUMB, DUMB...YHEY LEFT ARUM AFTER HE WAS STEALING MONRY...THAT'S WHY THEY ENDED UP IN LITIGATION....

AND IF THEY JUST LEFT FOR MONEY AS YOU SAID...WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ARUM THAT HE CAN'T DELIVER BIG MONEY FIGHTS...JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE COTTO LEAVES HIM...AFTER MARGARITO WHO'S ARUM GOT? NO ONE? COTTO WILL JUMP SHIP AND GO TO GBP TO GET A FIGHT W OSCAR, MAYWEATHER, OR HATTON...

PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FAMILY DON'T EVER POST AGAIN...YOU ONLY HURT YOUR MOTHER WHEN YOU SO HOW STUPID YOU ARE....

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:50 pm

see, its all about money..and i'm correct. then who is dumb? congrats to your mom for havin such a child like you, a special child at that..she must be very proud of you..we are grateful to have you here bro..give my regards to your mother, proud mother. peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 am 
Heavyweight

GOOD BYE, enjoy your vacation. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 am 
Middleweight

who's Rocha? Lino Rocha?
its annoying man, Gerry's age is not decreasing.
let him face the best pls???

marquez,vazquez or even Lopez. :idea: