Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 am 
Lightweight

"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 am 
Cruiserweight

its ok! anyway, its a win - win situation for packy..
cash money.... cash cash money... :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:40 am 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
albeerto_ko wrote:
"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh puleeezzz, just watch the fockin fight will yah and don't listen to other's comment for once in your miserable, pathetic and feeble existence....We heard those comments before and another comment will make me puke...So what if Pac wants to fight a bigger ODLH? What is it for you? Does it make any difference? It just shows that Pac has the balls to fight bigger guys and not afraid to go against what others are saying...if I were you, you just shut your poop hole.....

And yeah, you need to listen to a shrink cause he is also a professional with a point of view for your gullible head ....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:51 am 
Lightweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

truth hurts my a!s!s! no offense but.. ur opinion is not even welcome here! got that?!

like you, this people who post some thread and writers who writes articles against any boxers they could get seriously hurt.

doesnt even know anything!
of course they could get hurt, thats boxing! what do you want? slap each other?

ei why dont you comment on MMA? they way how they knock each other!

yeah right... you dont even know MMA do you?

back to my point.. this people LIKE YOU and this writters just wanna be heard...

yup! do you feel me?
they just wanna be H E A R D.......

go map the floor! stupid!

------------------------
i hate pacman! - ^tikboy^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:05 am 
Middleweight

it is a possibility..... but what is a fact is that Oscar is a b!tch for wanting to fight Pacman rather than fight Winky, Margarito or Paul Williams. You don't need a professional opinion for that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:10 am 
Light Heavyweight

wow another critic with unsolicited opinion... well thats there bread and butter what do we expect...for me cant wait to see the fight. your right up there its a win2x situation for the PACMAN....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 am 
Heavyweight

Everyone has an opinion. The important one is yours.

hindi ekok

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

definitely a MISMATCH... as my other thread goes... "I EXPECT MANNY TO LOSE ON DEC.6"... :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 am 
Heavyweight

The truth will come out on Dec. 6 and that will only hurt YOU not the PacFANS !! 8)

" Manny Fights and Lives his Way, we all Watch and PAY "

..... Oompaloompa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:23 am 
Cruiserweight

Mr.Alberto, you're right it will really hurt the nuthhuggers, but I will pray that MoneyPac will not be beaten seriously in this dec.6 non title bout.
Sir Blackwater and Sir Tikboy pls. don't insult your fellow Filipino, its just mere opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 am 
Welterweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL
POINT OF VIEW?
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the trouble is your truth is not my truth. the truth will come on dec. 6, as scheduled. you might be disappointed...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

iluv it wen people doubt manny this much where they dont give him even a 1% chance... come fightnight he'll gain more respect, n if manny loses... its not gona be that eazy for oscar. this fight will definitely show the heart of ghetto pilipino

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

yup you quoted that from someone PROFESSIONAL, but you the one quoting it is NOT PROFESSIONAL. haha

Last edited by englishbritish on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:55 am 
Heavyweight

yeah. most of them are using FAITH as a reason for manny to win.
most non-pinoy, non-nuthuggers are waiting to get their tickets or availability of PPV slot to watch a fight that has a biblical resemblance.
frodo and goliath. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:45 am 
Welterweight

what are you..somekind of a foreteller?
what truth are u talking about? last time
i checked the bout is going to happen on
december 6, blabber all u can after the
fight. these professionals u r talking about..
they are just frustrated boxer who cannot
land a mega fight just like manny did. and
besides..what do you care? if manny lose,
he will gain the admiration of his fans by just
standing up against the golden boy. if he win,
the world will recognise him as all time great..
so..wtf! the moolah is so huge. manny will
take care of himself, i dont think he will just
stand up there and get beaten. may utak si
manny..remember that!