Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:19 pm 
Heavyweight

If you are still doubtful better watch the fight and see how Oscar will succumb to the most severe beatings and KO
he ever had in his entire boxing career. This will prove to you that the fight is not indeed scripted. :) :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:21 pm 
Heavyweight

hangal wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
They dont want to smear their reputations of being p4p and ppv king by doing such stupid thing, they're planning ahead and preserve their reputations so that they can still rake a millions of $$$$$$.This fight will be watched by the whole world. I want to enjoy of watching this match and ignore that scripted rumors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even saint is commiting a sin , that you should always think

Its a business with principles. Giving a true and quality fight could earn them a patronage from different nations. Make the price worth for your clients so that business will prosper.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm 
Middleweight

Yes I thought of that too but only on the promotion side. FR pissing Oscar with a "Can't pull the trigger stuff" and all the trash-talk are some of the obvious examples. Also with regards to weight issue and the "no mismatch issue". But rest assured in the ring it will be all real... common sense would tell you...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:39 pm 
Middleweight

hangal wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
They dont want to smear their reputations of being p4p and ppv king by doing such stupid thing, they're planning ahead and preserve their reputations so that they can still rake a millions of $$$$$$.This fight will be watched by the whole world. I want to enjoy of watching this match and ignore that scripted rumors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why bothered by their sins, it's the way MP fights since his day 1 in the ring. I have never seen any script from Manny before... but don't ask me about ODLH coz i have doubt on him when he lost to Hopkins and his succeeding fights much more when he started the Golden Boy Promotions. :? :? :?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:45 pm 
Welterweight

some reasons WHY THIS FIGHT IS NOT FIX:

ODLH
1.) ODLH is not going to kill himself to go WAY down to 147lbs. (sacrificing his health)
2.) ODLH will NOT hire 2 expensive trainers on the same time (waste of money)
3.) ODLH will NOt train in BIG BEAR...he just stay in PR to train (missing his lovely wife and kids)
4.) they will NOT PAY HBO for it's 24/7. (it will just waste of money also)

PACMAN
1.) MANNY will not train in WILDCARD instead just he just try to stay in the PI as long as he wants (same w/ OSKEE)
2.) 4 months of HARD training is NOT realistic to be FIX fight for PACMAN
3.) he will NOT care about the contracted weight.
4.) FR will NOT put his name on the line.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:47 pm 
Heavyweight

hangal wrote:
rumors have been comming ever where , that the fight is just a scripted .

i dont believe that the fight is scripted but sometimes , i am having a concept that the fight is scripted . If the fight is scripted why they will bother to train hard like pacman ?

is the training of pacman is just a part of hyping for the scripted fight ,,
is this fight a factual or just a scripted , i wish the fight is not scripted ,

Even veteran stage actors rehearse their acts as if it were the Real Macoy before the gala presentation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 pm 
Welterweight

No one thinks that DLH and Mosley fight is scripted since these two are friends for a long time and they fought each other twice :shock:

They even spar with each other. So....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Jericho Yan wrote:
hangal wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

Why bothered by their sins, it's the way MP fights since his day 1 in the ring. I have never seen any script from Manny before... but don't ask me about ODLH coz i have doubt on him when he lost to Hopkins and his succeeding fights much more when he started the Golden Boy Promotions. :? :? :?

Hehehe . . . If I'm not mistaken, Manny, himself, admitted that he once cheated on his age and weight so as to be able to pursue a career in boxing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm 
Welterweight

hangal wrote:
superpatatas wrote:
no one will be stupid enough to do that, especially right now when boxing is dying.

you're already the one who said that boxing is dying , so this is the best time to raise it up by doing a fantastic scripted fight .

if you think this fight is scripted who will win the fight? if manny beat oskee a good alibi for ODH fans would be " the fight is scripted ". but if oscar wins they will say the fight is a mismatch. what else? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm 
Bantamweight

your mind is freak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:38 pm 
Middleweight

new town wrote:
Jericho Yan wrote:

Hehehe . . . If I'm not mistaken, Manny, himself, admitted that he once cheated on his age and weight so as to be able to pursue a career in boxing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're talking about script... adding weight is not a script it's a cheat but not on his favor and his admission of sin may help to relieve him. He's gifted, right? He'll not be there if he's punished due to that sin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:48 pm 
Heavyweight

Jericho Yan wrote:
new town wrote:
Jericho Yan wrote:

We're talking about script... adding weight is not a script it's a cheat but not on his favor and his admission of sin may help to relieve him. He's gifted, right? He'll not be there if he's punished due to that sin.

Just wait for December 6. By then you'll be able to recognize what is meant to be a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 pm 
Middleweight

RUMORS = HEARSAY

try to visit this site:
http://pacfans-corner.com/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 am 
Welterweight

3STARSandaSUN wrote:
some reasons WHY THIS FIGHT IS NOT FIX:

ODLH
1.) ODLH is not going to kill himself to go WAY down to 147lbs. (sacrificing his health)
2.) ODLH will NOT hire 2 expensive trainers on the same time (waste of money)
3.) ODLH will NOt train in BIG BEAR...he just stay in PR to train (missing his lovely wife and kids)
4.) they will NOT PAY HBO for it's 24/7. (it will just waste of money also)

PACMAN
1.) MANNY will not train in WILDCARD instead just he just try to stay in the PI as long as he wants (same w/ OSKEE)
2.) 4 months of HARD training is NOT realistic to be FIX fight for PACMAN
3.) he will NOT care about the contracted weight.
4.) FR will NOT put his name on the line.

]Hey pre, you are so naive! kawawa ka naman.. cguro madali ka lokohin ng mga kaibigan mo.. he he

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:56 pm 
Middleweight

RUMORS = HEARSAYS

try to visit this site:
http://pacfans-corner.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next