Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm 
Heavyweight

mexifan wrote:
Retire and spend more time with Family and friends. Heal your relationship with your son. You'll never know your health issues might come back and by then it may be too late to do what's right.

Tell PBF to start training for his mega-buck fight with the Pacman . . .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 am 
Heavyweight

mexifan wrote:
Retire and spend more time with Family and friends. Heal your relationship with your son. You'll never know your health issues might come back and by then it may be too late to do what's right.

best advise of the day !!!! :D :D :D yeah it's never too late... good day bro... :beer:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 am 
Heavyweight

floyd senior's nursery rhymes are soooooooooo WACK! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 am 
Bantamweight

mexifan wrote:

I couldn't agree more... It's not yet too late to reconcile with FMJ. And to FMS, keep away from angel's trumpet! :finger: Just concentrate on training your boy fatton, at least it might give him a chance to survive the coming onslaught...

Oh, I love the definitions on the first page about the butt face stuffs! :biglaugh: :lol:

Kasta ti biag....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 pm 
Heavyweight

got another verbal toss between roach and that gayweather snr..

MAN... that freak mayweather sr just GOT NO FVCKING CLASS... !!!! :gun2:

after coach roach told him that he's a nobody and is not part of the hall of fame... gayweather sr just keep insulting my main man roach....

You see MY FELLOW PACLANDERS.... mayweather Sr is nothing BUT FULL OF SH-t !!!
got NO FVCKING CLASS...NO FVCKING EDUACATION... AND NO FVCKING RESPECT.... !!!!

NO wonder ..he's own son hates him.... :vomit: :banghead:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PACMAN TO DESTROY HATTON COMES MAY 2 FIGHT....IN 3 :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm 
Heavyweight

One should be a pwet to be able to communicate with Mayweather, Sr. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:21 pm 
Welterweight

Throw away your big book of nursery rhymes and start reading Shakespeare or Neruda.

And since you're so adept at teaching fighters to run, go apply for a coaching job on the US Track Team.

O my soul, do not aspire immortal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible. -Pindar, Pythian iii

Last edited by philly shell on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm 
Heavyweight

IF i'm BOB ARUM....

BEFORE PACMAN DESTROYED HATTON..... I START NEGOTIATING WITH TEAM COTTO !!!! BECAUSE... imho... Cotto is a much much much better fighter than mayweather jr....more exciting and also a gentleman....

time TO FLUSH their fvcking hopes down the toilet.... in thinking of fightng pacman....
because... father and son have no freaking class inside and outside the ring....NUFF SAID.!!! :biglaugh:

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! fvcking gayweathers !!!! :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :vomit:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm 
Heavyweight

philly shell wrote:
Throw away your big book of nursery rhymes and start reading Shakespeare or Neruda.

He should also start to quote Francisco Balagtas/Baltazar . . . para maintindihan sya ni idol. Like . . . "O pagibig na labis ng kapangyarihan . . . pag ikaw ang na'sok so puso nino man . . . hahamakin ang lahat . . . masunod ka lamang." Bow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm 
Heavyweight

new town wrote:
One should be a pwet to be able to communicate with Mayweather, Sr. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got that rght man.... heck... hype is part of the game.... but this freak is not talking about pacman vs hatton... he got too freaking personal....with coach roach... even richard ( the swiss banker ) has to break it up !!! :banghead:

DAMN ..MAYBE HE'S IN LOVE WITH COACH ROACH or SOMETHING...NO WONDER HE'S NAME SOUND GOOD TO MAYWEATHER RO GAYWEATHER... fvcking prevert !!! :finger: :finger: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm 
Heavyweight

Sipang Kabayo wrote:
PildiLagiMo wrote:
poet o puwet? :lol:

trans:

hard to tell from his pics if your looking at the face end or butt end.

easy...poet na mukha puwet.

maupay kay diri poyet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
trans: not advisable for kids to frequently
view the poets picture. may cause nightmares.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:32 pm 
Heavyweight

philly shell wrote:

And since you're so adept at teaching fighters to run, go apply for a coaching job on the US Track Team.

yeah right... good idea...train or scare ur runner to run faster ( by looking at ur ugly face ) :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 pm 
Welterweight

Ed Sa wrote:
mexifan wrote:

Tell PBF to start training for his mega-buck fight with the Pacman . . .

aww... don't they look cute together, Lil' Floyd and Big Floyd, father and son. and don't they look exactly the same, except that Sr. is a decrepit, decaying version of his son?

they should hug and make up in public. that would be the most touching moment in boxing history. no kissing though, the mere thought of it sets my gag reflex off. :vomit2:

O my soul, do not aspire immortal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible. -Pindar, Pythian iii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 am 
Lightweight

evesdrop wrote:
mexifan wrote:

I couldn't agree more... It's not yet too late to reconcile with FMJ. And to FMS, keep away from angel's trumpet! :finger: Just concentrate on training your boy fatton, at least it might give him a chance to survive the coming onslaught...

Oh, I love the definitions on the first page about the butt face stuffs! :biglaugh: :lol:

"ANGELS TRUMPET", are referring to prumpet lilly?hehehehehe. Mayweather Sr. drink always drink a lot of trumpet lilly wine that's why his always hallucinating & he mouth were shaking that's why he talks a lot trash!!! Mayweather Sr. stop drinking wine from trumpet lilly extract!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

i hate his smirk on his pics. . . . looks like a pedopile