Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18662
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
THE MEXICAN wrote:
draz_03 wrote:
they're lucky to be mexicunt!!! same thing with concepcion vs luevano.. concepcion was dq... i say DQ it is.. comedian is NINO celebrating after the said K.O. posing to the camera and round girls.. he tot he've won.. LOL



*****..


:biglaugh:

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
freewheeze wrote:
omar nino is the biggest cheat in mexican boxing next to margarito!

a big farce for the great mexican boxing tradition...

first he cheated his way to beating brian viloria by using Amphetamines... now he used illegal punches and hitting mayol knowing full well he should have stopped.. yes, mayol did not protect himself but it does not take the fact omar is a dirty cheating ******.... a techical draw is Bs.... abe got DQ when he hit luevano after the bell....

mayol should make sure his head hits omar square in the jaw to dislocate it 100 ways to get even next time :lol: :lol:




and the comments of his handlers saying mayol was acting are really idiotic. what if mayol broke his neck from that omar left hook? stupid cheaters! 8)


are u sure about this? prove it... did u hear the explanation by the comment team? he used a cold medicine that contains pseudoephedrine... its a banned substance but not amphetamines... the problem is that he didnt know it contains that shyt... youre trying to make it sound like he took amphetamines and thats not the case...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
draz_03 wrote:
they're lucky to be mexicunt!!! same thing with concepcion vs luevano.. concepcion was dq... i say DQ it is.. comedian is NINO celebrating after the said K.O. posing to the camera and round girls.. he tot he've won.. LOL



*****..


:biglaugh:


do u agree primo? :biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
my take in this is this should be a no contest, the fight didnt reach 4 full rounds... the time between the ref trying to stop nino and the punch was a fraction of a second, ref was late, punch was in his way... end of story...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18662
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
THE MEXICAN wrote:
do u agree primo? :biglaugh:


haha keep it cool primo...
there will always guys like that here.
just let it slide :biglaugh:

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18662
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
THE MEXICAN wrote:
my take in this is this should be a no contest, the fight didnt reach 4 full rounds... the time between the ref trying to stop nino and the punch was a fraction of a second, ref was late, punch was in his way... end of story...


vic draculich is a dumb @ss for being a step late...
thats my take on what happened.

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
do u agree primo? :biglaugh:


haha keep it cool primo...
there will always guys like that here.
just let it slide :biglaugh:


i know man, frickin noobs are taking over... lol :biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
THE MEXICAN wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
omar nino is the biggest cheat in mexican boxing next to margarito!

a big farce for the great mexican boxing tradition...

first he cheated his way to beating brian viloria by using Amphetamines... now he used illegal punches and hitting mayol knowing full well he should have stopped.. yes, mayol did not protect himself but it does not take the fact omar is a dirty cheating ******.... a techical draw is Bs.... abe got DQ when he hit luevano after the bell....

mayol should make sure his head hits omar square in the jaw to dislocate it 100 ways to get even next time :lol: :lol:




and the comments of his handlers saying mayol was acting are really idiotic. what if mayol broke his neck from that omar left hook? stupid cheaters! 8)


are u sure about this? prove it... did u hear the explanation by the comment team? he used a cold medicine that contains pseudoephedrine... its a banned substance but not amphetamines... the problem is that he didnt know it contains that shyt... youre trying to make it sound like he took amphetamines and thats not the case...



didn't margarito also said he never knew there were illegal handwraps on him? or balco king shane mosley said he never knew he was taking designer roids? :biglaugh:

every cheater caught would have his alibis or explanations of course... end of the day he took a banned substance and he got penalized by it...

bottomline is team omar is crying foul when the mayol camp are the ones who should be hollering **** about the decision... a DQ is what should have been, not a technical draw... omar clearly threw three illegal blows and not to mention he stepped on mayol's foot..whether intentionally or not he is a dirty fighter. mayol got hit by a lethal left hook he did not see coming and was lucky he escaped unscathed with no cervical injury ..what would omar nino feel if mayol got paralyzed? reverse the situation, i bet you'd be asking the officials to ban mayol for life :lol:

a rematch should take place though....... in a hostile crown in da PILIPINS !! :biglaugh:

_________________
================================================================================================


Last edited by freewheeze on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 4168
Dr. LOVE wrote:
The Mexican camp maybe thought that Bum Mayol was acting "half-dead".




Who knows, Mayol could be a better BUM than you are! 8)

_________________
Hay itanom mo, ya hidiye'y aniyom. (Trans: What you plant, is what you will reap.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 5168
diehard fan wrote:
28
Feb
2010 Nino camp cries foul


Cortesía Boxeo de Gala

By Robert Coster



They Cried Foul?

Image

_________________
OMGWTFBBQ!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm
Posts: 929
THE MEXICAN wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
do u agree primo? :biglaugh:


haha keep it cool primo...
there will always guys like that here.
just let it slide :biglaugh:


i know man, frickin noobs are taking over... lol :biglaugh:

a flipino residing in dallas pretending to be a mexican thats a comedian!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
if that's the case, mayol failed miserably to make me laugh.

it was a clear low blow. omar nino should be DQ'd.

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
freewheeze wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
omar nino is the biggest cheat in mexican boxing next to margarito!

a big farce for the great mexican boxing tradition...

first he cheated his way to beating brian viloria by using Amphetamines... now he used illegal punches and hitting mayol knowing full well he should have stopped.. yes, mayol did not protect himself but it does not take the fact omar is a dirty cheating ******.... a techical draw is Bs.... abe got DQ when he hit luevano after the bell....

mayol should make sure his head hits omar square in the jaw to dislocate it 100 ways to get even next time :lol: :lol:




and the comments of his handlers saying mayol was acting are really idiotic. what if mayol broke his neck from that omar left hook? stupid cheaters! 8)


are u sure about this? prove it... did u hear the explanation by the comment team? he used a cold medicine that contains pseudoephedrine... its a banned substance but not amphetamines... the problem is that he didnt know it contains that shyt... youre trying to make it sound like he took amphetamines and thats not the case...



didn't margarito also said he never knew there were illegal handwraps on him? or balco king shane mosley said he never knew he was taking designer roids? :biglaugh:

every cheater caught would have his alibis or explanations of course... end of the day he took a banned substance and he got penalized by it...

bottomline is team omar is crying foul when the mayol camp are the ones who should be hollering **** about the decision... a DQ is what should have been, not a technical draw... omar clearly threw three illegal blows and not to mention he stepped on mayol's foot..whether intentionally or not he is a dirty fighter. mayol got hit by a lethal left hook he did not see coming and was lucky he escaped unscathed with no cervical injury ..what would omar nino feel if mayol got paralyzed? reverse the situation, i bet you'd be asking the officials to ban mayol for life :lol:

a rematch should take place though....... in a hostile crown in da PILIPINS !! :biglaugh:


im not saying i agree with what nino or his team say, i for one dont agree... what im saying is are u sure he did amphetamines? pseudoephedrine is the major ingredient in many cold medicines, just a couple years ago you can buy it without prescription, a lot of guys started buying quantities of that shyt to extract the pseudoephedrine to make amphetamine pills, nino didnt know and just took the medicine... make a search and find how many cases like his has occured in sports... sulaiman even stand for him when the nsac banned him coz it was clearly a bonafide mistake...

and dont bring margo in the mix, hes a cheater and has nothing to do with nino...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
MLB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

haha keep it cool primo...
there will always guys like that here.
just let it slide :biglaugh:


i know man, frickin noobs are taking over... lol :biglaugh:

a flipino residing in dallas pretending to be a mexican thats a comedian!


are u sure im filipino? u are coming to dallas for the pacquiao fight? lets meet and find out im filipino or not... deal? ;)

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3094
Location: Alameda County, California
Omar is a cheater.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group