Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
are u sure im filipino? u are coming to dallas for the pacquiao fight? lets meet and find out im filipino or not... deal? ;)

im damn sure youre not a pinoy...
youre a balut! :biglaugh:

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm 
Middleweight

to the wannabe MEXICAN payaso,not long ago you snitched on me.you were so sensitive then and probably still are.what are you talking about? one of the mods already hollered yur true identity.im from brooklyn by way of bambang,you recognize me now.ill go there and probably meet you. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 pm 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
to the wannabe MEXICAN payaso,not long ago you snitched on me.you were so sensitive then and probably still are.what are you talking about? one of the mods already hollered yur true identity.im from brooklyn by way of bambang,you recognize me now.ill go there and probably meet you. 8)

some time ago you ran your mouth so loud mr brooklyn bad azz, you called us mexicans wetbacks, time for you to stand up to your words.... ill pm you info one week before the fight, make sure youll be here, free undercard bout in the stadium parking lot... its on buddy..

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:24 pm 
Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:

some time ago you ran your mouth so loud mr brooklyn bad azz, you called us mexicans wetbacks, time for you to stand up to your words.... ill pm you info one week before the fight, make sure youll be here, free undercard bout in the stadium parking lot... its on buddy..

make sure you have towels to wipe your back fake clown.dahin mo pati nanay mo coz ill be there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm 
Middleweight

macan77 wrote:
i bet if it was omar nino who was fouled and punch, the verdict would have been disqualification...

I agree with you. A comedian they say, that was a foul and Omar knew it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:

make sure you have towels to wipe your back fake clown

talk is cheap, one week before the fight ill pm you info, cell phone and pic so you cant miss me, we'll meet at one of the numbered gates and fix this in the corner of the parking lot, keep making racist innuendos, it just make it sweeter..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm 
Heavyweight

it's getting hot in herre and da trash talking has began :biglaugh:

on the right corner,fighting out of Brooklyn New york by way of Bambang,Tarlac(?), MLB!!!

and on the left corner, fighting out of DALLAS by way of MONTERREY MEXICO... EL PATAS DE BOLA AKA the MEXICAN...!!!

feel free to upload some post fight pics guys!! :biglaugh:

Last edited by freewheeze on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:
it's getting hot in herre :biglaugh:

on the right corner,fighting out of Brooklyn New york by way of Bambang,Tarlac(?), MLB!!!

and on the left corner, fighting out of DALLAS by way of TIJUANA... EL PATAS DE BOLA AKA the MEXICAN...

monterrey mexico...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

lol so who's gonna bring friends with them? pwahaha this is funny.

BTW guys, when you do fight ask your friend to video tape it and post it on youtube. No cell phone camera, HD b*tches

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

Cruiserweight

MLB wrote:

THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

make sure you have towels to wipe your back fake clown

talk is cheap, one week before the fight ill pm you info, cell phone and pic so you cant miss me, we'll meet at one of the numbered gates and fix this in the corner of the parking lot, keep making racist innuendos, it just make it sweeter..

Don't forget the video guys... :jumpballs:

BUY STUFFS AT: Fuji Xerox Printers, MFDs, Photocopiers & Various Print Jobs AT: http://carlson-digital.net

Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
my take in this is this should be a no contest, the fight didnt reach 4 full rounds... the time between the ref trying to stop nino and the punch was a fraction of a second, ref was late, punch was in his way... end of story...

I agree ..should be no contest. The replays shows that the hijo de Puta was really aiming for Mayol's huevos eh? [eyes on the ball[s]. I guess his intention is to foul Mayol as its obvious that he cant beat him..Mayol's countering left is unstoppable..KO is inevitable.

rematch should be done in the Philippines.. in Mindanao .. we'll show you how hospitable we Surtenos are...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
freewheeze wrote:

and on the left corner, fighting out of DALLAS by way of monterrey mexico... EL PATAS DE BOLA AKA the MEXICAN...

monterrey mexico...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm 
Middleweight

freewheeze wrote:

and on the left corner, fighting out of DALLAS by way of TIJUANA... EL PATAS DE BOLA AKA the MEXICAN...

not bamban,bambang malapit sa quricada and tayuman.ipa FB PA NAMIN.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Bannana-Q wrote:
lol so who's gonna bring friends with them? pwahaha this is funny.

BTW guys, when you do fight ask your friend to video tape it and post it on youtube. No cell phone camera, HD b*tches

anyone who's going to dallas and can set up a live FEED?!! i agree, HD PLEASE!!! :biglaugh:

BOOKMARK THIS PACLANDERS....

MANO Y MANO MARCH 13, COWBOYS STADIUM PARKING LOT,ARLINGTON TEXAS
-------------------------------------------------------

MLB VS. THE MEXICAN

===================

the RULES ARE THERE ARE NO RULES :angel:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
freewheeze wrote:

not bamban,bambang malapit sa quricada and tayuman.ipa FB PA NAMIN.

===========================

i see BAMBANG LRT STATION!! nakappunta nako dun :D heheh

on the right corner,fighting out of Brooklyn New york by way of Bambang bago TAYUMAN, MLB!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next