Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:18 pm 
Middleweight

El Solitario wrote:
People who say Mayol was faking are just as stupid as the people who said Luevano was faking. That being said, where was everyone's outrage when Mayol was awarded the title after headbutting Sosa and fracturing his skull? At least Mayol retained the title (which he won controversially) and didnt suffer any serious injuries.

So you really think that was an intentional headbutt? WTF MAN! Mayol is NOT a dirty fighter. I dont think he would dare to intentionally foul a Mexican opponent on a championship fight in Mexico.

Rematch in Mindanao.... Ptangna! Kilawon tamo'g way suka-suka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 am 
Heavyweight

bisaya ispisyal wrote:
El Solitario wrote:
People who say Mayol was faking are just as stupid as the people who said Luevano was faking. That being said, where was everyone's outrage when Mayol was awarded the title after headbutting Sosa and fracturing his skull? At least Mayol retained the title (which he won controversially) and didnt suffer any serious injuries.

So you really think that was an intentional headbutt? WTF MAN! Mayol is NOT a dirty fighter. I dont think he would dare to intentionally foul a Mexican opponent on a championship fight in Mexico.

Rematch in Mindanao.... Ptangna! Kilawon tamo'g way suka-suka

Lol they are just so biased that they are mindless to the fact that it was Nino who CHEATED. All those low blows, when he saw Mayol not guarding himself he exploited the so called rule "protect yourself always at all times" because his guard was down because IT IS a natural reaction to hold your balls when it's hurt like that lol. that's the excuse those fokking retarded mexicans give as an excuse at youtube comments. then add to that the cheap shot was really INTENTIONAL because he stepped on Mayol's foot so he won't be able to escape. THE MEXICANS ARE SO KAPALMUKS THICK-FACED TO COMPLAIN OF BEING CHEATED WHEN IT WAS THERE NO GOOD CHEATER WHO CHEATED BIG TIME.
In case they forgot he was caught using banned substance on his fight against VILORIA.

If they watch the vid again and again without their boy cheating, it was only round 1 that that cheater won. Mayol clearly has the superiority in terms of power. It's clear that Nino would be the one lying flat on the canvass on the next rounds had he not cheated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 am 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:
to the wannabe MEXICAN payaso,not long ago you snitched on me.you were so sensitive then and probably still are.what are you talking about? one of the mods already hollered yur true identity.im from brooklyn by way of bambang,you recognize me now.ill go there and probably meet you. 8)

some time ago you ran your mouth so loud mr brooklyn bad azz, you called us mexicans wetbacks, time for you to stand up to your words.... ill pm you info one week before the fight, make sure youll be here, free undercard bout in the stadium parking lot... its on buddy..

make sure you have towels to wipe your back fake clown.dahin mo pati nanay mo coz ill be there.

ok son, turn your frickin PM button on, i noticed you turned it off that day and went AWOL, time for you to prove youre the next pacquiao, mr brooklyn bad azz...

waiting.... :smoke:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
ok son, turn your frickin PM button on, i noticed you turned it off that day and went AWOL, time for you to prove youre the next pacquiao, mr brooklyn bad azz...

oh yea carnalito(aka simeon vergara) :biglaugh: ...you wan't me to bring Nimex as the official photographer? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am 
Heavyweight

ninong-quatro katorse wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

oh yea carnalito(aka simeon vergara) :biglaugh: ...you wan't me to bring Nimex as the official photographer? :biglaugh:

no, bring qunito henson, chino trinidad and nathanielsz.... ill give a private interview to the castillejo girl after the fight...

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:
MLB wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
it's getting hot in herre :biglaugh:

feel free to upload some post fight pics guys!! :biglaugh:

not bamban,bambang malapit sa quricada and tayuman.ipa FB PA NAMIN.

===========================

i see BAMBANG LRT STATION!! nakappunta nako dun :D heheh

on the right corner,fighting out of Brooklyn New york by way of Bambang bago TAYUMAN, MLB!!!

and on the left corner, fighting out of DALLAS by way of TIJUANA... EL PATAS DE BOLA AKA the MEXICAN...

bambang is in nueva vizcaya.
I have doubts on THE MEXICAN, he must be brad pitt. bring pen and paper, pa-autograph kayo. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am 
Middleweight

GOT YOUR TOWEL WITH YOU?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am 
Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
ninong-quatro katorse wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

no, bring qunito henson, chino trinidad and nathanielsz.... ill give a private interview to the castillejo girl after the fight...

:biglaugh:

GOT YOUR BABY POWDER TO PUT ON YOUR BACK?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 am 
Middleweight

whre are you wherever you are.are you still in MECHICO,pampanga.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 am 
Middleweight

what the hell? my inguinal starting to itch now waiting for you.are you putting armor on your precious back already? kapag nakakuha ka ng tapang message me.PLS....makapanuod mo ng urango-alexander at darchinyan.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
what the hell? my inguinal starting to itch now waiting for you.are you putting armor on your precious back already? kapag nakakuha ka ng tapang message me.PLS....makapanuod mo ng urango-alexander at darchinyan.

turn your phooking PM button on tough guy, how funny how it dissapeared after our talk that day, im gonna send you my info and i expect your call right back to discuss place time etc.... and wirite english mofo i dont understand tagalog..

waiting..... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am 
Cruiserweight

:D oh nice!

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am 
Heavyweight

gonna watch the fights on tv right now, ill be back online in 3 hours, i hope this poser find his balls and turn his PM button on...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am 
Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
gonna watch the fights on tv right now, ill be back online in 3 hours, i hope this poser find his balls and turn his PM button on...

im so scared....my back is all wet now....i hope this time around youll give me your number.last time i ask for it you know what you did.you snitch on me and i got banned.matapang ka ah....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am 
Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:

turn your phooking PM button on tough guy, how funny how it dissapeared after our talk that day, im gonna send you my info and i expect your call right back to discuss place time etc.... and wirite english mofo i dont understand tagalog..

waiting..... :smoke:

disappeared? contact the moderator how it disappeared.i send mo na kung i send mo so that i could put talcum powder on your back.im so scared....ulol!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next