Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:11 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:27 pm
Posts: 652
Location: Planet Express
I really don't know why we should be arguing or fighting with Mexicans online.
We may be Asians but from what I see, were damn closer to Mexicans than to the mainland Asians.
We may not have the same body but we sure have the same blood
so stop the arguements and racial insults and lets hope for a good fight ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:38 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 10:42 pm
Posts: 652
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Exactly!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
THE MEXICAN wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Infknow wrote:
DM-MEX IS MAKING THIS UP.

MORALES NEVER HAS SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

DM-MEX JUST TOOK WHAT ERIK SAID IN HIS RECENT INTERVIEW AND ADDED SOME CLEVER "ZINGERS".

DOES HE REALLY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT MORALES SAID "IT WILL BE A BUFFET LAS VEGAS STYLE."? DOES HE THINK THAT MORALES IS RODNEY DANGERFIELD WITH THE ONE-LINERS?

I SAY SOMEONE BAN THIS LIAR UNLESS HE CAN GIVE 100% PROOF. MAKING UP NEWS WILL ONLY STIR UP FIGHTS AND MISINFORM PEOPLE.

BAN DM-MEX


ban? thats kinda extreme... a kiss by chups will do the work...

:biglaugh:


Why would that be extreme. He's obviously an anti-Pac. He comes here just to stir trouble. He's a guest here and he doesn't know how to behave. Before you flash the race card, don't insult yourself by comparing yourself to him. You behave well and have even endeared yourself to several Filipinos here, even if you continue to state your preference for Mexican fighters that Pacquiao fights. You behave yourself in a civil and a respectable manner and are respected in return for it.

This is not the first time this guy has done this, starting an absurd thread aimed at irritating Paclanders. Then leaving as if to say, "oh those stupid Filipinos, I'll just rattle their chains a while." So why would banning him be too extreme.

I second the motion to ban that mofo DM-Mex.




:whistle:









:biglaugh:


peace and love my friend...

hey, do you want a cantazo? its my peace offering...

:hat:


First you have to tell me what a cantazo is. I don't take in strange things. :biglaugh:

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 9029
Location: Tabing Dagat, Kabunduka't Parang, Yungib at Bangin
let's all see :box: :box: :box:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 11091
Pidol wrote:
I really don't know why we should be arguing or fighting with Mexicans online.
We may be Asians but from what I see, were damn closer to Mexicans than to the mainland Asians.
We may not have the same body but we sure have the same blood
so stop the arguements and racial insults and lets hope for a good fight ;)


Welcome to Pacland Pidol!!! Enjoy your stay!!!
:celebrate: :toast: :combo: :toast: :celebrate:
:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:32 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:07 am
Posts: 339
I, for one, do NOT believe this post is real. Erik would not say something like that. It's not him. All you people here need to STFU and stop being retarded. Let's enjoy the fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: hype is on
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:23 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Pantalan

GUYZ, LET'S BE COOL.. THIS IS NORMAL..
EXPECT THIS KIND OF THREAD TIL' BEFORE FIGHT NIGHT..
THE HYPE IS ON..........BUCKLE UP FELLOW PACLANDERS AND MORE TACOS AND BURRITOS ARE COMING TO US


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hype is on
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:38 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:54 pm
Posts: 389
Location: where Da L.A Fakers Got Raped In Finals Against my Celtics
Pacaman is gonna be BrandNew.....i can feel it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hype is on
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:04 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:47 am
Posts: 1000
UGuYsMakeMeLaugh wrote:
Pacaman is gonna be BrandNew.....i can feel it.

=================
:?:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:36 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:22 am
Posts: 1752
Location: Guam
DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what they called hyping a fight..... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:15 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:18 am
Posts: 1217
Location: Vancouver, BC
Chicken? he must be talking about the wrong manny. not pacquiao but manny marquez.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:17 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:34 pm
Posts: 81
deja vu? hehehe!!sigh! those were the days...... :(





























:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:22 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:16 pm
Posts: 855
nah! not going to happen. Manny will run like a chicken? Funny! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:26 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts: 1166
Location: HCM city
DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

Image



And do you actually believe that Eric is as narrow-minded as you?

this kind of post is a provocative hate thread. :swallow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:09 am
Posts: 11926
Location: Lupang Pangako
Kameronkokes wrote:
deja vu? hehehe!!sigh! those were the days...... :(





























:D



you old thread scavenger!!!!















it takes one to know one :biglaugh:

_________________
It's not what you believe in, it's how you believe in it. - Bertrand Russell


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group