Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

"Too sharp" tongue but brain is a bit damaged

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 pm 
Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
Maybe "too sharp" is planning a comeback... kaya nag-iingay

U know what's sad? This guy is a Hall of Fame inductee, yet u got guys like Gerry Penalosa who's the same age and got a better resume, but will probably not even get consideration.. Well, we can try to change that by making some noise for Gerry now can we?

Too Sharp's last fight was a loss to guess who? Jhonny Gonzalez.

+1 :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 pm 
Strawweight

"Too Sharp" Johnson??????? Who are you?? Walang hiya ka naman eh, ngayon ka lang binigyan ng award tinira mo si Pacman! Shut Up Man, wag ka ng makisatsat sa mga bata! Matanda ka na!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 pm 
Heavyweight

mark too sharp is lucky not to have fought in this era.

at 5 foot 4,

he would have been on the hit list of donaire..

jk :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm 
Welterweight

mr_juice wrote:
"Too Sharp" Johnson??????? Who are you?? Walang hiya ka naman eh, ngayon ka lang binigyan ng award tinira mo si Pacman! Shut Up Man, wag ka ng makisatsat sa mga bata! Matanda ka na!!!!

:cry:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
PacTURDS not TARDS :lol: :lol: :lol: move on trolls

don't mind them idol, mga talunan yan, please consider my suggestion that you build your own website ala pacland dedicated to Nonito, so we can glorify our idol the filipino flash... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 pm 
Heavyweight

He lost to a "deadman" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

Hatton wasn't Dead, Cotto wasn't Dead, Morales wasn't Dead and Marquez STILL isn't Dead.

I would Put Money on JMM on a Marquez vs V ORTIZ fight in 2012 without any Problem.

To be OBJECTIVE, he should have also called out FLOYD for Fighting SSM when he was only a couple of months shy of being 39, the age that PAC fought him out a Year Later.

But that is the CARDINAL SIN is Blacks discussing SPORTS, POLITICS or POPULAR Culture.....Though SHall NOT speak EVIL of another BLACK MAN...RAPE TYSON RAPE....KILL OJ SIMPSON KILLL...Its AAAIIIIGHT!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

When Mark NOT TOO SHARP Johnson does DIE....It might make a sentence or two on the back pages of an article or two.

When Manny Pacquiao dies, It will be on the Cover of Major Newspapers throughout the WORLD.

Sorry PINOYS but African-AMERICANS are not going to give you guys a Break EVER...

Some like NONITO cause he's not a THREAT to being the Face of Boxing.

It Wasn't that LONG AGO that FLOYD Mayweather JR was as big a Fan of Manny as any citizen living in AMERICA

As soon as he became the Face of Boxing in AMERICA as well as the PHILIPPINES, that is the time his jealously against Pacquiao started to rage.

If NONITO takes that Spot in a FEW YEARS....He will also feel that WRATH as they will DEMAND that ANDRE WARD should be the KING not some none AMERICAN BLACK..

Emmitt Smith was RIGHT~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 pm 
Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
Hall of Fame inductee 'Too Sharp' Johnson takes a stab at Pacquiao's career

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports ... o-s-career

"PACQUIAO FIGHTS DEAD MEN!!!"

That was the message sent loud and clear by recently inducted International Boxing Hall of Famer Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson.

There is no comparison. Let me tell you something: like I have said before, nobody called me out, I calledthem out. So, I didn't fight no dead men. I didn't have to pull the wool over anybody's eyes," Johnson said ...

check out the full article >> http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports ... o-s-career

Nobody called him out because he is a nobody. If only his brain is a little sharper, he would understand. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm 
Bantamweight

too sharp who? lolz...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 am 
Heavyweight

nandi wrote:
dsource1981 wrote:
Hall of Fame inductee 'Too Sharp' Johnson takes a stab at Pacquiao's career

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports ... o-s-career

"PACQUIAO FIGHTS DEAD MEN!!!"

That was the message sent loud and clear by recently inducted International Boxing Hall of Famer Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson.

There is no comparison. Let me tell you something: like I have said before, nobody called me out, I calledthem out. So, I didn't fight no dead men. I didn't have to pull the wool over anybody's eyes," Johnson said ...

check out the full article >> http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports ... o-s-career

Nobody called him out because he is a nobody. If only his brain is a little sharper, he would understand. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 am 
Heavyweight

he got rape by Rafa Marquez and jhonny Gonzales... :biglaugh:

yeah right... still mp got tons of millions.. nuff said... plus numerous awards... :biglaugh:

copy/ paste mo nga dennis article mo sa thread na to, para di na kami magclick... :biglaugh: :peace:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 am 
Bantamweight

sama na rin tong OK ko.......

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 am 
Strawweight

This guy has E-N-V-Y painted all over his face! He just wants to ride the fame that Manny is Enjoying.. He needs to just be contented with the things that he has already accomplished and not bash others that are currently the worlds BEST! His time is done, He was given his share of the spotlight but he did not come remotely close to waht the Pacman has accomplished. So know youre tole and STFU!!

DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU "YOU CANT DO SOMETHING". YOU GOT A DREAM, YOU GOT TO PROTECT IT. PEOPLE CANT DO SOMETHING THEMSELVES, THEY WANNA TELL YOU "YOU CANT DO IT". YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO GET IT. PERIOD!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next