8 in 8 wrote:
BULL$H1T is what I say to all those who say that Cotto is better now than he was when he fought Pacquiao.
Here's the reason why:
1. Cotto is a lot slower now
2. Cotto is 3 years older now
3. Cotto less powerful now
4. Wear n Tear from Pacquiao beating
5. Psychologically not 100% anymore
1. Three fights ago, Mosley who got beat by Cotto during his prime, tagged Mayweather with a punch that he couldn't duck (literally). This shows that Mayweather was slower then and probably even much more slower now. Mayweather's long-interval of inactivity may work against him. Don't use it, you lose it.
2. Three years ago, Mayweather was 32. Last I check (today), to my surprise, Mayweather is no longer 32 but 35 (next week). I don't think Father Time stops for anyone. And get this. I found out that Mayweather is 4 years older than Cotto, as well.
3. After his loss to Pacquiao, he stopped his last 3 opponents, capped by his revenge victory of the UN-LOADED Margarito.
4. See number 3. Cotto didn't show it in his last 3 fights.
5. Coming to this fight, Mayweather is probably more psychologically handicapped than Cotto. How do I fear thee? Let me count the ways: Going to jail right after the Cotto fight (Watch your behind, Floyd), Pacquiao's deposition and ongoing court battle (may be $ Multi-million damages), going wild & crazy about (Asian, not Black) LIN-SANITY, LIN-CREDIBLE, LIN-DERELLA and the idea of Pacquiao meeting the talk-of-the-town, just to name a few.
your counter is off-topic. TS is talking about Cotto and ur defending TBF.