Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
cutie pie wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
Aleng Cutie, now I realized that you're not even street-smart, much less worthy of a grudging respect.

You don't have to stoop too low just to make your point clear.



Image

is dis point clear enough for u titser noel? :lol:

It is very rude to say/write "Pwe!".

Is it something that you swallowed whole last night and it left you with a bitter taste in your mouth all day the next day?

How do you like it if we refer to you as "Aleng Cutie Pwe!"?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:01 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
noel3393 wrote:
cutie pie wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
Aleng Cutie, now I realized that you're not even street-smart, much less worthy of a grudging respect.

You don't have to stoop too low just to make your point clear.



Image

is dis point clear enough for u titser noel? :lol:

It is very rude to say/write "Pwet!".

Is it something that i swallowed whole last night and it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth all day the next day?

How do you like it if i lick your a ss "Pwet!"?


go ahead, my pleasure :bounce1:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Posts: 2157
Location: PB# 0540
..i haz learn english at the university but i haz no civility whenever i talk to mere mortals. ergo, i haz no friend. good thing i haz me my balls to play with. :biglaugh:

_________________
"He stretched out his hand desperately as if to snatch only a wisp of air, to save a fragment of the spot she had made lovely for him." --The Great Gatsby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
tony1946 wrote:
Yaong mga kumakantiyaw sa Carabao English ni Pacquiao, lalo na yaong mga English Teachers, tingnan muna ninyo ang inyong kalagayan sa buhay. Magaling nga kayong mag-English pero hanggang ngayon .... ISANG KAHIG, ISANG TUKA pa rin ang inyong kalagayan sa buhay.

Pacquiao's English, okey lang sa akin. At least, he is trying his best to express himself in English.

The issue here is not about about whether or not Pacquiao is rich and we are poor. And just because because his English is OK with you it doesn't necessarily mean it is also OK with the rest of the other Filipinos around the world.

Pacquiao is one of the most popular Filipinos right now. We are very proud of him for what he has achieved and still will achieve.

However, the chink in his armour is his English ability or rather lack of it. It is no secret that because of that "weakness" he has been and still is the object of ridicule and jokes not only in the Philppines but also worldwide. Some of the jokes (especially on American TV) are downright racist and below-the-belt.

Us, ordinary Filipinos, the people Pacquiao is supposed to represent, have felt the embarassment and humiliation. But, aside from just being upset and angry at the people who are making fun of him by making him look and sound stupid, there is nothing much else that we can do about it.

One of the best ways that Pacquiao could do is to hire the services of a good interpreter during interviews. That would help a great deal in bolstering up his personality not only as the world's best pound-for-pound boxer but also as high-ranking public official of the country.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Posts: 2157
Location: PB# 0540
Image

_________________
"He stretched out his hand desperately as if to snatch only a wisp of air, to save a fragment of the spot she had made lovely for him." --The Great Gatsby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
noel3393 wrote:
tony1946 wrote:
Yaong mga kumakantiyaw sa Carabao English ni Pacquiao, lalo na yaong mga English Teachers, tingnan muna ninyo ang inyong kalagayan sa buhay. Magaling nga kayong mag-English pero hanggang ngayon .... ISANG KAHIG, ISANG TUKA pa rin ang inyong kalagayan sa buhay.

Pacquiao's English, okey lang sa akin. At least, he is trying his best to express himself in English.

The issue here is not about whether or not Pacquiao is rich and we are poor. And just because because his English is OK with you it doesn't necessarily mean it is also OK with the rest of the other Filipinos around the world.

Pacquiao is one of the most popular Filipinos right now. We are very proud of him for what he has achieved and still will achieve.

However, the chink in his armour is his English ability or rather lack of it. It is no secret that because of that "weakness" he has been and still is the object of ridicule and jokes not only in the Philppines but also worldwide. Some of the jokes (especially on American TV) are downright racist and below-the-belt.

Us, ordinary Filipinos, the people Pacquiao is supposed to represent, have felt the embarassment and humiliation. But, aside from just being upset and angry at the people who are making fun of him by making him look and sound stupid, there is nothing much else that we can do about it.

One of the best ways that Pacquiao could do is to hire the services of a good interpreter during interviews. That would help a great deal in bolstering up his personality not only as the world's best pound-for-pound boxer but also as a high-ranking public official of the country.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 pm
Posts: 1128
noel3393 wrote:
The issue here is not about about whether or not Pacquiao is rich and we are poor. And just because because his English is OK with you it doesn't necessarily mean it is also OK with the rest of the other Filipinos around the world.

Pacquiao is one of the most popular Filipinos right now. We are very proud of him for what he has achieved and still will achieve.

However, the chink in his armour is his English ability or rather lack of it. It is no secret that because of that "weakness" he has been and still is the object of ridicule and jokes not only in the Philppines but also worldwide. Some of the jokes (especially on American TV) are downright racist and below-the-belt.

Us, ordinary Filipinos, the people Pacquiao is supposed to represent, have felt the embarassment and humiliation. But, aside from just being upset and angry at the people who are making fun of him by making him look and sound stupid, there is nothing much else that we can do about it.

One of the best ways that Pacquiao could do is to hire the services of a good interpreter during interviews. That would help a great deal in bolstering up his personality not only as the world's best pound-for-pound boxer but also as high-ranking public official of the country.


im telling you, Pacquiao doesn't need it. all he need is his fists. get it? he is not a business man nor a salesman he is a boxer. let anyone who is going to fight him do their trash talking, it's part of the show. Pacquiao english is enough IMHO. he became popular because of boxing and not anything else. boxer doesn't need to be fluent in english. he just need to be fluent inside the ring! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm
Posts: 6372
Location: Planet Earth
hard_rook wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
The issue here is not about about whether or not Pacquiao is rich and we are poor. And just because because his English is OK with you it doesn't necessarily mean it is also OK with the rest of the other Filipinos around the world.

Pacquiao is one of the most popular Filipinos right now. We are very proud of him for what he has achieved and still will achieve.

However, the chink in his armour is his English ability or rather lack of it. It is no secret that because of that "weakness" he has been and still is the object of ridicule and jokes not only in the Philppines but also worldwide. Some of the jokes (especially on American TV) are downright racist and below-the-belt.

Us, ordinary Filipinos, the people Pacquiao is supposed to represent, have felt the embarassment and humiliation. But, aside from just being upset and angry at the people who are making fun of him by making him look and sound stupid, there is nothing much else that we can do about it.

One of the best ways that Pacquiao could do is to hire the services of a good interpreter during interviews. That would help a great deal in bolstering up his personality not only as the world's best pound-for-pound boxer but also as high-ranking public official of the country.


im telling you, Pacquiao doesn't need it. all he need is his fists. get it? he is not a business man nor a salesman he is a boxer. let anyone who is going to fight him do their trash talking, it's part of the show. Pacquiao english is enough IMHO. he became popular because of boxing and not anything else. boxer doesn't need to be fluent in english. he just need to be fluent inside the ring! 8)



Bull's eye! :D

_________________

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
titser noel wants manny's fists on her face.

like this


Image :biglaugh:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm
Posts: 2975
Location: in your dreams
get off that packing ship and apply as pacman's interpreter titser noel...mas malaki na kikitain mo, mababawasan pa kahihiyan mo bilang pilipino. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Posts: 1492
Location: Tepoza, New Village, Cancaloo
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
get off that packing ship and apply as pacman's interpreter titser noel...mas malaki na kikitain mo, mababawasan pa kahihiyan mo bilang pilipino. :mrgreen:


+1 , brilliant idea! it's a win win situation for titser noel, aside from earning bigger bucks, titser noel will have the chance to minimize the great deal of shame (on pac's english) he's been coping with for years and most of all.....
he can still continue doing the.................


Image

_________________
M.K.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
kissmark88 wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
get off that packing ship and apply as pacman's interpreter titser noel...mas malaki na kikitain mo, mababawasan pa kahihiyan mo bilang pilipino. :mrgreen:


+1 , brilliant idea! it's a win win situation for titser noel, aside from earning bigger bucks, titser noel will have the chance to minimize the great deal of shame (on pac's english) he's been coping with for years and most of all.....
he can still continue doing the.................


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
cutie pie wrote:
kissmark88 wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
get off that packing ship and apply as pacman's interpreter titser noel...mas malaki na kikitain mo, mababawasan pa kahihiyan mo bilang pilipino. :mrgreen:


+1 , brilliant idea! it's a win win situation for titser noel, aside from earning bigger bucks, titser noel will have the chance to minimize the great deal of shame (on pac's english) he's been coping with for years and most of all.....
he can still continue doing the.................


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, gays, este, guys.

You can do better than that, can’t you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
cutie pie wrote:
kissmark88 wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
get off that packing ship and apply as pacman's interpreter titser noel...mas malaki na kikitain mo, mababawasan pa kahihiyan mo bilang pilipino. :mrgreen:


+1 , brilliant idea! it's a win win situation for titser noel, aside from earning bigger bucks, titser noel will have the chance to minimize the great deal of shame (on pac's english) he's been coping with for years and most of all.....
he can still continue doing the.................


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
noel3393 wrote:
Come on, gays, este, guys.

You can do better than that, can’t you?

we can not do any better than what mc grammar time can do. he's the only who can say STOP!

how about you, can you say "STOP!!! GRAMMAR TIME!"? i dares you titser noelita :biglaugh:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
hard_rook wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
The issue here is not about about whether or not Pacquiao is rich and we are poor. And just because because his English is OK with you it doesn't necessarily mean it is also OK with the rest of the other Filipinos around the world.

Pacquiao is one of the most popular Filipinos right now. We are very proud of him for what he has achieved and still will achieve.

However, the chink in his armour is his English ability or rather lack of it. It is no secret that because of that "weakness" he has been and still is the object of ridicule and jokes not only in the Philppines but also worldwide. Some of the jokes (especially on American TV) are downright racist and below-the-belt.

Us, ordinary Filipinos, the people Pacquiao is supposed to represent, have felt the embarassment and humiliation. But, aside from just being upset and angry at the people who are making fun of him by making him look and sound stupid, there is nothing much else that we can do about it.

One of the best ways that Pacquiao could do is to hire the services of a good interpreter during interviews. That would help a great deal in bolstering up his personality not only as the world's best pound-for-pound boxer but also as high-ranking public official of the country.


im telling you, Pacquiao doesn't need it. all he need is his fists. get it? he is not a business man nor a salesman he is a boxer. let anyone who is going to fight him do their trash talking, it's part of the show. Pacquiao english is enough IMHO. he became popular because of boxing and not anything else. boxer doesn't need to be fluent in english. he just need to be fluent inside the ring! 8)

During interviews, we usually use words to let ourselves be understood. Not with fists, okay? Unless, of course, the intention is to beat all the interviewers to a pulp.

Boxing is a business, a very big business. People like Bob Arum, or Pacquiao himself can confirm that to you. This is not about trash talking either. It is simply making a proper account of oneself by using decent and understandable English during interviews, rather than making the embarrassing impression that he is stupid and/or a big joke outside the ring.

There’s no doubt that Pacquiao became who he is because of boxing and “not anything else”. As to “boxer doesn’t need to be fluent in English”, I’m with you on that one. That is why if a boxer is not fluent in English, he should admit that honestly so that he can take the most logical step and that is the hiring of a good interpreter who can ably help him out during interviews.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group