Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2101, 2102, 2103, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2107 ... 2826  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
Mojazz wrote:
Guys, is there any news or rumors why James Anderson has a very limited playing time? I see potential in this guy, he's athletic, can shoot 3's, can drive and handles the ball well. I don't see any reason why he didn't have enough playing time.


when manu was injured, he was given time to shine. unfortunately he didn't and popo gave more playing time to green, neal and leonard. it worked well for them and anderson was eventually left out.

anderson expressed his disappointment with his playing time and has aired his wish to be traded. there was however not a lot of options and offers that was there before the trade deadline. i think he may eventually be traded next season.

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Azrael wrote:
kajo wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
SPURS had a BETTER chance last year, the end result was? :lol: :lol:


Are u serious? :shock:



Number 1 seed in the west? Are you serious? :shock:

Oo nga pala, It's not a guarantee :lol: :lol:


Oo nga naman its not a guarantee.....
Eh kung yung defending champs nga last year with the GOAT daw with 2 elite big men na sweep lang..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Match lang Spurs at Jazz without the Big 3 ah...... :cool:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 13167
Location: LAKERSNATION!
Whooaaa look whos our next victim


:biglaugh:

_________________


Kobe = GOAT
Lakers = The Real Team of the Decade....EVERY DECADE!




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
manilaice7 wrote:
Whooaaa look whos our next victim

:biglaugh:


Ano yan self-reflection..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Area 51
Duncan wrote:
manilaice7 wrote:
1999,,2003,2005,2007

The only years the spurs can win championships is when the Lakers are rebuilding

Hahahaha FACT

goodluck nalang sa bet

Y'all gonna need it :biglaugh:


Wait lang aalis na sana ako eh kaso napabalik ako sa post na to.......
Baka maniwala iba, mabuti na yung kinaklaro......
1999 - Spurs won 1st title, swept Shaq-Kobe in playoffs
2000 - TD injured, didnt play the entire playoffs, Spurs lost
2001 - Spurs 2nd leading scorer Derek Anderson injured, didnt play, Spurs lost
2002 - Ok LA rules
2003 - Spurs won 2nd ring, embarrassed Shaq and Kobe again, Kobe cried after
2004 - Spurs almost upset Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton but 0.4 looong Fisher shot saved the day for LA; Spurs could have won 3rd ring here
2005 - Spurs won 3rd ring
2006 - We could have won this also if not for the inadvertent foul by Manu on Dirk in dying seconds; could have won 4th ring here
2007 - Spurs won 4th ring, where is LA here, still irrelevant for 3rd year in a row
2008 - Gasol infamy
2009-11 - Spurs Big 3 not healthy, always injured


so ilan rings lahat ang spurs at lakers during that span? :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
Mojazz wrote:
kajo wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
SPURS had a BETTER chance last year, the end result was? :lol: :lol:


Are u serious? :shock:


:biglaugh:

wala ata alam sa nba yan sa regal shocker eh... :biglaugh:




DEAD SERIOUS.

whose the number 1 seed in the WEST last year? SPARE me with your excuses please. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 13765
Location: Batang Quezon
Azrael wrote:
Duncan wrote:
manilaice7 wrote:
1999,,2003,2005,2007

The only years the spurs can win championships is when the Lakers are rebuilding

Hahahaha FACT

goodluck nalang sa bet

Y'all gonna need it :biglaugh:


Wait lang aalis na sana ako eh kaso napabalik ako sa post na to.......
Baka maniwala iba, mabuti na yung kinaklaro......
1999 - Spurs won 1st title, swept Shaq-Kobe in playoffs
2000 - TD injured, didnt play the entire playoffs, Spurs lost
2001 - Spurs 2nd leading scorer Derek Anderson injured, didnt play, Spurs lost
2002 - Ok LA rules
2003 - Spurs won 2nd ring, embarrassed Shaq and Kobe again, Kobe cried after
2004 - Spurs almost upset Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton but 0.4 looong Fisher shot saved the day for LA; Spurs could have won 3rd ring here
2005 - Spurs won 3rd ring
2006 - We could have won this also if not for the inadvertent foul by Manu on Dirk in dying seconds; could have won 4th ring here
2007 - Spurs won 4th ring, where is LA here, still irrelevant for 3rd year in a row
2008 - Gasol infamy
2009-11 - Spurs Big 3 not healthy, always injured


so ilan rings lahat ang spurs at lakers during that span? :biglaugh:


4 rings lang, could have won 2 more pero ok lang...... :lol:
But we're proud to have competed every year for 15 years......
Unlike the fakers which were irrelevant for 3 years..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 15802
Location: in your dreams
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
Mojazz wrote:
kajo wrote:

:biglaugh:

wala ata alam sa nba yan sa regal shocker eh... :biglaugh:




DEAD SERIOUS.

whose the number 1 seed in the WEST last year? SPARE me with your excuses please. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

hindi yan ang basis, boy.
kumpara mo yung roster last year at ngayon.

_________________
Outwork your talent.
-Kevin McHale


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:48 am
Posts: 5002
Location: Inside AT&T center... GO SPURS GO!
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
Mojazz wrote:
kajo wrote:
SPURS had a BETTER chance last year, the end result was? :lol: :lol:


Are u serious? :shock:


:biglaugh:

wala ata alam sa nba yan sa regal shocker eh... :biglaugh:



WILLIAM REGAL wrote:

DEAD SERIOUS.

whose the number 1 seed in the WEST last year? SPARE me with your excuses please. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:



SPURS had a BETTER chance last year? ...compare to what? This year? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're getting exposed on your dumbness... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Duncan has achieved greatness for a franchise that doesn't attract free agents and doesn't want to spend money. A franchise that didn't win b4 him and possibly won't win after him. Always remember that when ranking greatness of a player."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
Mojazz wrote:
kajo wrote:

:biglaugh:

wala ata alam sa nba yan sa regal shocker eh... :biglaugh:




DEAD SERIOUS.

whose the number 1 seed in the WEST last year? SPARE me with your excuses please. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:


kajo wrote:
hindi yan ang basis, boy.
kumpara mo yung roster last year at ngayon.



ok.. i said enough of your excuses. :biglaugh:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Area 51
Duncan wrote:

4 rings lang, could have won 2 more pero ok lang...... :lol:
But we're proud to have competed every year for 15 years......
Unlike the fakers which were irrelevant for 3 years..... :lol:


so sino yong team of the decade? :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
Mojazz wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:


WILLIAM REGAL wrote:

DEAD SERIOUS.

whose the number 1 seed in the WEST last year? SPARE me with your excuses please. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:



SPURS had a BETTER chance last year? ...compare to what? This year? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're getting exposed on your dumbness... :lol: :lol: :lol:



exposed? from what?


basically, you guys are pinning your hopes to STEPHEN JACKSON and BORIS DIAW oh and a guy named PATTY to take you all the way to the NBA FINALS this year? funny sheet!


sorry to burst your collective bubbles sperms fans, it ain't GONNA HAPPEN!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 13167
Location: LAKERSNATION!
come playoffs time


Whos gonna stop Andrew Bynum?
:lol:

_________________


Kobe = GOAT
Lakers = The Real Team of the Decade....EVERY DECADE!




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 26720
Location: LAKERLANDIA
last year:
NO STEPHEN JACK
NO DIAW
NO PATTY

#1 seed in the WEST = 1st round boner! :lol: :lol: :lol:


this year:
STEPHEN JACK check
DIAW check
PATTY triple check

#2 seed in the WEST = 1st round exit courtesy of DORK NOWITZKI :lol: :lol: :lol:


there goes the neighborhood. :biglaugh:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2101, 2102, 2103, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2107 ... 2826  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group