Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: www.mannypacquiao.com???
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:22 pm 
Lightweight

according to one article i read...Manny is trying to put up his official site http://www.mannypacquiao.com....

"So far, signs point to a business-savvy Manny, juggling one product endorsement after another and launching his own line of sportswear to be called ‘MP.’ The http://www.mannypacquiao.com domain remains under development. It won’t be long before it is up and running."

http://www.philippinenews.com/news/view ... 0a05d14d18

I dont think he should do that...please pay respect to boss Dong Secuya...and to all the mods of Pacland...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

river1432002 wrote:
according to one article i read...Manny is trying to put up his official site http://www.mannypacquiao.com....

"So far, signs point to a business-savvy Manny, juggling one product endorsement after another and launching his own line of sportswear to be called ‘MP.’ The http://www.mannypacquiao.com domain remains under development. It won’t be long before it is up and running."

http://www.philippinenews.com/news/view ... 0a05d14d18

I dont think he should do that...please pay respect to boss Dong Secuya...and to all the mods of Pacland...

i smell ABS-CBN in action,i could be wrong...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 pm 
Heavyweight

That is free enterprise. It is Manny's right to do that. Of course, the better website, gets all the patrons and posters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 pm 
Heavyweight

a new mp website? :shock:

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:47 pm 
Lightweight

But if it has manny's blessing then it will be another story...after all that happened to Boss shiva...spending hours in jail and the suit lodged against him (which I think is on going)...

Yeah I believe its a free enterprise...but then again manny should not endorse it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:49 pm 
Lightweight

whats the problem with this?

Post subject: I'll stick here!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:14 pm 
Middleweight

Even if PACMAN will have his own website, I'll stick here. This is the website I usually surf and log on during the time when PACMAN was not still a boxing star. This is the website I always use since I was in Cebu and still the same now that I'm in Toronto. PACMAN gains unity among Pinoy fans worldwide because of this. We are connected as one with this. Even sportswiters all-over the world are hooked on this website. So there's no way they can stop this website unless PACMAN verbally stop this. If there is another one being develop probably, for me, it is an advice by some business oriented people connected with PACMAN. DIRI LANG TA BAY. All Pinoy boxers information are here with free download. Mora ni ug Cleto Reyes gloves ba nga mao nay naandan. FOR ME I'LL STICK HERE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:20 pm 
Bantamweight

YAAAA ME TOO! ITS NICE TO BE AN ORIGINAL... PACLANDERS RULE MAY BE ABS-CBN BEHIND THOSE STUPID IDEA. THATS SUCKSS DONT MAKE PACLANDERS GET ANGRY.... OR ELSE NOTHING LOL....

PACLANDERS RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ill stick here and visit that site also ... as of the moment http://www.mannypacquiao.ph is more accurate and more advance interms of boxing news particularly manny pacquiao and other sports either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:33 pm 
Middleweight

This THE SITE guys...no other site will equal the information in this site..i hope we admin shiva has backups of all the information posted here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:34 pm 
Welterweight

We'll protest to Manny to use this website.We are happy to be here.It unites us all pinoys all over the world. I think That private company wants to make money from Pacman,they will used him for their own benifits ciz they have personnal interest.

Hope Dong Secuya and Boss Shiva will appeal to Manny to used this website as official website for Pacman.

I'll be here no matter what.

Post subject: Re: I'll stick here!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:46 pm 
Welterweight

Ridgway wrote:
Even if PACMAN will have his own website, I'll stick here. This is the website I usually surf and log on during the time when PACMAN was not still a boxing star. This is the website I always use since I was in Cebu and still the same now that I'm in Toronto. PACMAN gains unity among Pinoy fans worldwide because of this. We are connected as one with this. Even sportswiters all-over the world are hooked on this website. So there's no way they can stop this website unless PACMAN verbally stop this. If there is another one being develop probably, for me, it is an advice by some business oriented people connected with PACMAN. DIRI LANG TA BAY. All Pinoy boxers information are here with free download. Mora ni ug Cleto Reyes gloves ba nga mao nay naandan. FOR ME I'LL STICK HERE!!!

Yup, I will do the same thing. THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED!!!!!!! DO NOT FORGET THAT!!!!!

Post subject: Re: I'll stick here!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Ridgway wrote:

count me in :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:58 pm 
Welterweight

that's maybe the reason why manny doesn't post here. he's probably waitting for his official website. come to think of it, i'm sure he knows about this site. just wondrin why there's no post from our idol, no exclusive interview, not even greetings from him.

for me, i'll stick here and for sure will visit the offical site. besides sir dong has another killer site in philboxing.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:09 pm 
Heavyweight

ok lang yun kasi diro madaming bawal at wla kang freedom of speech. :lol: