Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:22 pm 
Featherweight

seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
gapo_boy wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
Muskellunge wrote:
seanee wrote:
some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

mayweather - pacquiao is nothing more than a fantasy match-up... :roll:

I know. Some people here are challenging other boxers like they're the ones going into the ring for the fight. I just can't understand that. It's like Manny is rooster in a cockfight. :?

IF PBF CAN TALK BIG, I CAN TALK BIG. I'M SURE PBF CAN KICK MY *** AT 135, BUT I'M 210 POUNDER FILIPINO AT 6 FEET IN HIEGHT WITH MMA SKILLS. AND LOOK I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR PBF, MY POINT IS THAT I WANT TO SEE THESE TWO GREAT WARRIORS IN THE RING. DON'T YOU? AND I HAVE NO CONCERN IF ONE OF THEM GETS HURT, IT'S A FIGHT.

ohhhhh... i'm threatened big time... :shock:

stop boasting... you're nothing but a MMA cocksucker... you're a ****** poser... stop pretending you're bob sapp... :lol:

IN THE CRAZY STREETS OF MANILA HUH. I GUESS I WON'T FIND YOU THERE, RIGHT! BIATCH! YOU'LL BE OVER IN GEN. SANTOS NUTHUGGING PACQUIOA. SINCE YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ALL POSERS, I'LL STOP TRYING TO OUT POSE YOU. REMEMBER, I'M YOUR DADDY! KNOW YOUR PLACE AND STAY THEIR.

wow... you just don't get it... you must be really stupid... go give yourself a blowjob... faggot!!! stop fantasizing... you're the poser... you're the nuthugger... you have gay nick... :biglaugh: faggot... golden state my @ss... you're just from mandaluyong with your fellow lunatics... you're a bob sapp wannabe... :lol:

you're the one that started this stupid thread... so you're the pacquiao nuthugger... stupid... go lick pacman's balls...

ohhh... i'm Pac's-Balls and i believe pacman can beat mayweather... :lol:

majority of the people here knows you're stupid and you're gay... :biglaugh:

people watch it, you guys are just getting too ugly up in here, little gapo_boy likes to read threads here sometimes. pls soften it a little bit okey ... thanxs :peace:

LOOK SEANEE I'LL CALL IT TRUCE...I KNOW YOUR AN INTELLIGENT GUY TO KNOW THAT THIS THREAD IS GOING NUTS...YEAH! MY THREAD IS OFF THE WALL, BUT HEY, LOOK AT THE COMRADERIE IT CREATED, UNTIL THIS POINT. IT'S JUST TO GET US THINKING AND APPRECIATE OUR OWN POINTS OF VIEW...SO, I'LL TURN MYSELF IN TO THE PSYCHE WARD, AND YOU TAKE YOURSELF TO ANGER MANAGEMENT...COOL?

ayt... :biglaugh: :peace:

DUDE, YOU KNOW IT'S ALL "GRAVY" IN PACLAND. AIGHT! PEACE BRO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:23 pm 
Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
Muskellunge wrote:
seanee wrote:
some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

I know. Some people here are challenging other boxers like they're the ones going into the ring for the fight. I just can't understand that. It's like Manny is rooster in a cockfight. :?

IF PBF CAN TALK BIG, I CAN TALK BIG. I'M SURE PBF CAN KICK MY *** AT 135, BUT I'M 210 POUNDER FILIPINO AT 6 FEET IN HIEGHT WITH MMA SKILLS. AND LOOK I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR PBF, MY POINT IS THAT I WANT TO SEE THESE TWO GREAT WARRIORS IN THE RING. DON'T YOU? AND I HAVE NO CONCERN IF ONE OF THEM GETS HURT, IT'S A FIGHT.

stop boasting... you're nothing but a MMA cocksucker... you're a ****** poser... stop pretending you're bob sapp... :lol:

IN THE CRAZY STREETS OF MANILA HUH. I GUESS I WON'T FIND YOU THERE, RIGHT! BIATCH! YOU'LL BE OVER IN GEN. SANTOS NUTHUGGING PACQUIOA. SINCE YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ALL POSERS, I'LL STOP TRYING TO OUT POSE YOU. REMEMBER, I'M YOUR DADDY! KNOW YOUR PLACE AND STAY THEIR.

wow... you just don't get it... you must be really stupid... go give yourself a blowjob... faggot!!! stop fantasizing... you're the poser... you're the nuthugger... you have gay nick... :biglaugh: faggot... golden state my @ss... you're just from mandaluyong with your fellow lunatics... you're a bob sapp wannabe... :lol:

you're the one that started this stupid thread... so you're the pacquiao nuthugger... stupid... go lick pacman's balls...

BIG INCOMPETENT WORDS...VERY GOOD SON. NOW, CAN YOU SAY "SEANEE NEE IS A BITCH NAME"...

DUDE, AT LEAST I'M NOT USING MY REAL NAME. OOOOOHHH! :shock: :o :lol:

blah blah blah... STUPID... :lol:

good thing you didn't use your real name because the nick Pac's-Man tells us everything... you're a homo who thinks he's some male fighter's MAN... what a p u s s y... Pac's-Man likes BOYS... fag!!! :lol:

SO, SEANEE IS YOUR REAL NAME. THAT'S AWESOME BRO. GOOD FOR YOU.

nope... it's actually SEAN...

kewl :combo:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:25 pm 
Heavyweight

gapo_boy wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
Muskellunge wrote:
seanee wrote:

BIG INCOMPETENT WORDS...VERY GOOD SON. NOW, CAN YOU SAY "SEANEE NEE IS A BITCH NAME"...

good thing you didn't use your real name because the nick Pac's-Man tells us everything... you're a homo who thinks he's some male fighter's MAN... what a p u s s y... Pac's-Man likes BOYS... fag!!! :lol:

kewl :combo:

now, lets all go after El Critico. He he he

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:29 pm 
Heavyweight

What kind of nuthugger thread is this? Pac against PBF??? haha!!!

They said I'm the extremest nuthugger here. Boy, how wrong they are!!!hahaha!!! pac vs mayweather? Damn, is that really possible. Boxing community will laugh at us if we take this seriously. You aren't serious, are you???? Hahahahaha!!! People already lambasted me when I first suggested that morales will never win against pac and they were right. Now to say pac will beat PBF is not only going beyong board, its going NUTS!!!! :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:30 pm 
Featherweight

seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
Muskellunge wrote:
seanee wrote:

NAME IS EMERSON. MAN! THIS IS WHY I CAME TO PACLAND BRO. FOR EXCITEMENT AND TO TALK TO INTELLIGENT ANALYTICAL BOXING FANS. BESIDES WATCHING BOXING WITH GOOD FRIENDS, THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CAN ACTUALLY EXPRESS MY ENTHUSIASM FOR THE ART OF BOXING...SO, LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW TOPIC...I LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER ROUND OF GREAT COMRADERY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Kadyo wrote:
What kind of nuthugger thread is this? Pac against PBF??? haha!!!

They said I'm the extremest nuthugger here. Boy, how wrong they are!!!hahaha!!! pac vs mayweather? Damn, is that really possible. Boxing community will laugh at us if we take this seriously. You aren't serious, are you???? Hahahahaha!!! People already lambasted me when I first suggested that morales will never win against pac and they were right. Now to say pac will beat PBF is not only going beyong board, its going NUTS!!!! :biglaugh:

and it is reallllly contagious.it's running several threads at the same time :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm 
Lightweight

wtf ????? this thread's gonna be the laughingstock the world over!!! you givin pacfans a bad name!!!!

check this video for a dose of reality

http://www.youtube.com/?v=__Y1MQQJdRg

mayweather is a freakin monsta cant ya see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:50 am 
Cruiserweight

hot2trut wrote:
GUYS DONT SPOIL SOME PACLAND FANTASY HERE THAT MANNY COULD BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER. BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT MANNY WILL BEAT FLOYD IN A CATCHWIEGHT AT 122 LBS...BANTAMWIEGHT...READY TO RUMBLE...FLYED WILL DIET AND NOT DRINK ANYTHING FOR A MONTH TO REACH THIS WIEGHT. IN FIRST ROUND WITHOUT MANNY THROWING A PUNCH PBF WILL CRUMBLE...LETS GO MAKE THAT DEAL.

i dont think manny can male 122 lbs either... hahaha lol so there goes your dreams...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

if for power and speed, manny is near pbf. but the problem is pbf has superb defense and can ko an opponent while defending.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Pac's-man wrote:
FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: You got to be kidding me, right? You saw Floyd Mayweather at 130 and you see these guys. As much as I respect Pacquiao, I'm sure you see the difference. It's like comparing these other jokers to Boxingtalk.com!

FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: All I can say is one thing, of course he's a future hall of famer, but he's not on my level. I'm a different fighter. All he has to do is call Bob if he wants to fight me. Bob would tell him "ain't no way in hell I'll put you in with Mayweather"

Floyd, every fighter is different. Stop stating the obvious and put your money where your mouth is. Don't get me wrong, and think that I don't respect you, I think your an exceptional fighter, but stop convincing yourself already. Let's see some action. An epic battle between you and Pacquiao. I sure Manny is down. I know he looks up to you, but I'm sure as hell that he'll take your challenge. Pacquiao will be your first defeat.

Do some review and analysis first buds before posting your piece. First, PBF is referring to Morales in this interview. Secondly, matching PBF against Pacquiao is too far from reality, as far as your subject to your topic. A 147 cannot simply go down to 130, nor 130 going up to 140-147 just to fight. Besides, PBF now is a fan of Pacman therefore no way to fight his IDOL. Got it bro? :lol:

God bless!

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:43 pm 
Featherweight

jackie wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: You got to be kidding me, right? You saw Floyd Mayweather at 130 and you see these guys. As much as I respect Pacquiao, I'm sure you see the difference. It's like comparing these other jokers to Boxingtalk.com!

FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: All I can say is one thing, of course he's a future hall of famer, but he's not on my level. I'm a different fighter. All he has to do is call Bob if he wants to fight me. Bob would tell him "ain't no way in hell I'll put you in with Mayweather"

Floyd, every fighter is different. Stop stating the obvious and put your money where your mouth is. Don't get me wrong, and think that I don't respect you, I think your an exceptional fighter, but stop convincing yourself already. Let's see some action. An epic battle between you and Pacquiao. I sure Manny is down. I know he looks up to you, but I'm sure as hell that he'll take your challenge. Pacquiao will be your first defeat.

Do some review and analysis first buds before posting your piece. First, PBF is referring to Morales in this interview. Secondly, matching PBF against Pacquiao is too far from reality, as far as your subject to your topic. A 147 cannot simply go down to 130, nor 130 going up to 140-147 just to fight. Besides, PBF now is a fan of Pacman therefore no way to fight his IDOL. Got it bro? :lol:

God bless!

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND COMMENT BRO. I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH. I JUST WANTED TO STIR IT UP A LITTLE BIT...AND I GUESS I DID. AND YEAH, I KNOW THAT MP AND PBF HAVE TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER, SO, IF THEY DO FIGHT, IT'LL KILL IT...ESPECIALLY FOR THE FANS.

GOD BLESS RIGHT BACK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:50 pm 
Flyweight

ohkhkfhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:04 pm 
Flyweight

PAC'S MAN is SOOO GAY! CUT the blah blah blah u gay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:14 pm 
Featherweight

BAKDRAP wrote:
PAC'S MAN is SOOO GAY! CUT the blah blah blah u gay

LET'S SEE. HMMMN. WAIT, I GOT IT.

(BAKDRAP)=BAKLA DRAGQUEEN POSER. BAKDRAP FOR SHORT :? :shock: :o :lol: :biglaugh:

BOY, AND YOU'RE CALLING ME GAY.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Whoa there! Seriously? People were already speculating the Fight of the Century right after Pacquiao-Morales 3? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15