Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 am
Posts: 1078
Location: On top of the world
With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, and Brian Viloria, FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 4811
Yes, hope Gesta wins, and the same with Pacman and Domingo

Islander7,107 wrote:
With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, and Brian Viloria, FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 4020
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)

_________________
Hay itanom mo, ya hidiye'y aniyom. (Trans: What you plant, is what you will reap.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:38 am
Posts: 7095
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Islander7,107 wrote:
With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, Brian Viloria, and Johnriel Casimero (IBF Light Flyweight Champion), FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875

_________________
ADVICE TO WANNABE WRITERS WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO WHATEVER SORT OF CRITICISM: JUST STOP WRITING.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 2824
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 4811
I think Gesta will get the championship, all he needs is to act fierce to impress the judges (his "main opponents") while his secondary opponent runs ...

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm
Posts: 73
gestas handlers are very careful in choosing his opponents in this way i think gesta will eventually becomes a champion sooner or later... :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 am
Posts: 1078
Location: On top of the world
gritsteel2 wrote:
I think Gesta will get the championship, all he needs is to act fierce to impress the judges (his "main opponents") while his secondary opponent runs ...

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)


Gesta is also a technical fighter, if he can apply his plan smoothly then he would be the next Filipino world champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 am
Posts: 1078
Location: On top of the world
Impressive fight, Gesta defeated a tough 5'10 in height opponent last August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_a8QyFrjA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
Sir Benjamin wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)


I called it Crabmature. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:39 pm
Posts: 196
TRUE PINOY wrote:
Sir Benjamin wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)


I called it Crabmature. :lol: :lol: :lol:


i dont see why you call imakaiw's comment as being crabby or immature. what i do see is that the two of you did not understand the message.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 am
Posts: 625
Mercito Gesta will be the next Filipino Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 2847
Go, Gesta!.....good luck!...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm
Posts: 73
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)



correct,exposed to the max,balik TAE KAON DO mercito ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: agcross, Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group