Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:24 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm 
Middleweight

manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pacquiao by 11round KO.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm 
Middleweight

KaPUSA wrote:
Pacquiao by 11round KO.

he is not doing what alex ariza is asking him to do. he's not focused, a knockout for pacquaio is just a dream.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:15 pm 
Middleweight

the old pacquiao is reckless. This is a very big advantage for marquez. I want to see an old pacquiao so marquez can knock him out cold. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

Every time Pacs fight, Nostradamus reincarnates. :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm 
Lightweight

eyeopener wrote:

Imba sir! you doubt the capability of a 34 yr old to be in a 25 yr old form (forget that this is MP we're talking aboubt) BUT BUT BUT! you never doubted that a 39 yr old will perform much much better than how he performed in his previous fights?

WoW! I can never comprehend how someone like you are able to come up with this kinds of conclusions or ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm 
Middleweight

juceasar wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Imba sir! you doubt the capability of a 34 yr old to be in a 25 yr old form (forget that this is MP we're talking aboubt) BUT BUT BUT! you never doubted that a 39 yr old will perform much much better than how he performed in his previous fights?

WoW! I can never comprehend how someone like you are able to come up with this kinds of conclusions or ideas!

because marquez alrerady proved his point during the 3rd bout. but pacquiao? of course i am doubting it. he's declining faster than anyone expected. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Don't you know that an OLDER Marquez will show up this weekend?

Pacquiao could win convincingly this time! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:13 pm 
Lightweight

eyeopener wrote:
the old pacquiao is reckless. This is a very big advantage for marquez. I want to see an old pacquiao so marquez can knock him out cold. 8)

Actually if you will notice Pac has evolve into a complete fighter. Careful enough to be hit. But in Marquez case he needs to be back being an old Pac because of Marquez counter punching ability. Just my take.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

Who wants to see an old Pacman this weekend? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Pacman will win in knockout 8 rounds. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm 
Middleweight

eyeopener wrote:

Hope all the Pacman haters feel and think the same way as the TS. So that when Pacman wins, there is no scapegoat that JMM is old and washed out! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm 
Middleweight

nandi wrote:
Don't you know that an OLDER Marquez will show up this weekend?

Pacquiao could win convincingly this time! ;)

Marquez of old has able to negate all pacman's advantages uring the 3rd bout considering what pacquiao has accomplished after their 2nd bout.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 pm 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Every time Pacs fight, Nostradamus reincarnates. :bounce1:

Im talking about facts 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm 
Middleweight

art_87 wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Hope all the Pacman haters feel and think the same way as the TS. So that when Pacman wins, there is no scapegoat that JMM is old and washed out! :D

Just to remind you im not a pacquiao hater. Im just stating what is very obvious. 8)