Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 am 
Welterweight

Marquez: Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Happy birthday!

Pacquiao: Thank you, who is this?

Marquez: This is Juan, the only one who knocked you out last December 8, remember?

Pacquiao: Oh yeah, I already forgot that, too much fun here.....so how are you?

Marquez: I am good and happy with the result of our fight. I hope you are happy too.

Pacquiao: Oh yes, very much happy. In fact I am currently having a birthday celebration here. So many friends and relatives joining me. How about you?

Marquez: Hmm, my family has just been asking me if we will go out, have some family picture taken, and eat outside. I told them maybe after 1 week. I need my scar on my nose to be healed first so I can have a happy goodlooking family pictures.

Pacquiao: Ah ok. If you ask me, my health is ok and cleared by the doctors. By the way, it seems all your friends and relatives are happy for you. Did you give away money to them?

Marquez: Yes, of course. Like your tradition, if you are a winner, you give away money. I got $6million as per fight contract less, $1.5Million for Nacho’s fee, less Angel Heredia fee of $1Million, less other expenses $1million and I give away almost $500K. So I only have $2Million left. How about you?

Pacquiao: Oh, I got only $26million plus PPV shares equivalent to more than $1billion pesos only. They knew I lose, so I donot to give away money as I used to do before. We called it here as “balato”. In fact, I have extra $10Million pesos and I donated it to the victims of typhoon.

Marquez: Really? Well $26Million is a big money versus my $2Million only, is that fair?

Pacquiao: Yes, you took 2 million and the victory, and I took the knock-out loss and $26Million, makes sense?

Marquez: I see. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Pacquiao: By the way, we have more than 1million PPV, Bob is currently calling me to give my share....bye amigo!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 am 
Cruiserweight

you make me laugh anyway :D

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:54 am 
Welterweight

this ts(pactard) could have been prevented with a condom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 am 
Light Heavyweight

dodapacway wrote:

Marquez: This is Juan, the only one who knocked you out last December 8, remember?

Marquez: I am good and happy with the result of our fight. I hope you are happy too.

Pacquiao: Oh yes, very much happy. In fact I am currently having a birthday celebration here. So many friends and relatives joining me. How about you?

Marquez: Hmm, my family has just been asking me if we will go out, have some family picture taken, and eat outside. I told them maybe after 1 week. I need my scar on my nose to be healed first so I can have a happy goodlooking family pictures.

Pacquiao: Ah ok. If you ask me, my health is ok and cleared by the doctors. By the way, it seems all your friends and relatives are happy for you. Did you give away money to them?

Marquez: Yes, of course. Like your tradition, if you are a winner, you give away money. I got $6million as per fight contract less, $1.5Million for Nacho’s fee, less Angel Heredia fee of $1Million, less other expenses $1million and I give away almost $500K. So I only have $2Million left. How about you?

Pacquiao: Oh, I got only $26million plus PPV shares equivalent to more than $1billion pesos only. They knew I lose, so I donot to give away money as I used to do before. We called it here as “balato”. In fact, I have extra $10Million pesos and I donated it to the victims of typhoon.

Marquez: Really? Well $26Million is a big money versus my $2Million only, is that fair?

Pacquiao: Yes, you took 2 million and the victory, and I took the knock-out loss and $26Million, makes sense?

Pacquiao: By the way, we have more than 1million PPV, Bob is currently calling me to give my share....bye amigo!

10 million dollar pesos? only in da pelepens baby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

any link? :mrgreen:

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 am 
Welterweight

fonzy wrote:
dodapacway wrote:

Pacquiao: Oh, I got only $26million plus PPV shares equivalent to more than 1billion pesos only. They knew I lose, so I donot to give away money as I used to do before. We called it here as “balato”. In fact, I have extra 10Million pesos and I donated it to the victims of typhoon.

10 million dollar pesos? only in da pelepens baby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL: Just having fun......forgot to edit. Thanks for correcting.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 am 
Welterweight

chiktoferken wrote:
any link? :mrgreen:

There is only one link for this:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=230600&p=5408811#p5408811 :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 am 
Cruiserweight

dodapacway wrote:

this makes me laugh :) nice one t.s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 am 
Welterweight

reynerose wrote:

this makes me laugh :) nice one t.s

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

should have been better if you got the accent of those two! :peace:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pactards will do everything to make them feel better.

Sour-graping at its best :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

Nice joke!
But seriously, Juan will receive an approximated $9mil in total with all that shares in PPV etc..while Pac will expect a $30mil all in all. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 am 
Cruiserweight

jhon515 wrote:
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pactards will do everything to make them feel better.

Sour-graping at its best :lol: :lol: :lol:

whats with you? dont you have a sense of humor assshole? your such a killjoy! its christmas time people are happy! yun oh! hehe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 am 
Cruiserweight

reynerose wrote:

whats with you? dont you have a sense of humor assshole? your such a killjoy! its christmas time people are happy! yun oh! hehe

Calling all mods here.

Obscene words are NOT tolerated here right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 am 
Cruiserweight

jamsky wrote:
reynerose wrote:

Calling all mods here.

Obscene words are NOT tolerated here right?

trying to get me outta here? talk to my lawyer paktol first! alam mo jamsky? para kang bata ngayun mo lang ba nabasa yang salitang yan? sa mga barkada mo pag nagmumurahan kayo ano tawag sayo? oplok ka talaga naghahanap kalang nang away bayut ka siguro? inlove kaba sa akin?

Last edited by reynerose on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.